Chapter 42

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   You can't find the words to speak. Or the thoughts to form them. Or the muscles to move your mouth.

   You always believed that Sophie was pretty, but now she looks like....a goddess. What you're suppose to be.

   Her hair is styled in a short cute pixie cut that stays in place as she hops up from where she was sitting. She runs over and flings her arms around you as you finally regain body movement and hug her back. She pulls away to give herself a good look at you and you do the same, she now has a slight athletic build and her green irises bring tears to your eyes. You hug her again and her milky soft skin feels so warm to the touch.

"Why are you crying, you loser!" she jokes, and all you could muster is a giggle and more tears.

   You finally settle down and she pulls you to the couch in the middle of all the boys. They, of course, gladly accept you as the other four join after they put down the bags from the market. Laying across Luhan, he kisses you on the cheek and it surprises you.

   Because one: Luhan hasn't gave you that kind of intimacy since you kissed each other.

   And two: most of his brothers and Sophie saw it.

   All the guardians go quiet and you start to studder, trying to make up an excuse. However, the past couple minutes words have been completely failing you. But before you finally pulled yourself together Sophie just outright laughed. Ridiculously giggling, her shoulders heave up and down as you stare at her with a confused look.

"Okay, okay. I guess I should explain myself." she starts.

   Sophie walks to the center of the living room (you recall her always liking to be in the spotlight) and clears . The guardians and yourself are confused and wait for what she has to say that is seemingly important for some reason. She was going to speak until Luhan had gasped and rudely interrupted her, saying out loud:

"She knows."

   At once you stand up and approach her as everyone in the room becomes alert and defensive. You your hypnosis, making her body freeze. Doubts run through your mind. Like does she really know? Is this a joke? Is this even the real Sophie? Was this Sophie sent here to harm you?

"Explain." you demand.

  You let her gain control of her head so she is able to speak. However, she says nothing for several seconds, and it only makes you panic. Her eyes are wide and she is obviously scared, which in a way gives you an advantage. It's amazing, you realize, how quickly you can become dangerous when it comes to the boys. The old Yuri would never have done this, even if she had these abilities then.

"Whoever you are, if you don't explain why you are here or who sent you I will kill you where you stand." you order, and it actually makes Kai gasp behind you.

"Wait, no! Yuri it's actually me, I swear!"

"Prove it!"

"ah...uh....when we were kids Christina would yell at us for being too loud. When I was seven I fell off my bike when I was riding in the forest with you and I sprained my ankle. You loved staying up past bedtime and you've always hated mornings. You've been reading books since you were three! Yuri, it's me!" she pleads.

"Who sent you?!" you shout.

"Persephone!"

"Wait, what?" you question.

   You let go of her and she falls into the kneeling position before you. Never in a million years would you picture a scene anything close to this with you two. If you weren't so angry you would be shocked on just how this actually looks from a different person's perspective. You can faintly sense the uneasiness from the Guardians and you raise a hand to let them know that it's okay to calm down.

"Persephone sent me Yuri."

"....oh my god. I don't understand, you're the person that's suppose to help us?" you say bewildered.

"I'm kinda like you Yuri, I have an ability." she tries to say calmly.

"Goddess has multiple abilities." Yixing growls out, and it's the first time you have ever heard him gravely threatening someone, and holy , it's scary.

"I have the ability of tactics."

"What do you mean?" you ask.

"You know how you're descended from Persephone, but you're only a demigoddess because you were raised to a divine rank once the pendant found you?" she asks, and you grab the cool stone hanging from your neck out of anxiety.

"Yes...."

"Well I guess you could say I'm one too. I'm a descendant from Athena, goddess of many things but most famously known as the goddess of battle and wisdom.You set so many things in motion Yuri. When you became the demigoddess of balance, my oracle was fulfilled and I received the ability to easily pick up on tactics, predict actions, and have a precise percentage of probability." she says but you feel like your head is about to explode.

"What?!"

"In short, if someone comes to hit me I know exactly how it's going to happen before hand I can block it. I'm here to help you train yourself Yuri."

   You walk backwards and fall back onto the couch. All the boys around you have their mouth wide open and you clutch your forehead and start to feel a strong migraine coming on.

   She's a descendant too? She has powers too? She knows about you being the Keeper?

"What if she's lying?" asks Suho.

"You can summon Persephone if you want, she'll tell you. But bad things are going to happen very soon if you don't start training again 'Ri." Sophie says.

"What is that suppose to mean?" you question.

"He's going to come after us as soon as possible. There is a chance that he might already know that I am here to help you."

   You rub your eyes and take a deep breath. Baekhyun puts his hand over his mouth and looks at Chen in concern. Everyone in the room remains quiet for at least a minute until you hear Christina open the front door, who is still unaware of all of this.

"When do we start?" you whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

"Immediately."


A/N: Yuri is back to training herself again! Yay! (Or is it? hehe)

How are ya'll? I just pulled another all nighter at the library (it's almost 7am, I've been here for 9 hours >_<) doing my stupid Biology Lab report so I apologize if this is terrible because it's unedited and I'm really tired. 

Tell me what you think of the story, I miss you guys! I love it when you comment or pm me, it brightens up my day(:

See you later~

(Were you expecting Sophie to be who she is? haha)