Fifty-four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Something Fluffy

               

Heesun's Point of View

"Tell me something I need to know~" I was singing and don't even judge me if you know this song. It's just catchy that's why I'm singing it. "Then take my breath and never let it go~" No, I'm just kidding, I really don't know why I'm singing this, lol. "If you just let me invade your space~" I just can't stop, can I?

Then the door opened. Oh, great, you're here. "Heesun, what the hell are you doing?" and just revealed a stupid Namjoon. I stopped my singing and also stopped whatever I was doing on my bed, ended up getting into an awkward position. I heard him laugh so I glared at him, "There was nothing bad about me singing!" He nodded, "Yeah, there is. It's because you were singing a song about s*x." I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was right.

(a/n: I love how I can censor 'sponsors' and things like s*x while I don't censor all of the cussings in this fic. Just shows you guys how much of a twit I am, lol)

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked, avoiding the topic about me singing the previous song. "Well, I live here along with my mom and siblings. What about you?" This is amusing. "Really? I live here, too with my mom along with my three pet monkeys!" I cheered while Namjoon just gave me this unamused look on his face. He started it.

"I won't be here for too long." Aww. "I'm going to Jin hyung's work place and work there."

"Why?"

"Because I want to help him."

I shrugged, "Oh, well, there's mom anyway." Taehyung was in his dorms. I just wish that he hadn't lived there in the first place. Stupid dorms. "I don't think so," Namjoon said which I frowned upon, "Mom went to the supermarket." I was devastated, "Why?" He shrugged, "She told me that you forgot to buy one more thing so she went to get it by herself." My frown deepened. Why didn't she texted my about it earlier? Was my sacrifice not good enough? Am I not reliable enough? Sorry.

She's probably buying her beans.. 

I felt betrayed so I looked at my brother with this pouting expression on my face. He shook his head, "No, Hee, I'm not going to stay." I frowned yet again, "Who says I was asking you?" He chuckled and walked closer beside me to ruffle my hair, "I won't be gone too long, neither will be mom, okay?" I nodded and pushed him out, "You can leave now!"

And so he did leave.

I huffed when I heard the door closing from the living room. Yes, my room wasn't soundproof at all. The whole house was so quiet, it only points out to my face that I was alone inside. This is the reason why I wanted Taehyung to be here, not in the dorms. I feel so freaking lonely like I'm the last person on earth. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumbs.

Turning to my alarm clock, it was now 5 PM and sure enough that it was past our dismissal time. My friends are probably in their homes. I just hope that they would be kind enough to visit me in my house since we haven't seen each other in the past three days or so. Especially Jimin since he seems like a brother to me.

Say, I wonder how Yoongi and Hoseok oppa are doing right now. They live close by so how about I visit them? No, that would be dangerous since I don't want to leave the house with no other person inside. Though, I want to see them. I haven't seen them for like a week. Wait, why am I thinking of them at a time like this? It's so weird like I'm in a hospital and am about to die. That's so scary, I've had enough thinking.

And I just realized that my feet just took me downstairs in the living room. Wow, my feet have a mind of its own. I sighed and sat on the couch. Then the door opened, "Hi, Hee!" Oh, look, mom's home, "We have a visitor," with Mr. Lee behind her. 

...

"What the , Mr. Lee? What are you doing here?!"

Then I felt a slap on my mouth. "Language, Heesun," mom said, "I stumbled upon your principal in the supermarket. He told me that he needed to have a word with you." Oh. I turned to him as he was smiling at me like there was no problem at all when the problem was actually him! Man, I just met his wife earlier before and now I have to face him. Fate, man.

I scooted a little further so he can sit beside me. I awkwardly coughed, "Is there a problem, sir?" He nodded and his smile faded away, "Heesun, Eungki's gotten worse!" because he was about to verge into tears. I gawked at him, "Is she about to die, or something?" Ridiculous question, I know. He hit the back of my head. That should be illegal! "Don't think that way! It might come true." I rubbed my head, "Then tell it to me clearly."

"She was ignoring me and won't even talk to me!" I squinted my eyes at mid-air. Wasn't it like that in the first place? "Hey! I know that she is like that but it became worse now! She's treating me like I'm air!" Oh, that. Wait, we just had a talk, hadn't we? I clearly told her that it was a misunderstanding so why must she do that? Was there still something wrong? I can't understand that woman.

I opened my mouth and was about to say something but quickly shut it. I don't want to tell Mr. Lee about the talk that we had earlier before. Because I get this feeling that when the moment that he knows that she understands, he might feel self-satisfied about it and won't bother it anymore. I mean, if he won't, then there will be these chances that he'll do anything and everything to make her not mad anymore.

I bet that Ms. Seo was thinking this way, too. That's why she was still ignoring him and such. So I've made my decision of not telling him anything. It's up to Ms. Seo when she'll tell him, or not. As long as I am here to help them, it's fine.

"I think that you should just continue persuading her, sir. There's nothing wrong about it. And what about telling her what you honestly feel," I stated after thinking so much. He nodded, "I think so, too," while looking so down like Song Wan went bankrupt. He stood up as I was just watching him, "Thank you, Heesun. I don't regret ever talking to you." I smiled a little and nodded, "Thank you to you, too, sir. For being understanding about me and my boyfriend."

He snapped his fingers, "About that." My eyes widened because physics, bro. "I think that I'm going to cancel the banned dating rule since you're dating Jeon Jungkook. And I don't care if Eungki's going to stop me, or not." When he was about to walk out, I quickly held his forearm to make him stop, "Wait!" and say, "I don't think that you should do that."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Why not?" I gulped, "Because, I think that it's a little too sudden and people might ask why you did it too suddenly so I guess that it's better if you do that after you and Ms. Seo get back together." Not a really convincing answer but I think it's fine. He nodded, "Alright. If you say so." I am really thanking God that I am close with you.

Mr. Lee then took his leave out of the house. To be honest, I don't really know why I did that. I just got this feeling that there would be danger if he announced it too early. I don't know. My gut is stubborn.

 

~~~~

 

Apparently, mom was disappointed that Mr. Lee left too early since we rarely had guests. I am currently inside of my room, just got nothing to do except sleep, eat, talk and repeat. I should buy more books at the time being. Should I go to the library, or something? No, I'll go there tomorrow. I am too lazy to even walk.

I then heard some echoing voices downstairs. Someone just got inside the house, talking to my mother, and it is not one of my brothers. I wanted to go down and see who that person is but I was too lazy so I chose to stay in my bed. Mom and that guy are getting closer and closer at the moment. Seemed like they're about to go in my room.

"Don't do anything stupid in there."

"I won't, auntie."

"Hehe, just kidding. I trust you anyway."

Wait, why does it seem familiar?

"Hi, Hee!"

"Should have known," I whispered while glaring at the person who just showed up in my room. He pouted, "Don't you even miss me? We haven't talked to each other in days." I scoffed, "Quit your pouting, you're starting to look like Bambam." He was offended, apparently, "That's not good, Hee. Comparing your boyfriend with other people." What the hell? "He's my best friend."

"That's the same thing!" Man, this dude's beginning to be annoying, again. "You ate something insignificant, again, didn't you?" He then giggled as he sat beside me, "How'd you know?" I jokingly pushed Jungkook out of my bed, "Get out of here," and my laughing wasn't helpful. "Nope," he then poked my sides which caused me to squirm because it tickles. I grabbed his hand, "Stop that!"

"Nope," he repeated and continued tickling me, "I'm going to tickle you to death!" I stopped my squirming and looked at him seriously. More like, blankly because that's just repulsive, "How about," I started and sat straightly, ".. I do it to you!" I then tickled him to the extent that he was getting red and now lying on the bed. He looked like a puppy, lol.

He held my hand, ".. Stop!" while panting like a freaking dog. I giggled and pinched his red cheeks, "I missed you." He became even redder, which caused me to laugh, "That's sudden but me too."

               

Narrator's Point of View

"I have cookies!" Jungkook freaking boasted like it's the most fantabulous thing that has happened in his entire life. "Yeah, the thing that makes you high," Heesun stated while eyeing the bag that the boy was holding up in the air, "You better stop nibbling on those. Something might not end well." She was actually afraid.

He pouted, "Why? Oh, and by the way, I just noticed something," and said which made the girl half worried and curious, "What is it?" His shoulders were slumped down and was still pouting, "My Sushi isn't having quality time with me anymore. She always go to that Myungsoo guy." He was actually sulking.

Heesun giggled at her silly boyfriend, "Well," and said, "Your Sushi might be into some serious business going on with that Myungsoo guy that you speak off, that's why she hasn't been talking to you," while playing with his hands and fingers. (does that make sense?) "But I'm really upset!" he pulled her arm to make her sit up, only to place himself behind her as his arms were wrapped around her waist.

Do you guys understand?

Jungkook placed his chin on her shoulder as he was heaving his breathing through his nose to make Heesun feel it. Feel the freaking booger that was transporting to her shoulder, "What the hell are you doing?" He giggled for some reason, "Cuddling with you." She snorted, "You are giving me snot. Stop it." He then pouted, yet again, "Meanie."

The girl rolled her eyes and just played with her phone that was inside of her hands for like a long time. I haven't said this before? Well, magic. "My head aches," she muttered. He lit up, "I know what can make you feel better! How about you lie on the bed and I will massage you?" Heesun felt a little bothered so she squinted her eyes in mid-air until her boyfriend had this sly grin on his face as he said,

"Or, we could just have ?"

She didn't flinch, nor push his face away like it's the least thing that she could do. But she wasn't approving this product that his shallow brain did, lol, either. Rather, she had the same smirk on her face as she turned to face him and said, "Go your face." He wasn't pleased, "That was the most ridiculous and disgusting thing that you have ever told me." The girl cupped , muffling her laughter, "You started it," and pushed the boy's face away.

"Can't you guess that I was only joking? And it's my other side's fault." She rolled her eyes at his reasoning, "Control it then." Like, it's the simplest thing for Jungkook to ever do, "It's not that simple if you were in my shoes, Hee." Heesun then frowned at the boy's serious response, "I'm sorry."

The boy wrapped his arms tightly around her, "It's okay." So tight to the extent that their torsos landed on the bed. The boy was back hugging her too much that she couldn't even, "Oppa.. I'm going to die!" breathe. He was startled and loosen his arms around her a little bit, "I'm sorry, Hee!" and leaned his face towards hers to kiss her cheek while the girl was still playing with her phone.

Jungkook frowned as he was looking at her phone's screen. She was apparently surfing on tumblr for some reason, like there was no other thing that was important around her surroundings. "Would you turn off your phone~?" he sang as he let go of hugging her, "Although everyone's 'smart', we're gradually becoming dumber~" and poked the back of her head.

Heesun just laid there and for after a few moments, she slowly turned to him with a glare. "I apologize for not paying attention to you," and pushed his face away. He snapped, "Why do you keep on doing that? Is my face that not needed?!" As much as she wanted to say 'yes', Heesun just giggled because of the overflowing amount of tickles that she was receiving. Tickle monster, for duck's sake.

And then the door opened, revealing a scary little piece of , or so Heesun would have to say. The lovers stopped at whatever that they were doing, which leaving them to be in a position that it not very appropriate that seemed like Jungkook was about so Heesun. Pfft. On the other hand, Bambam was still standing by the doorway, with this about-to expression plastered on his face.

"I thought that you were supposed to come tomorrow?!" Heesun then asked right after she pushed Jungkook off of her. The questioned boy shrugged, still having the smug smile, "I changed my mind I guess."

Bambam is one of Taehyung's allies of not being in the right timing of coming into a certain scene, alright.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This really isn't as fluffy as I wanted it to be.
I'm sorry if I failed you, guys.
I will work harder next time. I promise. 
Love you, guys. xD

By the actual way, the song that Kookie sang was their song
called, ‘Can you turn off your phone?’ Fits, no?

 

 

 

Updated:
June 22, 2015