Twenty-three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

I dunno how to name this..

               

Narrator's Point of View

"Jungkook-ssi, what the hell are you doing?" The said boy looked at Heesun, he was confused at the look that she was giving him. After drinking the whole cup, he doesn't really feel anything wrong inside his body. Excluding the fact that he was feeling the familiar fluffiness inside of him. The juice was sweet.

"Oppa, what have you done?!" said Yunseo who, for some reason, walked towards him with a worried expression. Jungkook just stood there, not knowing what to do, before looking at his groaning little cousin. Haeun sighed before swiftly writing on her phone and secretly showing it to him, "Faint. Pretend that you got poisoned."

And that's what he did. Making all of the people in the cafeteria panic.

 

~~~~

 

Somewhere, over the rainbow.

Yunseo grabbed Haeun's collar and pushed her against the wall. Haeun shouted, "I am not in fault for this, it's his fault for drinking it!" The other girl gripped her collar more tightly, "Don't fcking lie to me, you planned this didn't you?"

"What?!" Haeun shrieked, "Why would I kill my own cousin?!"

Bambam, who was politely doing his job, was shocked at the conversation that he was hearing. He didn't really know what happened at the cafeteria, he wasn't even there! Forgiven the fact that he didn't understand how Jungkook was the one they were talking about.

"If something bad happens to him, I'll make sure to put your father to jail," Yunseo finally said it. Bambam, seeing no sign of Heesun anywhere, held up all his courage and went inside the place where the two girls are talking, "Hey, girls," making Yunseo gasp and Haeun just stand there, looking at him; indirectly asking if he was a playboy.

"Yunseo-ssi," Bambam asked and held out the tape recorder, "Mind me if I asked, what is this all about?" He pushed the button with his thumb and played the statement of Yunseo's telling about Haeun's father, "Don't you know that we can make you be put in jail if this is heard by the whole school?"

Yunseo turned to Haeun who was giving her a small smile, "You two planned this." The other girl nodded and went beside the boy, "Yeah but it wasn't my intention of forcing my cousin to act like he died. Although he did well, you believed him anyhow."

Yunseo was left speechless, not knowing anymore what to do after when she saw Ms. Seo, their principal, behind the two, "Lee Yunseo, let me have a word with you in my office after school, okay?" She nodded.

 

~~~~

 

Clinic.

"What the heck was that all about, Kim Heesun?" asked Taehyung as he was eyeing his little sister. She just gave him a little giggle, "I'm sorry?" Taehyung exploded, "Sorry?! Is that all you have to say?! I was worried sick because of you getting along with Haeun!" Heesun nodded, staring into the thin air as she was listening to her brother. "Because I thought that we already talked about taking away the bomb!"

Her face scrunched up, looking at her brother as if he was a mad man. Jimin held both of Taehyung's shoulder, slightly pushing him away from her, "Tae, calm down. You're talking nonsense, again." And now it's Jimin's turn to be 'lectured', "Chimchim! What are you doing here?! Haven't I told you to stop growing?!"

"Yeah, I'mma leave the two of you alone," Heesun stood up and left the room, not before taking a little peek at the boy who was lying on the bed of the clinic.

Jungkook wasn't really poisoned, obviously. He's just regaining his usual self because he drank something sweet.

Once Heesun's finally left the room, she was greeted by a running Haeun and a panting Bambam. "Hee, you won't believe what just happened," Bambam said which made his best friend curious. "Ms. Seo, she.. /pants, she overheard our conversation with /pants, with Yunseo. Oh, she'll be in big trouble! /pants."

"Isn't that great, Haeun? Your father will be safe." Heesun said with a big grin on her face. Haeun smiled and gave the other a hug. They were just there, being all huggy-huggy until Haeun whispered on the other's ear, "Don't you think that you should thank my cousin for 'saving' you?" Heesun blinked.

What now?

 

~~~~

               

Heesun's Point of View

Classroom.

"I don't want to go there, sir," I said, looking as calm as possible. Mr. Kim just looked at me, doubtfully, "Are you sure, Kim? Grades are waiting for you on this." I nodded with a blank expression. He suddenly asked,

"Why do you hate swimming so much?"

I answered, "The water almost killed me as far as I can remember. It hates me I tell you!" But then I snapped, "You don't want me to die, do you, sir?!" I stood up but Mr. Kim pushed me down, again, "Really, Kim. What's your reason for not wanting to swim?" I pouted and once again, stared at him blankly, "I would need my clothes when I swim."

"That wouldn’t be allowed. You need to wear a swimsuit because you might drown," he responded. "I don't want to remove my clothes! My clothes are like my skin and it's like your telling me to rip off my skin. Do you want the skinless me to be inside a rectangular hole on the earth containing random chloric acids?"

"Kim Heesun, calm down," Mr. Kim said. I heard the students behind me were laughing at the nonsense that I was saying. Well, what am I supposed to do? I don't want to swim! "Look, your grades are needed for this. What do you think you'll give me when you won't swim?"

"I'll sing for you."

"Really?"

"God, dang it. I'll do whatever you'll ask me to do!"

"Alright, your given. You won't swim if you don't want to." I raised my hands up in the air, "Yay!" And stopped celebrating when I saw his finger pointing at me, "But. You have to give me a favor." I nodded immediately. "You need to perform a presentation in this school's festival."

 

~~~~

 

Hallways.

From: Crazy Woman
Hee! I am going to your house this instant!
You haven't told me anything about this morning!
So come home, immediately!

To: Crazy Woman
I have errands to do.
Can't you just accept the fact that I fell in love with him? You don't need to know the details.

From: Crazy Woman
No! I need to hear it from you.
If you won't, then do a dare for me.

To: Crazy Woman
What?

From: Crazy Woman
Confess to him while I am giving you a call.
I'll be here to listen.

Well, this woman is crazy, alright! This is challenging. I might not get away from her nagging if I won't accept it. And if I will accept it, I won't be sure if it's only her that would be listening.

It might be everyone.

I'm scared.

But then again, there's this thing that is bugging me. It's my heart. It's been thumping so angrily ever since I got that last message from Miyoung. Am I really in love with him? The thing that I told her this morning was only a joke but then again, why am I feeling like this?

And unknowingly, my feet brought me in the middle of nowhere. No, really, just where the hell am I? From what happened earlier, our class was supposed to be in swimming class, just the girls though, while the boys are going to go home already since it's already dismissal.

I've got nothing to do. I need to wait for the other girls and Haeun for me to go home. That's my penalty. And now, like I've said, I've got nothing to do. So I just opened my phone to dial Miyoung's number and sighed,

"I accept your fcking mission."

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This chapter is a mess..

All you peeps should be looking forward for the next chapter.
Because you should.
And you should.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 22, 2015