Chapter 4

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

“Uhm, Goddess?” Luhan asked.

  You sigh.

“Yes Luhan?”

“Where are we gonna stay?”

Oh .

“Uh I think you’re going to stay with me somehow.”

“Me too, Goddess?”

  You sighed again.

“Yes Kai.”

  He smiled at you. But the real question was, what were you going to do with these boys? There was no where else to take them. Sure, you had enough room at your house but….

ohmygod what am I going to tell Christina?

  You began to panic again as you and the two boys walked across the clearing and continued on the trail.

What do I say? I can’t just tell her that two boys appeared in the middle of a ing field and now I have to babysit them for all eternity. Should I say I found them on the street? And that they need a place to stay? Yeah. That’s what I’ll do, she won’t turn that down.

  Luhan was walking on your left and Kai was on your right. Both of them were watching you, and by the looks of it, they could tell you were freaking out.

“Goddess? Are you Okay? My brother and I are really nice, we’re good people.” Kai said softly.

  That definitely made you feel worse. Here were two boys from a different planet and you haven’t really talked to them. They’re probably scared too, especially from the way that Kai was looking at you. They were with you far away from home and they had no idea what the three of you were going to do or where you all were actually going.

“No no, it’s okay, I’m sorry. I’m just worried about what my maid is gonna say when I bring you to my house.”

“Oh, we had a maid too!” Luhan interjected.

“We’ll treat her right Goddess.” Kai said next.

“Well thank you then, I would hope so.”

  After that it got quiet. Luhan and Kai stared at the forest as you all were traveling through and you were trying to answer the million questions you found yourself asking in your head.

They’re basically wearing a huge piece of cloth. Do I need to buy them clothes? Of course I do. Wait, I have to buy clothes for 12 people? , what am I going to tell Christina when the next two come? And the two after that? And the rest? I can’t say I found ten more boys on the street who need to live with us.

“You could tell her that we are all brothers and we need a place to stay. We can say two come at a time because they hang back to make sure the rest of us are doing okay, and that we didn’t want to burden the both of you with 12 of us at once.” said a voice in your head.

  That definitely was not your voice.

  You jumped back bumping into Kai, knocking him over into the grass off the trail.

“What the hell was that!” you shouted.

“Oh crap, I’m sorry Goddess I should have told you. Sorry.” Luhan said.

  As you bent over to help Kai up, since it was technically your fault he fell, you responded back to Luhan.

“What do you mean you should have told me? How do you know what I’m talking about?”

“I have the abilities of telepathy and telekinesis.”

“What!”

“Didn’t Persephone tell you? She knows what all of us can do.”

“I don’t believe it.”

Well, I think you should.” said a voice in your head that sounded like Luhan.

“Stop it! Why are you reading my thoughts!”

  And with that, you almost regret that you said it. His eyes dropped it and his shoulders lowered. You almost caught the sight of his eyes tearing up. You never hope to see Luhan look like that again. He just looked so…...guilty.

Crap.

“No Luhan, I’m sorry. Please don’t look like that, I-I just don’t understand anything and I-I don’t know what’s going on.” you stuttered.

Please don’t look like I hurt you, I can’t take it.

  Luhan sighed and looked away.

“It’s okay.” he replied.

  You hung your head down and frowned, causing Kai to link his arm with yours. You looked at him and wondered if he was always like this. Sweet and attached.

  You smile weakly at him.

“So you guys can really do stuff?”

“Yeah.” they both said at the same time.

“Show me.” you stopped walking.

  Both of them didn’t really catch on to what you were saying. Kai almost lurched you forward and Luhan finally looked up as he stopped.

“Well, I already showed you one thing. Kai you go.”

“No hyung, I think that will scare her more.”

“I just projected my voice into her head. I think she’ll be okay.”

  It was now Kai’s turn to sigh.

“Fine.”

  You became a little more nervous as thoughts ran in your head of what Kai could possibly do. Anything was possible.

  He stepped in front of you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

“Don’t move, and please don’t freak out okay? I won’t hurt you.”

“O-okay.”

“I should tell you now before I actually do it.”

“Do what?”

“Teleport.”

oh god.

  He took a deep breath without breaking contact with your eyes. He stepped back. And he was gone.

“See?” said a voice behind you.

  You jumped forward and whipped around. There he was.

  Kai was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed that was about three feet from you.

I can’t believe this.

“Are you okay Goddess?” he said, having a glint of worry in his eyes.

Well not really, considering I’m in a forest with a telepathic and a guy who can pop in and out wherever he pleases.

  You bit your tongue before you answered.

“Yes, I’m okay. Thank you.”

  Then he did it again. This time, he was back to his original place next to you on your side. You turn around and looked at Luhan as Kai wrapped himself around your arm again.

“Alright, let’s see what else you can do Lulu.” you said to Luhan.

  His ears perked up like a puppy and he actually smiled.

Yep, I’m definitely calling him that from now on.

“Okay! I’ll move that boulder over there.” he pointed at one a couple feet in front of you.

  But what you found interesting was that he folded his arms and moved it. Without moving anything, he didn’t lift a limb whatsoever.

“Whoa. Okay that was cool.” you admitted.

  He smiled and walked closer to you. Now you had two boys attached to you.

“Goddess did you know you had abilities too?” Luhan asked.

I do?

Yep.”

  You were really going to have to get use to him doing that.

“Like what? I’ve never noticed anything before.”

“Really? Well I know for a fact you can hypnotize people.” Luhan stated.

“What!”

“Well yeah. You can project yourself into their head like I can but you can make them do what you want.”

“That sounds horrible. Why should anyone ever have that? I’ve never done that before!”

“Well maybe today you should so we can stay with you.”

“Luhan, no. That’s wrong. I can’t just turn people into slaves. I don’t even know how to work it yet”

“What are you going to do then?”

“Go with my original plan.”

But maybe……

“Lulu?” you asked.

“Yes, Goddess?”

“You don’t have to call me that you know. Is there a way you can teach me how to do that?”

“Sure. It might take a couple days though. You have to train yourself.”

“So if I tell Christina that I found you on the street and she believes me, you can teach me how to use my powers to convince her to let the rest stay when your brothers come?”

“Wow, that’s actually a good idea Goddess.” Kai said. He still hadn’t left your side.

“Hmmm… maybe. It’s going to be hard. But I think we can.” answered Luhan.

“Okay then, so we have a plan.”

“Yep.” said both boys in unison.

  You took a deep breath.

“Well come on, let’s go home.”

  And with that, you led them to your house.


A/N: I thought it would be best to focus this chapter on her getting comfortable around the boys, which is why this is mainly conversation. How do you feel about the story so far? I did this is study hall, so sorry for mistakes.