Chapter 62

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

A/N: Because I've been a horrible author lately, let's play a game at the end of the chapter!


"No Yuri let him go!" Sophie shouted after the balcony doors closed.

"He was creeping up behind you like a weirdo!" you yell.

   The mysterious teleporting man tries to move and you look back in his direction, and you strengthen your hypnosis making his body freeze. He looks up at you with a smirk.

"You are as strong as they say." the man says with a low suave buttery voice.

"This is my kingdom. Why are you here?" you question darkly.

"Yuri listen, this is a misunderstanding." Iroh says calmly, slowly walking towards you with both hands up in surrender.

"Why? I should send for Luhan, all guardians will be notified within seconds and I'll have you imprisoned." you threaten, and your best friend's expression turns panicked from your change of behavior.

"Goddess, you were just expressing to me how uncomfortable you felt about the laws and reprimands of your own palace." Iroh countered.

"An attempted assassination of a goddess calls for heavy reprimandation. Maybe I shouldn't imprison him, I'll personally speak with Athena and she could handle you for trying to murder her apprentice." you taunt with venom in your voice.

"Throw me to my sister like raw meat to a pack of wolves, you say?" the stranger says.

   You your head to the side in confusion.

"...What?"

"Yuri..." Sophie sighs.

"It's a grave mistake to threaten Apollo." Iroh finished.

   You freeze momentarily in bewilderment. You quickly disassociate yourself from abilities faster than one can blink and the Olympian god heaves his shoulders in response to the release.

"Oh my god!" you exclaim.

"You got that right." Apollo chuckled, and it sounded like music to the ears. He stood from his place and the first thing you take into account is how he towers over you. He's taller than Chanyeol, Kris even. His sandy blonde hair is wavy and shielding the most beautiful baby blue eyes.

"You're like a teen magazine heartthrob!" you blab.

"Trying to sweet talk, are we?"

"No no no, wow. I, am like, so sorry!" you ramble, and it makes him give a hearty laugh of amusement.

   You automatically kneel and apologize once more before Apollo shakes his head and makes you rise. He tells you that you are near equals and that you only look silly acting as a mere mortal.

"But that's what I am." you engage.

   At that time the double doors swing open to the room and Sehun walks in. He looks around, pausing at the Olympian, before turning back to you.

"Goddess, you shouldn't be up and walking around." he softly scorns.

   Before you can reply and say that you're just fine, he walks towards your direction and his mentor stops him, putting a light hand at the base of his neck. Sehun looks over at the stranger once more, looking him up and down, before glancing back towards you. The guardian's face turns stone cold and you realize how awkward and serious this encounter is about to be.

"Sehun, you should leave the room." Iroh says, but to you it sounds more of a warning than anything else.

"Who is he?" he questions loudly, obviously annoyed.

"Sehun-" Sophie starts.

   He pushes Iroh away with force and stomps his way over before the mentor could stop him (even then it's not like he could), while taking a stance at your side with his body angled towards you, his right shoulder behind your left. His position expresses defense and caution and you are quick to turn to him and hold one of his hands.

"Who is he?" he repeats in a more choppy tone.

"My love, this is Apollo."


"What? All my brothers aren't enough so Olympians have to come drop by too?" Kris snapped from across the hallway.

"You need to watch your mouth." Baekhyun scorned.

"And why is that? What, the Olympians will drag me to Hades?"

"How can you blame this on Yuri? She just woke up. Some Olympians arrived before she even awakened and you hear how uncomfortable she sounds right now." Chanyeol added. 

   They have been across the hall for awhile now. Believe it or not, they all heard how scared you were and raced up there when Apollo poofed in. However, Iroh had made side eye-contact with them through the cracked doorway and sent a knowing look, affirmating that Yuri is not in danger-yet. It was just a mere accident that they couldn't stop Sehun enough in time before he barged through the doors.

"They're crawling all over the place." Kris grunted.

"When are you going to accept her for who she is? You don't even know her." Baekhyun chided.

"I do know her-"

"No. You don't. You've spoken to her how many times? Twice? Maybe three? You don't even know what her favorite color is. Here you are judging her because you are a stubborn jerk who doesn't know how to accept change."

   Kris was taken aback by his baby brother's outburst. Normally, his siblings wouldn't dare to challenge him and he was shocked. A part of him wanted to tackle Baekhyun right then and there, but another- small, very small- part of him wanted to admit to his defeat. Kris looks up and sees that Chanyeol knows.

"You care about her!" Chanyeol points.

"No!"

"You so do! How can you not feel it? Tao said his insides tore at him, his soul knew she was right there and it was begging to bond. Yours is too. I know it!"

"You're ridiculous." The elder scoffs.

"Guys," Baekhyun starts, "I think the real problem right now is trying to make sure our baby brother doesn't kill Zeus' favorite son." 


"I apologize. The invite is mandatory." Apollo says.

"Then it is not an invite, is it?"

   Persephone teleports in next to you and you startle from the action. She has one hand propped on her hip and you suddenly feel like one of those famous rappers that walks around with bodyguards, having Sehun on your left and your patron goddess on your right. She is in dark, gothic-like gown with a black crown adorned her gathered hair with rubies. Her gaze is absolutely terrifying.

"Perseph-" Apollo blabbers, and it's amazing to see a true god falter.

"I informed Mount Olympus that this will be met on the terms of my husband's wishes, or there will be no meeting at all."

"Zeus heard about Hades' demands, and he says Yuri is too important. Now that my sisters' apprentice in the mix, she needs to come with too."

"Me?" Sophie gestured to herself.

"No disrespect or offense," you began to Apollo, "but my townspeople have not met me yet. I don't want their first impression of me to be that I am not reliable, or that I do not care. I didn't even know they existed until now and even that is unacceptable. I'm sorry, I really am, but Zeus will have to drag me to that mountain himself if he wants me. I will find a way to get there as soon as the festival is over. It is the same with Sophia. She will not go alone."

"You grow bold with time." Persephone softly complimented. "I agree. I will be here the duration of the festival as well. Sophie has to be with me, Yuri, or Athena herself if she goes to Olympus. It is most likely that Yuri's guardian will be following both of them."

"You're damn right." Sehun spat.


A/N: Apologies! I moved into my first apartment for uni last weekend and things have been crazy!

 

Game Time! Game Time!

To make up for being such a horrible author lately, let's do something fun.

You comment a k-pop groups name and you and I both will have to answer the following:

a.) First song you heard by them                                                        

b.) First bias from group                                                                     

c.) Current bias and when did you realize that he/she was               

d.) Favorite song by them                                                                 

e.) Favorite album by them                                                               

 

So you comment with the above outline with your answers, and then I'll respond with my answers. Sound fun? Let's go!