Chapter 14

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

They're all beautiful. Wow.

   You couldn't help your expanding smile. Now you have four. Granted that there are still eight more to come, you were happy nevertheless. They were joking around, Sehun and Kai was pushing each other while the two oldest were hugging it out like there's no tomorrow. Persephone was giggling next to you and you could see the satisfaction in her expression. It was crazy to think that she could entrust you with twelve rowdy boys.

"Well come on now let's get on with it." the spring goddess said with a twinkle in her eye.

   Xiumin and Sehun walked towards you and stood shoulder to shoulder. At once, the both kneeled down and bowed their head. Persephone had the necklaces appear out of thin air (you took a mental note to ask her one day how she could seriously do that) and gave one of them to you.

"This, my dear, belongs to your humble Xiumin."

   She offered it to you and you faced the oldest. You saw that he was smiling, even with his head down. You take a step closer and gently out on his charmed necklace. 

   You jumped back in reaction. The feeling of happiness and love ran you over like an eighteen wheeler. Xiumin popped his head up at the same time, smiling even brighter. He looked so young to you. He reached for you hand.

   Looking confused, you placed yours in his. Then he kissed the top of your hand. You immediately began to blush with the endearment mixed with love that was flowing through your veins. 

"I will gladly honor my goddess and take every step with her until the end of days." he spoke.

Oh boy I'm in trouble now.

   He raised from his kneeling position and asked if it was okay to hug you. Overdosing with compassion, you simply nodded. His touch was soft and light. That child like smile of his never left his face. Afterwards he took a couple steps back to stand next to Luhan and Kai.

   Sehun never left his position, remaining still the entire time. Persephone offered you his charmed necklace.

"And this for the virtuous Sehun."

   You gladly accepted it. With your heart pounding in your chest, you placed it around his neck. 

   The "semi-truck of happiness" hit you again. He popped his head up at you with shock. You smiled again and almost felt the urge to cry. Not out of sadness or of his expression, you knew that he felt the same as you, but because of bliss. However, unlike his eldest brother, the warrior just looked back down again. 

"I'll protect you with my life, my Goddith." he said softly with his head facing the ground.

Oh my god he has a lisp oh my god. That's so cute

   You actually kneeled down in front of him. Then with shaky hands, you lifted his chin. His eyes met yours through his shaggy hair with a look of confusion.

"And I," you whispered quietly, "will protect you with mine."

   If the youngest ever looked like he was in doubt before, it didn't show now. You saw a little grin and mentally sighed.

"Well if you do not mind, I have a very grumpy husband waiting for me. One can't lead the underworld by theirself!" Persephone giggled.

   You stepped up to Persephone and embraced her in a hug. At first she was startled, but an expression of fondness then displayed her face.

"Thank you so much for letting me meet these boys, they already mean so much to me." you whispered.

   The spring goddess ran her hand through your hair and smiled. She started to begin to understand the feelings you have for your warriors.

"Remember to be here in approximately two days time to receive your next warriors." she said proudly.

"Yes of course."

   While this small conversation was happening, the boys were watching you with adoring gazes. They heard your whispered gratitude of thanks and they all softened. As this being Xiumin's and Sehun's first impression of you, they felt a little hopeful of the new life that is to be now taking place. Persephone waved to the boys and they repeated the action to her. She then cupped your face.

"I am very proud of you, I would not want anyone but with you to be protected or trusted with these young men." she said lovingly.

   All you could do is nod your head before she took a step backwards and disappeared with a blinding light and the fragrance of flowers engulfing you and the boys. Seconds passed before you turned back to face the boys- your boys.


   While this meeting was taking place, a male was hidden among the greenery, some three hundred feet away. He listened and thought. His thoughts soon became ideas. Ideas that will surely become plans. The gears of his mind began to turn. His disgustingly charming smile creeped onto his face. When looking at your soft beautiful face, he then decided that this was only just the beginning.

   Cloaking the sounds of his breathing and footsteps, he backed away, disappearing into the afternoon light.


 A/N: Ahhhhhh I'm so sorry! It's so short! But I think this part is really important~ I fangirled so hard writing this. Then I made my best friend read it too. Yeaaaa Fangirl Fest~

So, whataya think?

I'll start writing the next chapter as soon as possible! Forgive me please! I'll make a much longer update next!

BTW We have over 60 Subbies now!!! Isn't that so great? Thank you so much for those who have subscribed, upvoted, viewed, and even added me as friends!

pssssttt..(Does anyone else wanna be friends?)

See ya then!