Chapter 15

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   You don't know how long you stood there- staring at the four guardians before you. Each of them had a smile on their face, and they're all beautiful, you think once again. Xiumin raised an eyebrow towards you and you shook your head, bringing yourself back to reality. Luhan cleared his throat and spoke up, reminding you that you had to go to the store to get the boys some more clothes. Nodding your head, you reached your arms out towards their direction. At once, Kai and Luhan ran to you. Luhan went to your left and wrapped his arm around your waist, causing you to drape your arm across his shoulder. Copying his idea, you wrap your other arm around Kai's waist, who is now on your right, and he gives you his smirk and drapes his arm across your shoulder. Xiumin and Sehun haven't moved and were staring at you with curiosity.

"Yah, come on we don't have all day you idiots, or would you rather walk around ?" Kai said.

"They have clothes on, you're the idiot." you shot to him.

   You catch him rolling his eyes and he gestures for his brothers to come over. Xiumin slowly takes steps towards you and moves to be on the other side of Luhan.

I'm guessing they're inseparable.

   Sehun follows suit and walks to the other side of Kai, shoving his shoulder. You grin.

"Alrighty, off to the dollar store!" you declare.

   On the way there Luhan explained what everything was to the two new protectors. The subject went from stores, to malls, to cars, to clothes, and even to spaghetti. After his explanation you felt your pocket buzz.

"Uh, hold on boys, I gotta text."

"Text?" Sehun asks curiously.

   You checked your phone while Kai explained what a phone was.

Hey honey, I forgot to buy something to have to drink tonight for dinner. Since you're already out can you go pick some up? Let the boys choose. Oh, and I forgot to buy the enchilada sauce, can you get a couple cans of that too? Love you

-Christina

   You respond quickly.

Yep! Love you too~

"So," Luhan piped up, "I guess both of us got to have one of the brothers we picked to have here next."

"Woah, you picked me?" Xiumin said with wide eyes.

   His voice stunned you. You were now back with the boys wrapped around you since you put your phone away. The only time you heard Xiumin speak was when he just whispered an oath to serve you. You realized that his voice is really low, almost gravel-like, contrasting his appearance. He caught you staring at him and you quickly looked away, blush coming to your face. You blush way too much when these males are around you.

   You hear Sehun muttering a "Thath right you better have picked me" with his adorable lisp before arriving at the dollar store. Once walking in, you order Luhan and Kai to go with the other two to pick out pajamas, sparring clothes, and clothes in general since you don't feel like going back to the mall just yet. They scattered out and you went to the hygiene aisle.

   Getting tired of always coming here, you bought toothbrushes, deoderant, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and other things for the rest of the boys for when they come. You did not want to spend the rest of your life in a damn store because godly men keep falling from the sky.

More like popping out of thin air you think.

"You like it."

Shut up Lu.

   You hear his giggle in your thoughts and you can't help but do so yourself. You grab a cart from the front of the store and place all the body care products in it. Off in the distance you hear Kai's laugh and automatically think that the idiots are up to some mischief. Following the deep dorky laughter you appear and freeze. Then without warning you burst into laughter.

   The two youngest were standing in front of a rack that was holding hats. Kai had on a hot pink fedora with green trim. He was staring at you in utter embarrassment. You couldn't stop. 

   Sehun was wearing a light purple top hat and was trying to hide behind his brother.

   You gripped your stomach and continued to laugh.

"Oh.....my.....GOD." you said inbetween breaths.

   Kai took of the fedora and threw it on the ground. Sehun took his hat off and gently put it back on the rack. Your laughing died down and you went and took Sehun by the arm. He stared at you as if you punched him.

"Come on, let's get you some clothes." you say.

   You drag him halfway across the store, running through aisles. When going through the one with the toys he tugged on your arm to motion you to stop. He looked down at you and he formed a half-smile with a look of curiosity in his eyes.

"What?"

   He turned his gaze elsewhere and was checking out the toys. You watched him with amusement as he touched various ones.

"Having fun?" you say sarcastically.

"I don't know, are you?" he said back with just as much sarcasm.

   You actually snicker and accept this newcoming challenge. This boy is going to be interesting to have around the house. 

"Looks like I have another Kai on my hands, huh?"

   At once he stands up and shoves you up against the store shelves. You're startled. His hands are gripping the shelves, trapping you there between it and his body. He laughs.

"Oh sweetheart," he said darkly, "I am much better than that."

   He gives you a full smile then, but your heart is beating too fast to hear anything else.

"Uhm, you gonna let me move tall boy?" you say with uneven breaths.

   Sehun pulls away from you and you catch him giving you a wink. You move past him. You start walking out of the toy aisle when you feel him slip his hand into yours. At this point you don't even know what the hell is going on so you just let him. He ends up getting gray pajamas like Luhan and Kai, and you got him a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts as sparring clothes. He never lets go of you, even when you leave. You try to lighten up the atmosphere by joking around. Most of the time he would respond with sarcastic comments or chuckle. As minutes pass you get more comfortable around him. Then you went to find the oldest. Xiumin's pajamas are light blue and his sparring clothes are camo cargo shorts and an olive green t-shirt. You bought both of them normal outfits that will last a couple of days. 

   Throughout shopping, Xiumin was quiet the whole time unless he was talking to Luhan. Even then it was a soft almost whisper. He seemed almost shy around you. You made a mental goal to break him out of his shell, especially if he is the oldest and you're going to have a dozen of crazy men.


"Okay guys what do you want to drink for tonights dinner?"

"Milk!"

"That sweet bubbly stuff you gave me!"

"Tea!"

   Assuming that Kai meant soda, you walked to that aisle in the market. Sehun and Luhan went around the store to get the drinks they wanted. You told Luhan to help the youngest since he has never been in a grocery store before. Xiumin didn't say if he wanted anything to drink and he ended up staying at your side. Upon entering the aisle that has soda, Kai shot off towards the end looking for Dr. Pepper. 

"Xiumin?" you ask.

"Yes Goddess?"

"Give me a piggy back ride."

"A what?"

   You originally wanted to ask to do something that would break the ice between you two. You panicked at the last second and blurted that out instead. 

"A piggy back ride."

"I don't understand what that is."

"Okay. Crouch down on your knees."

   He does what you say.

"I'm going to get on your back and wrap my legs around your stomach and my arms around your neck."

   Xiumin just stares at you. You walk behind him and get on. He jumps at first from being startled, but then goes back to being confused.

"Now stand up Mr. Shy Guy"

   He raises himself slowly, trying to balance your weight on him. Once he's up and steady he turnes his head to the side to try and look at you.

"Walk to Kai."

"With you on me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because."

   You hear his audible sigh and began walking slowly down the aisle. Kai is staring at the numerous brands of drinks and you start to giggle. Looking towards him, you see Xiumin smile a little.

"Hey bed monster!"

   Kai looks up and gapes at you and his older brother. You start laughing because his face is absolutely priceless.

"Xiumin what are you doing to her!"

"She told me to!"

   You laugh again.

"Hey bed monster, hurry up and pick out a drink so we can go find the others."

   He nods his head and trots over. You stretch your arm out in front of Xiumin's face, pointing to another aisle that has the enchilada sauce.

"Carry on my wayward sonnnnnn~" you sang out.

   The rest of the time you were at the store with the boys you were singing on Xiumin's back, pointing him to directions. You have never seen Kai's face get that red from embarrassment before, and you tell him it's payback. After paying for the groceries you get off of the oldest and walk out. Stepping out of the sliding doors, Sehun catches up with you and puts an arm around your waist. You look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Got a problem?" you sarcastically ask.

"Mine."

   You shake your head as Luhan comes and holds your hand. 

"Lulu, is Sehun always this possessive?"

"Yep."

   Xiumin is on the other side of Luhan and Kai is walking behind the three of you sulking.

"What's wrong?" you ask Kai.

"I'm suppose to be next to you!"

   You sigh.

"Kai, you have eight more brothers coming soon, you will have to get use to sharing me."

"But I don't wanna."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

   You see the youngest stick his tongue out to your bed monster and you elbow him in the side. On the way home Luhan asked how life has been on his home planet since Kai left. By the time you are standing in front of your house you freeze.

"Oh ."

"What?" all four ask.

"Christina doesn't know about Sehun and Xiumin."

"Who?" the two new guardians ask.

"You did the hypnosis Goddess, it should be fine." Luhan assures.

"But what if it isn't?"

"Whoa, she can do hypnosis?" you heard Xiumin ask.

   While the boys tried explaining things to each other you began to panic. You feel the only thing you can do is tap into your mind, just in case it doesn't work. The magnetic suction feeling pulls you in. You gather up the boys and walk up your porch. Taking a deep breath, you open the door. The boys come in with you, Sehun and Xiumin stand behind their brothers. You call out to your maid.

"Hey Christina, can you come here for a second?"

"Sure, honey!"

   You hold your breath until she steps in the foyer. You try to concentrate on your hypnosis.

"Did you get what I asked?"

"Yes."

   Kai was looking down on the ground. Luhan is gripping your hand tightly.

"Well come on in here then! Them four boys need to eat, don't they?"

Oh thank god.


A/N: Hi everyone! How's it going?

Good News! I got an A on my first medical terminology quiz! And I had a snow day today! (We got 19 inches of snow it's crazy)

More good news!

I know I said I wouldn't, but my overactive mind couldn't resist.

I STARTED ANOTHER STORY :D

Yes. It's the exo werewolf au! And it has some BTS! 

Bad News- I made it subscribers only. Yeah, sorry.

However, I would be SO thankful if you went and checked it out?

Link here!

Tell me what you think and remember to subscribe!