Chapter 29

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   You spring forward and flinch from the pain in your back. Kai sits up at the same time and tries to reach out and grab your arms from doing so, but he was too late.

"Damnit Goddess! What did I say about sudden movements," Yixing nagged as he raced over to you, "you're going to tear it open again."

   He lifts up your shirt to check your back and continues to bicker at you. The warmth of his healing touches your skin and you can't help but shiver at how good it feels. The last time you took medication is when the whole freak accident in the bathroom happened, so it worn off a long time ago. You argue back and forth but you can't help the way he sounded when he scolded you. He was frustrated but he sounded concerned, and it reminded you of your mom.

"But I need to go see Christina!" you say as you become teary eyed.

"I know, but you can barely walk. You can't go." Lay stated.

"Yes I can! Have Kai teleport me there!"

"And then what are you going to do? Have him carry you around bridal style?"

"Yeah!"

   Lay gives you a 'seriously?" look and then shakes his head. His healing gets a little bit stronger and you tell him thank you before pulling your shirt back down. Apparently the tip of the wound split open and bled a little bit, but it was an easy fix for your guardian. However, you did notice that when he continuously heals you he begins to sweat. It made you curious if the others were worn down by their abilities. It's a question you would definitely have to ask later.

"No." 

   The two of you bicker back and forth as Kai remains cross-legged on your bed behind you. It wasn't until a few minutes later when Luhan walked in and shut everyone up. At first all you did was glare at him until he spoke up.

"Since the rest of us can hear you two arguing and your thoughts are giving me a headache the size of Chanyeol's head, I made a plan. Me, Chanyeol, and Sehun are going to stay here with you and Kai, Lay, and Xiumin head out to the hospital and check on Christina."

"But I wanna go."

"Well you're not. At least be happy that there are people here willing to take care of you and your family." he snapped.

"Are you calling me ungrateful?" you say in disbelief.

"Wha-No! What made you thin-"

"And YOU are my family! All of you! Why don't you get that!" you yell.

   The room went silent. Now all three boys were staring at you with bug eyes while yours continued to water from all the emotions that has been running through your body. They look around at each other, as if to encourage someone to speak up.

"Damn." Kai says, making you look in his direction.

"You're the only person I've ever met that has argued with Yixing."


"What did I say about not touching any goddesses!" the male boomed.

   Throughout the vicinity, many beasts cowered down and shivered at the voice of their master. No one dared to speak up, anything would be possible if one somehow gathered the audacity to challenge the person who has control over them. Therefore the room was silent unless he was speaking. 

"I ordered all of you from the beginning to not approach the girl! From the start I have said that she is mine to deal with, yet you disobey!"

   As his domineering voice raises, two harpies out a minotaur onto the floor that is in front of the master. Each limb is chained and weighted from the large cold cuffs as the beast kneels, facing his brethren with his back turned to the speaker. Any form of life could be able to tell that the monster is fearful, shaking from the panic that is starting to engulf his repulsive body.

"I had to sit back and think of what could possibly make the lot of you listen. The only way is to make a demonstration since not one of you blockheads have a brain!"

   Gasps are heard, it wasn't a surprise that they knew what was coming next. Whimpers echo off the walls as their master reaches outward with his hand, palm open and facing upward. 

"Please Master, I swear I do not wish to disobey you!" the creature sobs.

   All too soon, he closes his hand, squishing his fingers together. The beast erupts into roars of pain and torture. The howls are deafening and pleading, causing others to react. Some cry, some close their eyes, and the rest howl along with him.

   Keres stands there all the while and smiles. The accused minotaur falls forward to the floor without a pulse, no longer living.


A/N: Yes I revealed who the villain is (finally)

Now, you most likely noticed the layout change

Since it takes an arm and a leg to have you all vote on one of my polls, comment below saying if you like this layout or the one before.

You can just put 'blue' or 'brown' if you want.

(This is the layout that will be used for Chorale University, so you need to tell me now) 

I went and dyed my hair last thursday! The top half of my hair is black and the underneath is pink now ^^

Yes, prom was fun! Cute boy and I danced together for the first time and I enjoyed it! (especially when he wrapped his arms around my waist, gah Ill stop)

And I went to his house and hung out in the hot tub and in his basement. I didn't get home until like 2:30 am.

oh yeah

hekissedmebytheway