Chapter 19

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   In the same abandoned and dilapidated church, a male rose above others and made his way down the aisle. Gloria was standing next to the podium that was on top of the altar steps. As he walked, creatures on his left and right bowed their heads. A grim smile came to his face as he stepped up to the wide wooden podium. Looking out onto his cult, he lifted his hands towards them.

   At once their heads snapped up and made contact with him. A hundred could obey his orders, just like that. He found it amazing.

"My Kyreans, at this time tomorrow we will finally take back what we so desperately need! Your freedom will be granted and eventually we will no longer be restricted from our natural rights! Together we will restore this planet's order. Chaos is the way of life and on the eve of tomorrow this used world will be on its way of being restored! My brethren, do we stand as one?"

   At once roars and cheers erupted into the vicinity along with stomping feet. Monsters rose from where they sat and punched the air with their fist, shouting and howling. Their master shows another thin-lipped smile.

   He did this.

   He created this cult.

   He is the master.

   And no one can stop him now.


   You wake up the next morning enveloped in warmth. You felt cocooned but it was nice since it kept in your body heat. You slowly open your eyes to rays of sunlight piercing through the window curtains. Groggy and pretty much dazed, you notice that your bed feels a little stiffer than usual. You lift your head up. And freeze.

Oh . Oh god.

   You were literally laying on top of Luhan. He's laying on his back, and only then did you notice his hands wrapped around the small of your back. His head was tilted to the side facing the wall. You relax when his slow, continuous, calm breathing didn't falter.

How did we even end up like this?

   Turning your head to the side to look around, your eyes go wide and you try to suppress a laugh. Laying curled up next to you is Kai laying on top of Sehun. Sehun is laying on his stomach and his head is facing you. His mouth is slightly ajar and you can slightly hear his soft snores. His shirt was riding up his back, causing you to gulp. Plus, Kai is on top of him shirtless.

Why aren't they under the covers?

   Being under the covers and on top of Luhan actually made you a little warm. You use your feet to try and kick it off when you accidently kick something on your bed.

"What the...."

   Since you're in a weird position, well hell everyone is, you just look back over your shoulder. You notice a lump at the foot of your bed that's underneath the blankets.

Annnnnnd I'm guessing I just kicked Xiumin.

   Thinking that it's way too early for this , you try falling back asleep.


   A couple hours later you wake up in a totally different position. The sun is now shining brighter through your window and you wince.

"No. Just no." you grunt.

   This time you were laying on your stomach and you felt tangled in body limbs. Feeling confused, you look to your right. Raising your eyebrows, you see that Xiumin was now next to you. He was laying on his side, facing you, with his leg casually draped over yours. His hands were folded beneath his head that made you think of angels.

"Why am I comfortable in a bed with four boys?" you ask to no one.

   You strain to lift your head up a little more and you see Luhan on the other side of him, curled into the wall with no blanket on him at all. You were seriously contemplating how all these people could fit in your bed, even if it's a queen size.

He must have gotten warm underneath me. How did we even move around like this without me noticing? I was literally on top of him.

   Deciding to now look to your left for amusement, you see Sehun's face inches from yours. Jumping back, you hit the back of your head on Xiumin's, causing you to yelp. You quickly look over to him and see him rubbing his forehead with his eyes closed.

"Ow..." he muttered, and you have no idea if he's awake or half-asleep.

"Sorry Xiuxiu." you whispered.

   You move closer to him, struggling to do so since you're still tangled up in arms and legs, and notice the red mark on his face. Feeling guilty, you gently kiss the spot. You did headbutt him pretty hard.

   His eyes opened slightly and then he blinked. He then closed one eye due to the sunlight that was also annoying you. You smile and mouth a 'sorry' to him and he gives a soft grin.

"It's okay." he whispered.

   He closes his eyes and immediately falls back into sleep. You try moving back to where you originally were as slow as possible so nobody wakes up from the sudden movement on the bed. You feel the arms that are around you pull you towards its owner. Looking back to your left you see it's Sehun. And he's up.

", sorry for waking you up Sehun." you apologize.

   His eyes were open and squinting and he looked pretty annoyed. He yanks you closer and puts his head in the crook of your neck. You gulp and freeze in your place.

"Sttthhhh, mine." he shushes against your throat, causing you to get goosebumps.

   You struggle to crane your head and see Kai on the other side of him with his arms and legs wrapped around Sehun's stomach. Sehun nudges you to put your head back down. You obey and lower your head back onto the pillow.

"Sehun I wanna get up." you whine.

"No." he grunts, tightening the hold of his legs around you. You sigh.

   At least you were comfortable.


A/N: Eeeeeeeeeep!

So sorry for taking forever to update since my work got erased.

So my apology is this (mostly) fluffy chapter. Cute, right?

I swear my update won't take as long next time. Promise!

And welcome new subbies! I hope you're enjoying this journey with the rest of us in this story!