Chapter 25

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   Out of the inky mist stepped out two boys. At first you could only see the black shapes of the figures. They were both slender and one was quite a bit taller than the other. You shamelessly stared and squinted your eyes until the fog disappeared. Once Persephone lowered her hands, you could finally see the boys properly.

   The shorter one had a slightly tan skin tone and his hair was a chestnut brown cut short. The brother next to him was extremely tall and had hair that matched the fog that was originally behind him. He had a goofy grin and almost pointy ears.

   At once Kai, Xiumin, Luhan, and Sehun started cheering and jumping around. They ran to their two brothers hugging and high-fiving each other. You giggle a little bit at their playfulness before you turned back to Persephone.

   Since she is really tall as well, she bent over a little bit while putting her hands on her knees and whispered into your ear.

"That," she said pointing to the tall one, "is Chanyeol. He will definitely give life to your home." she added while lightly laughing.

"And that," she stated, pointing to the other, "is Yixing. He likes to be called Lay."

   Your mouth drops in surprise.

"Lay? The healer?" I ask out loud.

   The guardian his head over to your direction after hearing his name. You look back to Persephone and she gives her head a little nod to you, causing you to smile. Lay was one of the brothers you've secretly been wanting to meet the most besides D.O and Tao.

   The rest of your guardians look to you as Lay gives you a soft smile and waves.

Ohmygod he has a dimple. That's so cute! Ohmygod!

"Hey cut it out, I get it," Luhan says out loud to you, "I don't wanna hear you thinking about his dimple."

   You start madly blushing because Luhan just definitely read your mind and Lay is blushing as well. You look the other way and notice Sehun rolling his eyes. This was going to be an adventure if they continue to keep getting jealous over each other.

"Wait! The real question is...........do you think I'm cute?" The tall one named Chanyeol said.

   At first you jumped because you didn't think a voice so low but yet so loud could come from him. He said it in a playful tone, making you giggle. Without thinking, you skipped your way over to him and hopped up to kiss his cheek. He steps back out of shock and presses his hand to where you kissed, grinning like mad.

"Yep, definitely a cutie." you laugh.

"Hey hey hey!" Sehun yelled before running to you, "No. My goddess. Mine."

   The youngest comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, sticking his tongue out at his brother. You and Xiumin both shake your head at the same time and make each other crack up. The atmosphere was light and you felt happy to be in the special clearing. The whole time Persephone was joyously laughing behind you as well.

"Well," the goddess started,"ready to bond to your new guardians?"

   You quickly nod your head and start clapping out of giddiness. Persephone raises her hand to the sky again, and once she lowers them there are two necklaces dangling from her fingers.

   The first one looked like a bird in flight and she cautiously gave it to you.

   Chanyeol, noticing his symbol, jogged over to you and dropped to one knee, lowering his head.

"I can already tell we're going to have so much fun together." you say, placing the chain around his neck.

   Immediately when you do so, you gasp in delight. Your pendant glowed and you felt child-like happiness. The feeling made you want to run around and play tag or hide-and-seek. Thoughts of spring and all things that make you happy played into your mind, it could have almost tricked you into thinking that he was the healer.

   He jumped up from his spot and gave you a tight hug before going back to his brothers. Persephone cleared , and you took the other chain from her grasp. She motioned for Lay to come over.

   Glancing at the pendant that hung from the necklace, you notice that it's a unicorn.

   Yixing walks over to you while grinning brightly. He goes down on one knee, but instead of bowing his head he remains looking at you.

"I've been waiting to meet you." you say to him.

"And so have I." he replied with a soft honey-like voice.

   Just like all the guardians before him, you place it gently around his neck and become embraced in feeling. The only describable way is saying that you were filled with life. You felt alive and free. 

   He rises from the ground and hugs you just like his brother. You hold your hand out to him and he gladly accepts it. His fingers feel nice and cool interlaced with yours.

"Alright my super cool homies, how about we go home and make spaghetti?" you say.


A/N: OMG WE HIT TWO HUNDRED SUBSCRIBERS! DSFGSKIHBAERGUHSERGHUS

IMMA CRY. THANK YALL SO MUCH AND WELCOME!

Thinking of updating now and tonight/tomorrow as a gift for ya'll. I love you guys so much omfg.

Happy about who came? The cute Chanyeol and Lay moment was for EIBBB_KPOP &  who mentioned quite a while ago about how she wanted to see Lay and Chanyeol So here ya go!

Who do you want next?