Please Read/Double updates?/Anniversary!

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)
XSYKOTICA
Happy Anniversary!
Okay so!

 

January 1st, that afternoon (so not on new years), I am heading out to my friends house. A couple months ago she offered to go on a cruise with her. I live in the United States and I have never been out of the country, or on a cruise, so of course I said yes. My spot was already paid for so the only thing I have to bring money is for souvenirs (I am going to buy my siblings christmas presents).

 

So unfortunately, because I will be in the middle of the ocean, I won’t have wifi from January 2nd to the 9th.

 

But that’s okay!

 

Because I just realized that Externally Ethereal’s one year anniversary is January 2nd!

 

(Holy cow can you guys believe that???)

 

Why is that good you ask?

 

Because in honor of EE I will be giving you guys a ‘’present’’ so to speak!

 

(hold the applause, please, ya’ll are so cute I cry)

 

So I am going to write another chapter this week (most likely my sister is going to help me write and it will be a long one)  and our lovely beta reader, kpopfreak2010, will post the chapter on EE’s birthday!

 

Also, I am going to have a flash Q&A session!

 

Starting now until midnight on New Years you can send in your questions!

 

(Remember that people you can ask questions to are Yuri, Christina, Persephone, Hades, Keres, the weird little girl you just met, Sophie, Kai, Luhan, Xiumin, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Chanyeol, Me, my sister KenzieLyons5456, cuz_tao, and kpopfreak2010!)

 

During my cruise I will open up word documents and answer these and write chapters. Then when I come back I will post it!

 

So your AFF EE birthday gift is:

 

  1. A Q&A session!

  2. A chapter written by me, posted by our beta reader, on the 2nd!

  3. A chapter I will write on the cruise!

  4. A bonus chapter!

  5. Maybe a poll session? (go make up ship names cuties ;D )

 

Woo! So start sending them in!

 

(I’ve also noticed that we have been getting a lot of new subscribers lately, so welcome to EE! I love you all!)