Important.

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

To my loving and adored readers,

   Thank you so much for staying with me the past year, soon to be two. Some may call it crazy or just simply won't believe it, but I do love you all and I do care about every single one of you. That being said.

   I might be absent from AFF for awhile. 

   Someone very close and very dear to me lost their life to depression this week. I would like to say I'm okay but honestly I'm broken, hurt, angry, and sad. Some of you subbies who have been around here for awhile may remember that the same thing happened around a year ago to someone else I knew. 

   Your support has always been appreciated by me. However, I may need some time for this one. I'm not sure.

   In the past, writing helps me get my mind off things so who knows. Maybe I'll end up spamming you all with new chapters or I may not update at all. Either way, Externally Ethereal will not be abandoned. This story has become a part of who I am.

   I promise to respond to all your comments, wall posts, messages, friend requests, everything. 

   Unfortunately, I cannot deny that my line up for my stories will be delayed.

   Yes, EE is starting to come to an end. I'm sorry if you aren't ready for that. The sequel to The Double Life as a Heretica (titled Life is a & Death is her Sister) is being pushed back. I originally said that it would be released sometime in the summer, unfortunately that isn't happening. I have worked so hard on this so I will definitely still list the story before the end of the year. I promise. 

   Earth Dweller will still be listed. But most likely later than Life & Death (this is what I'm going to start calling it for short)

   My thoughts and feelings are everywhere. I'm sorry. I really am. 

   I don't think that I have mentioned this before, but I go see a therapist on a weekly basis. Don't worry about me, what I'm there for is being improved in the most healthy way possible each time I enter the office, and it helps.

   Some fear going to see a therapist. I was terrified. I thought I didn't need it. I've been going since March or April and I'm getting so much better.

   A lot of people are currently suffering from certain things. I'm always here if you need me or someone to talk to. You are cared, you are loved. Let me be your open door, and I encourage getting help. If you have questions I'll respond as fast as I can. It doesn't matter if we have never spoken before.

 

                 With so much love and warm regards,

                  Miranda (GaiaMilina)

P.S.: I am trying to find more ways to connect with you all on a more social basis. My snapchat is mirandasyleste, I'll follow you back. Let's spread love <3 Have a beautiful weekend.