Teaser #2!

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

Chorale University Official Teaser #2

Debut Teaser Image #2:

^This poster was made by ME; GaiaMilina. So don't plagarize.

 

Story Teaser #2: 

The next day I'm at my desk once again, working away on the computer. Ever since Dahee found that flyer in the restaurant I've been stressing over what to do. Do I produce a song to bring to them? Should I become a producer? Should I find a song and practice with it? Should I become a trainee?

   Even though I just got out of school, I truly feel like I haven't left due to how frustrated I am. Should I even try for any of this at all? I was already accepted to college with Dahee, I'd be leaving her...

   I sigh. As soon as I do my house phone rings from downstairs.

   Knowing that my mother went to work this morning, I shoot up from my chair and run down the stairs. Skipping every two steps, I basically hop onto the landing and dash in the kitchen. Jumping up onto the counter, I pull the phone off the hook and press it to my ear.

"Yoboseyo?"

"My god Lyra-yah, one day I hope you'll learn to answer a cell phone."

   I snort and roll my eyes. Should have known it would be the best friend on the end of the line.

 

 

Authors: GaiaMilina (Me) & cuz_tao

The story will be listed/published June 2k15