Chapter 39

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   One thing you noticed about the two new guardians is that they are very shy.

   You decide that it's not a bad thing, most are when meeting new people and you figure that they will grow closer to you in due time. Unlike the others, these two only kneeled when the bond was created and they were given their charm and they simply nodded afterwards. Then everyone started informing them about the Keres situation while Persephone remained quiet in the corner of the room. Even within minutes of meeting you got the 'responsibility' vibes from Kyungsoo and Suho. While they were talking you secretly grab that switch in your mind that pulls you in and looks at the auras of these two.

   Even though their abilities are almost opposites of each other they have the color auras that are close by charateristic. Suho's is blue, and from your research on auras that you did every now and then while you were injured, you discovered that the characteristics of having a blue aura are having a sense of deep care and love with energy of sensitivity or intuition. Kyungsoo's is green and represents the qualities of nature. The characteristics to a green aura tends to have a sense of balance, growth, and change. People with green auras usually have a deep love for anything life related; people, nature, and animals.

   Persephone must have known what you were doing because she glances over at you and gives a large smile which only Baekhyun caught. You smile back shyly and shrugged your shoulders.

   Sehun and Xiumin were explaining what minotaurs were (the two new guardians looked very surprised learning about this) when Persephone gently interrupted the conversation, receiving everyones attention.

"Yuri you need to start your training."

"But Tao isn't here yet." you whine.

"You know about Tao?" Suho speaks to you for the very first time.

"Of course. Luhan and Kai told me about all of you before you came." you grin in response.

"Oh." Suho answers shyly with a small smile.

   The cuteness overload makes you not able to resist any longer and you walk up to the water guardian and give him a huge hug. He jumps in reaction as you lean towards his left ear.

"I've been so excited to meet the two of you." you whisper.

"Hey!" Yixing yells across the small room.

"Awh you too, you're my bae." you giggle while standing up straight.

   He rolls his eyes at you and you send him a wink while the two new brothers express a very confused look across their faces. Persephone's smile grows even larger as Kyungsoo makes his way over to you.

"Luhan said you wanted me to train you?" he asks.

"He did?" you question, looking over at Luhan as he taps his forehead in response.

"Mhm."

"Yep, well with my abilities anyway. Tao is gonna help me physically."

"He is soooo gonna kick your ." Chanyeol calls out, making everyone laugh.


   You hand out clothes and other necessities (while secretly hoping they fit) to Suho and Kyungsoo while everyone else lounged in the living room. Christina stepped out to go pay bills and do other errands so of course the house was as loud as ever.

   Before Persephone left she said she was going to talk to Hades and told you that as soon as Kyungsoo believes you have trained enough with him to develop your abilities, you could go out and start fighting again. Now of course that made everyone else feel incredibly nervous but you couldn't hide the wide smile on your face. You have been waiting for awhile to be able to do this again.

   Later on that night you locked yourself in your room and pulled out your laptop. Thinking mischievously about how the boys are going to absolutely hate the idea, you create a chore list.

   Afterwards you creep out into the kitchen (because those boys eat like pigs) and tape the chart onto the fridge. When done you step back and smile to yourself before reaching in to get some fruit, milk and ice to make smoothies for everybody. You didn't have this planned before, but you really wanted to see how they would react to the chart.

   While you were cutting the plump strawberries on the cutting board you quickly the radio with one hand and began chopping away again. Humming to the song Post To Be by Omarion, you grabbed a banana and started cutting it as well, wanting to make a strawberry banana smoothie for yourself. You were too busy rapping and jiggling your hips slightly to the music to notice someone walk in the kitchen behind you. Someone grabbed your elbow and you let out a sharp yelp and dropped the knife onto the marble counter. You quickly turn around and come nose to nose with Xiumin and he gives a quick apologetic smile before you swat his shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing scaring me like that!"

"You know I didn't mean to." he grinned.

   Rolling your eyes, you get back to cutting but it was now more difficult because the guardian decided to rest his head on your shoulder and wrap his arms around your waist.

"Whatcha making?"

"Elephant stew." you say sarcastically.

   He shoves you and you giggle as the song changes. It's another hip hop song and Xiumin starts to bob his head to the beat. Somebody would probably laugh if they were looking at the both of you because you started to bob your head with his at the same pace. You finish cutting all the fruit just as he requests a watermelon raspberry smoothie. You start the blender as he gets out the ingredients and looking over at the stove you notice it's nearly two in the morning. Unlike earlier, Christina was now home and probably sleeping in her room and there was no noise in the house.

   Wait.

   Why is it so quiet?

   After you stopped the blender the music was able to be heard again and Xiumin went back to bobbing his head. You stopped and look towards his direction. He noticed quickly and looked over his shoulder back at you. He raises his eyebrows and you almost smile because of just how darn cute he is.

"Do you hear that?" you ask.

"....Hear what?"

"Exactly."

   Your guardian places the fruits on the counter and stares at you. It takes a couple seconds for his eyes to go wide but once it does he leaves the kitchen and runs into the foyer and up the stairs.

   Ironically, soon as you hear his footsteps upstairs Chanyeol walks in and gives you his million watt smile. You return the expression as he walks over to the fridge. Biting your lip, you wait for it to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE POOL? I FREAKING CREATE FIRE!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Channie, wanna smoothie?" you ask.


GM A/N: Hahahahahahahaha. Hey ya'll

first of all 1)IAMSOSORRYDONTHATEME

2)I started uni and I'm a biology major, which is one of the hardest and most time consuming one to take so please bear with me

3)Wifi here so I'm in the uni library

4)How was your month?

5)Heretica will be done soon and then I will eventually re-list Earth Dweller. I just wanna have some time to be devoted to be Externally Ethereal & Chorale University

6) Yes I'm still taking Q&A's

7)Yes I create trailers and I might open a shop in the faaaarrrrr future. I'm working on one for AFF user -Dracula- at the moment (her story is called Hooker and its JongKey so go check that out if you're into that)

8) In the far future GaiaMilina's Fiction Fieldguide will be published as well; it's a manual/handbook to EE and ED

9)Talk 2 meeee lovelyz howz u?