Chapter 21

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

A/n: There will be violence but I'm not going to put it as M because in my opinion it's not that gory. However, if you still feel uncomfortable you can skip this chapter.


   There was no way to describe your anger at this point. It's something you have definitely never felt before. You couldn't think straight and for some reason you just knew that the ground is shaking because of you.

   Whoever this man was, his presence made your mind completely open to your abilities, which is something you have not been able to do yet. You felt power pulsing through your veins like an adrenaline rush on steroids.

"What do you want." you hiss, sounding more like a command thank a question,while remaining in the same position.

   While you were speaking, you were actually looking at the creatures behind him. Three of them had torsos and a face of a bull. They had human hands but hooves for feet. What little clothing they had was in pieces of bloody torn fabric. What little fur they had was matted and knotty. Each of them had a bronze-looking ring through their nose.

"No hello?", the man began, "That's alright. I actually just wanted a little.....playtime with your guardians. You can go back home, I won't need to deal with you today." he said in a dark teasing voice.

   You literally hear yourself growl.

"You are not touching them!" you say, raising your voice.

"Is that a ing minotaur?" Xiumin says in disbelief.

   The other creature is completely different from the others. She- at least you assumed it's a she- was at least a foot taller than you and was slender. Her skin is a sickening blue color and she has wings that are at least a couple of feet long. The creature's hair is dark and seems like she's never had a shower, and you don't even want to think about what she's wearing.

   As soon as Xiumin says it, the beast looks over. The monster huffs and you swear he was glaring at him. Instead of backing up, you take a cautious step forward with your body slightly hunched. As soon as you do, everyone's attention snaps toward you.

"Unfortunately my little one, you have no say in this. But if you really want to watch them die, I guess I'll let you." The male said with a grin stuck on his face.

"Who are you?" Luhan demands.

"What, you don't know? No matter, you will find out soon. I'll tell you right before you die. Minotauros! Impete!" He shouted.

.

   All at once, everything went into a blur, and you really don't remember much. What took over you was animalistic. You're instincts became primal and you launched yourself at the bird woman. You could hear Minotaurs roaring behind you, and there was no doubt that the sudden kick of wind was because of Sehun. In your mind, you grab a hold of your hypnosis and hurl the energy towards her. At the same time you opened your terra-radar again and could see the grid in your mind as well as seeing what's in front of you. There's no way that a human could even do these things, let alone do two things so major at one time.

   You found the bird woman's mind and took over it. Her eyes widened and in bulky movements she started to walk backwards towards a tree. There was a branch that hung quite low in that same direction. You suddenly feel very cold and take a deeper glimpse into your terra-radar and notice that the boys were handling the minotaurs behind you. Switching back over to strengthen your hypnosis, you force the creature backwards even more. What you are about to do is completely cruel and wrong, but she's trying to hurt the boys. Therefore, she has to deal with the consequences.

   Behind you, you hear a minotaur let out another roar that is quickly followed by the sound of its strangled moans and gurgles. Growing impatient, you force the bird monster to move faster and you see the fear in its eyes when the branch pokes her lower back.

"No....please don't....." it says, partially surprising you.

   But then you get angrier. If it can speak, it has a conscience. It's not just an animal. It is purposely trying to hurt all of you. You push your hand forward and the body unwillingly s back, impaling herself on the tree branch.

   A sickening gurgled scream erupts from , but you aren't thinking straight. Immediately you turn around to face the storm that's been happening around you. 

   One minotaur was on the ground dead and the boys were tackling the remaining three. Now you know why there's separations during war techniques. Sehun and Xiumin were facing one, and Luhan and Kai were battling the other.  Sehun had one hand in one direction, controlling an ice tornado, and his hand on the other side, using the wind to send pieces of ice as projectiles towards the monster. Xiumin had one hand out facing the mini tornado as well and was creating an endless supply of ice. Without thinking I hypnotize the minotaur and find that his mind is easy to penetrate. His body starts moving in jerks towards the mini tornado. At once Xiumin and Sehun look at you, and then look to the area where you just killed for the first time. You resume your focus back on the minotaur and force him to come even closer. Before taking another step, Sehun makes no hesitation to send multiple spikes of ice towards his direction, cutting and impaling the monster as well.

   Since you see that the thing was going to die soon, you turn your attention towards your two other boys. You don't know why, but you didn't notice until now all the debris that was flying through the sky. Luhan had his arms stretched out and was literally wreaking havoc across the clearing. Trees, bushes, boulders, branches, rocks, everything was soaring over you. He was hauling countless items towards the last minotaur. Kai was teleporting here and there, sometimes trying to get out of the way of Luhan's natural weapons. What happened next was quite gory.

   While Luhan was aiming a large branch towards the minotaur's head, Kai teleported and actually grabbed the creature's arm. He then teleported again, ripping the arm right off the monster. Simultaneously the branch flew and cracked itself against the head, snapping the minotaur's neck backwards. Immediately the beast fell backwards, slumping on the ground with black blood spewing from the joint where his arm was suppose to be.

   Although all of them were finally killed, someone was missing.

   Where's the guy who started all this?


A/N: Haha my sister is right next to me and she's mad again because I left another cliffhanger in a story XD

Sorry again, school is crazy and midterms are coming up.

Update: I got asked to prom!

The boy is like. hella awkward though. So we'll see how this goes.

Is this chapter too gory? Do you like it? Please let me know

See ya later cuties

P.S. WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS I ALREADY LOVE ALL OF YOU. KBAI.