Chapter 10

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   You've always wondered why your school was so big. Granted it was very nice for it being so old, but your town is on the smaller side. You know for a fact that there are classrooms here that aren't even used. Through the school's front doors is the common area. This is where you can hang before or after school (along with the courtyard outside). This is also used as a hall that can be used during passing period.

   Once you enter you start heading off towards the left. You turn and keep walking straight, bypassing locker bays. The classes are set up in pods. Once you reach the last pod in the school you turn left again and head on into your study hall for first hour.

   You noticed that there was only a couple of people in there. One was sitting in the front reading a book, and there was a small group of girls in the center of the class. They were all sitting down and laughing obnoxiously. You walked across the room. The teacher saw you and nodded his head and the small group of girls went quiet as they realized you came in. They were staring at you, so you raised your eyebrow and stared right back.

What's their problem?

   One of the girls rolls her eyes and turns back around and the other girls follow suit. You sigh and sit down into your seat that is all the way in the back corner. You sit there because there is an outlet on the next to you. You use it to charge your phone and laptop.

   The one minute warning bell goes off and you hear loud noises erupt into the halls outside your class. Students start filing in one after one. Some joking around and shoving friends, others still looking tired and only half awake. But they all stop once your gaze meets theirs. Immediately everyone starts talking in hushed whispers.

"That's that one chick"

"Yeah that was out there with those boys"

"Very hot boys"

   You don't know why but you start to feel anger. Your hands grip onto the desk, to the point where your knuckles turn white.

"She said that they were in her bed"

"Seriously? "

   You exhale really slowly.

So what if I had them in my bed? We weren't doing anything. Half of you es sleep around anyways.

   Then you hear a very cute boys voice enter your mind.

"Is everything okay Goddess?"

   You sigh. You forgot that you could talk to Luhan.

No. All these people are talking about me.

"What? Why?"

Don't worry about it.

"I know I should have came with you!"

No it would have only made it worse!

   The whispers seemed like they never stopped that hour. Halfway through you your backpack and pull out your laptop. You were talking to Luhan the whole time and forgot that maybe you should do something. You probably looked pretty stupid sitting there staring off into space. You log onto your Gmail and checked your emails. You smiled when you saw that your college sent you an invite to their orientation. It is to happen right after you graduate. You told Luhan and he said that he and Kai are very proud of you. It made you blush.

Aish. I need to get you guys a laptop don't I?

"What's that?"

"Are you serious?"

"We came from a different planet Goddess, we don't have these 'lappytops'"

   You giggle out loud as the person next to you gives you a weird look.

'laptop' Lulu. And seriously? You guys came from a different planet?

"Yeah, EXO planet. That is where we were raised."

   Wait.

   Waaaaaait.

   You look down at your shirt. Reaching under you pull up your pendant. You saw that on the front it said "EXO". Then everything clicks.

That's so cool.

"Not really. We don't know much about this world and we know nothing of its' society. It is going to be hard for all of us to adjust."

Not if you have me Lu. That's what I'm here for. I'll show you everything, don't worry okay?

   You could practically feel Luhan smiling and blushing. Maybe it has to do with the heartstring bond. You decide to ask Persephone about that tomorrow.

"Thank you Goddess, you are so sweet."

   Now it was your turn to blush and smile. 

Are you excited for tomorrow?

"Yeah"

I heard you talking about one of them......Xiumin was it?

"Ah yeah me and him are really close. He is the oldest."

Oh so it's Xiumin then you?

"Mhm."

   You start going through the internet and decide that once you get the boys a laptop you were going to get them a gmail account so they could message you at any time. Luhan could do without it, but as far as you know he is the only one that is telepathic.

Ugh I have Pre-Calculus next.

"You can do it."

Not really. 

   You start gathering up your belongings. After everything is put away you glance at the clock and see that you still have two minutes until the bell rings. Sighing, you take out your phone and text Christina.

Hey Christina, How is everything going? The boys doing okay?

  To your suprise she doesn't respond back.

Luhan?

   The bell rings. You pick up your backpack and begin walking to Pre-Cal. You start to worry since Luhan hasn't responded. Usually it's instant. It made you worry even more that Christina hasn't texted you back.  In the hallways you notice many people staring at you. You were getting pretty tired of this. Some would even laugh. You had no idea what was going on but it figured it had to do with the boys. And the thought of that made you very unhappy. 

And I can't even contact Christina, Luhan, OR Kai

   You walk into your second hour, yet again you get the same reactions as you did from study hall. You openly scoff at them. The teacher looks around with a curious expression. You flop down into your seat and pull out your pencil case and notebook.

"Okay everybody let's go over homework. Do any of you have questions?"

   The class just sat there dazing aimlessly. You began to go through your homework and see that you circled a problem you were having trouble with the day before.

"Anybody?"

   You slowly look around and knew that no one was going to raise their hand. You really wanted to know how that question works. Your hand steadily began lifting up. The teacher noticed at once at gestured towards you.

"Ah yes, what question?"

   You look down at your paper.

"Uhmmmmm number four please?"

   He nods his head and turns around to start writing on the expo board. You heard a person snort behind you. Then you saw another person lean over to another student and whisper into each others ear. A girl was passing notes to her friend.

Lemme guess, it's all about me.

"What's all about you?"

Luhan!

   You practically jump out of your seat when you heard his innocent soft voice. If your school mates weren't staring at you before, they sure were now. Suddenly your teacher turns back around.

"So do you get it now?" he asks.

"What?'

   You see the teacher get angry.

Crap. I wasn't paying attention

"Paying attention to wha-"

"Why ask me a question if you aren't going to listen?" your teacher asks.

"I-"

"Do you think I am here just for your humor? There are students here wanting to learn."

"Bu-"

"Out."

"What?"

"I said get out. Now. I don't have time to waste with you and your shenanigans."

What the hell!

   Your hands go up in exasperation as he points to the door. Grumbling, you gather your stuff together and stomp your way out. 

"What happened?"

Well my teacher just kicked me out of the classroom. Idiot.

   Slamming the door without regret, you slide down against the wall.

"Well what did you do?"

I didn't do anything!

   You let out a huff. Looking down the hallway, you get back up. 

I really need to use the freaking bathroom.

   You make your way down the hallway while talking to Luhan. If your math teacher were to walk out and catch you, so be it. At this point you don't really care. You turn and go through the doorway into the girls rest room. You go to the handicap stall (because who doesn't love those). After you are done using it you stand up to pull up your pants. At the same time you hear a couple of girls walk in and you hear them start to talk.

"Did you see that one girl outside this morning with those boys?"

"Who didn't? I wouldn't mind tapping that. They were hot."

   You get pissed but decide not to walk out of the stall.  You hear the girls giggle and agree. You were trying to think of what to do. They don't know you're there and you know there is more than one of them.

"I heard she slept with both of them."

"Wow, ."

"I don't blame her. Did you see what they look like?"

"I wonder if one of them is her boyfriend."

"You kidding me? She doesn't talk to anyone."

"So how is she sleeping around with boys like that? And where can I get one?"

   That's it. You had enough.

Luhan?

"Yes Goddess?"

Christina may have to come get me from school.

"Why?"

Because Imma bout to kill this .

   You unlock the bathroom stall and practically kick the door open. All the girls jump back and you immediately regret it.

.

"Goddess? What's going on? Are you okay?"

.

   There was five of them. And they did not look happy to see you. You begin to panic a little. It's the middle of second hour and no one is around. So the best thing you decide to do was go across and wash your hands. The girls slowly start to surround you.

"So." one of them said.

   You don't know why but that one word set you off. All of your anger came back. You whip around to the front to face the petite girl that spoke.

"What the do you want ." you snarl.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?'

   Everything happened so fast after that. You felt yourself being shoved backwards into the sink. You felt the pain spread through your lower back. It didn't matter though, it just made you angrier.

   You lurch yourself forward as one of the girls grab your hair. You turn around and shove her backwards. She flies into the mirror and releases your hair. You hear a loud crack.

   She falls to the ground and you see the glass shatter. 

   And just like that everything stops. The attention is now directed towards her as her 'crew' runs over to her. You take the advantage and run out of the bathroom as quick as possible. You start running down the hall towards your third hour.

"What's going on!"

Nothing Lu, everythings okay

"Do I need to talk to Christina?"

NO. I'm okay! Really!

   You make the decision to sit outside your government class until the bell rings.


Kai's POV

   I never thought household chores were this difficult. Luhan is even having trouble.

   Yeah sure, figuring out how to do dishes was easy enough. It's just gross. My task currently is learning to do laundry. Christina explained it and it seems simple enough. She left the utility room right after showing me how it's done. I can hear Luhan out in the living room asking how to use a 'vaccuum cleaner', whatever that is. I then decide what the heck, why not try. I began to fill the washer with clothes. I went to grab more clothing as I knocked over the laundry detergent. It fell into the washer.

   Well, there's no way to get it out. So it should be fine, right? I filled the rest of the washer and pressed start. 

   The laundry didn't seem too bad, I mean yeah there was a lot of work involved but it was nice to try something new.

Plus I'm gonna have to learn how since I'm going to be with my goddess.

   The thought of that made you grin.

"You wish" Luhan said into my mind.

   I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. I decided on a 'PB&J' (I don't understand why they call it that). I was almost done when Christina practically yelled.

"KAI!"

Aish!

    I start walking towards the laundry room when I stepped in something. I look down and saw a puddle of water.

Damn it!

    I  turned the corner and ran into Christina. Clothes went flying and now we were both lying on the floor in a massive puddle of  soapy water. 

"How much soap did you put it there?' Christina barked.

" Well you see what happened was, I went to grab more clothes and I kind of knocked over the detergent and there was no way I could get it out right? I really didn't think it would hurt anything, honestly!"

" You boys are going to be the death of me!" she said as she helped me up.

" I am so sorry Christina!"

   We both decided that I should clean the mess up, seeing as in I caused it. 

   By the time I had finished, my clothes were drenched and my hurt from running into Christina. I'm pretty sure I had soap in places that's unmentionable. I'm also pretty sure there's bubbles in my hair. Not even a minute later I hear Luhan.

"OWW!"

   I hear Christina running to the living room.

"Even when Chen isn't here I'm getting shocked!"

   I walk into the living room and see my older brother laying on the ground gripping his finger. I can't help it, I start to laugh.

"Shut up Kai!" he says.

   I don't know what he did, but it looked pretty funny. I chuckle and walk out of the living room. Upon leaving I faintly hear Christina muttering about wanting my Goddess to come back home.

This life is gonna be interesting.


Your POV

   You are in your last hour waiting for the bell to ring. About an hour ago you got a text from Christina. All it said was she can't wait for me to come home. I continued talking to Luhan throughout the day and everything seemed to be going fine.

"We're here." Luhan said.

   You look at the clock, it's 2:28.

Awesome, I'll see you in a couple of minutes.

"Kai says to hurry up"

You can tell Kai to shut it.

   You hear Luhan's light laughter flow through your thoughts. You touch your pendant and smile. 

   You gather up your things so you can hurry and get out of the school. There was no reason to sit around and take your time, all of you have a lot to do today.

Ding!.....ding!.....ding!

   You sigh out of relief and sprint out the door. You need to get to your locker so you can put your books away. After jogging over and quickly opening your locker you your backpack and began to shove things in. You double check just in case before slamming the locker shut.

I'm comin Lulu

    Running into the commons area you open the door with a loud whoosh! as you feel the spring air engulf you. You smile brightly and start walking through the courtyard looking for your guardians. It didn't take long to spot them. Especially when there was a crowd of fifty or so surrounding them.

   There you saw your two handsome boys. Luhan looked upset. He had his head down and was avoiding eye contact from anyone. On the other hand, Kai was looking around, probably trying to find you. For some reason his hair was messier than before and it looked wet.

Maybe Christina taught them how to shower?

   Luhan snapped his head up and saw you. He must have heard your thoughts. You gave him a quick wave and trotted over to him.

"Hey boys, let's get out of here yeah?"

   Kai immediately lit up and hugged you. You giggled and then smelled something very sweet. You began to sniff him.

"Kai why do you smell like fabric softener?"

   He giggles and quickly looks away. You shake your head and grab their arms. Ignoring the looks of everyone, the three of you walk off arm and arm.


   A/N: Hey guys! I am so so so sorry. I haven't updated in like 4 days and this wasn't where I wanted it to end. So I'll start writing the next chapter as soon as possible.

Shoutout to my sister KenzieLyons5456!

She helped write Kai's POV (she loved it)

She will probably help me again sometime in the future. See ya later!

Leave comments below(: