Chapter 6

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

Your POV

   After you received Christina's approval, you decided to give the brothers a tour of the house. Every hallway, every room, every wall shocked them as you would see their jaws drop, to the point where you would worry if their faces would get stuck like that. You knew that your house was ornate compared to others, but Luhan and Kai treated it as if they were walking through the halls of a celebrity's. 

"Woah, Goddess your room is so nice!' Kai would say.

"Are you kidding me? Do you see how messy it is?" you would say back.

"We can help clean the goddess' room Kai!" Luhan exclaimed.

   You giggled to yourself.

"I am definitely more than willing to hold you to that boys." you said.

   And for some odd reason, that statement made Luhan and Kai's eyes light up like Christmas lights on a decorative tree. Well more like Luhan's eyes lit up, and Kai developed a very mischevious grin.

Did they seriously just get excited because I gave them permission to clean my bedroom?

   Your question was quickly answered when objects starting flying around your room.

"LUHAN WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" you shouted.

   Every time he pointed his finger at something, the piece of clothing would rise and fly in the air until it landed in your hamper.

   Kai was laughing like an idiot.

"Y-you said Luhan c-could clean BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kai was saying in between laughs.

   You saw your bras, , shirts, pants, and everything else zooming across the air like they were possessed poltergeists. 

"LUHAN! No! LUHAN STOP!" you yelled.

   Luhan looked at you and all the clothes that were flying in midair dropped onto the floor. Kai was leaning on the wall and holding his stomach, bubbling with laughter.

"KAI WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" you shouted and stomped your foot.

   He stopped, looked at you, and started laughing again.

"It has been less than an hour and there are two boys in my house and my bras are flying around my bedroo- KAI. STOP. LAUGHING."

   But that only made him laugh harder, making Luhan start to laugh.

   Then you heard Christina's voice drift up from the main floor.

"Honey? What's so funny? What's going on up there?" she called out.

"NOTHING."

   This was going to be a long night.


"How am I going to be able to put up with all twelve of you if I can barely handle two!" you said aloud.

"Oh. You won't." Luhan said grinning.

"Just wait until Sehun and Tao get here, they can definitely give you a run for your money." Kai said giggling, he was finally calming down after twenty minutes.

"Kai, do not even try an act like you are not a part of the troublesome trio." Luhan shot to his younger brother.

"Sehun? Tao? Troublesome trio?" you asked.

"Yeah, Tao, Kai, and Sehun are the three youngest. Each of them are more trouble than the one before." Luhan explained.

Oh boy.

   You decided to not ask anymore questions and changed the subject.

"So let me show you to your bedroom." you said as you begin to leave your bedroom.

   The open bedrooms in the house were located all on the same floor as you. There was one next to the bathroom that was beside yours, one next to that, one bedroom across from yours, and one across from the bathroom.

"Well, I guess since you two are the first here you can just pick whichever one you want." you stated. Why not give them a choice?

   After what seemed like five minutes of debating between the two, they decided to share one together and chose the room that was directly across from yours.

"Uhm, are you boys okay to sleep in what you are wearing or should I go to the store real quick and buy some for you?" you asked.

"Oh no Goddess, please don't your trouble yourself. We are okay, it's too dark for you to go out." Luhan said quickly.

   You looked out the window.

"Uh, it's only sunset?"

"But it is still not safe!" Luhan interjected.

How could I not be safe? It's just walking to the dollar store?

   Quickly, you decided on an idea.

"How about I randomly choose two handsome guardians to come with me? Shouldn't I be safe then?" you winked as the words flowed from your mouth.

   Less than two minutes later, you were out the door with a boy on each side.

Well, that was easy.


A/N: Short and sweet! Love it! Did anyone else giggle from reading this? I sure did! Next chapter will be longer, promise! By the way, thank you new subscribers! You are seriously making my week! I decided that I would love to be friends with you guys if you want!

My kakao ID is: MirandaL

My tumblr is: turn-myeon (heehee so funny right?, click on it and it will take you to my page)

you are more than welcome to message me whenever you want! any time of day! My phone is practically strapped to my hip 24/7. 

What do you think will happen next? See you then!