Chapter 12

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

Quick A/N: Sorry for the weird font change in the last chapter! I don't know what happened there T_T

Also. thanks to everyone who answered the polls! I now have ideas thanks to ya'll(: I decided my next story will be WolfAU/HighSchoolAU with Exo! I won't start it until this story is finished. Which is awhile away. Gah I'm rambling, sowwy :C Here's the chapter!


Your POV

   Okay so maybe you shouldn't have done that. But it was hilarious and you have never heard Luhan scream like that before. Plus you think Kai pissed his pants from laughing too hard, so it was definitely worth it. You were now sitting in the clearing with Luhan facing you. You were trying not to giggle because you still can't get over it. Kai is next to you and you're sure he hasn't stopped smiling within the last ten minutes.

   So you might have found out that Luhan screams like a girl when you scare him. And you may have found out that Luhan gets really angry when you do. Realizing it now, you decide you regret nothing. And it was pure coincidental awesomeness that Kai just happened to show up when it happened. 

   Luhan was closing his eyes trying to focus and you could see he was wearing what you would call his face. Oh the glory of it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously.....

"Fear not my goddess, I am here. No need to be scared."

   When Luhan said that you blushed. You don't know why their words make you do that. Then you got a very sinister idea. At first you were going to find him with your new developing ability (which is super freaking cool!) and just tell him that you were able to find him. Because, like dude, he would be so proud of you! But walking through the forest to where he is made you think that scaring him would be a much better idea. Plus, it's Luhan. Bashful, sincere, and very pure to the core. You were smiling from ear to ear. This is going to be hilarious.

You sound like you're suppose to be a knight in shining armor. Silly Lulu.

   By now you have his location locked in your mind and you're starting to pick up pace. You hold your pendant from swinging back and forth. The first sensation you feel when you touch it is love....and then something more. 

   The only thing it reminds you of is when the boys say something sweet to you and you immediately feel blood rushing to your face.

   Oh this is going to be fun. You forget all about the point of sparring or where Kai is.

You know how else you sound? you think to him.

   You jog a couple more steps until you almost skid to a stop. There he was.

   Luhan was standing by a huge boulder and an even more huge dogwood tree that was swaying with the wind above his head. You silently did a little hop and fist pumped the air for learning one of your abilities. He was standing so still. You thought from the beginning that he was one of the most beautiful men you have ever seen. Almost as if more time was spent creating him than others. You take a deep breath.

   His back is slightly arched and his head is turned to the side, as if he is listening to something.

"Nope, how?" he asks, projecting to you.

   You smile and continue to stare at him shamelessly. He is one of your guardians after all. Shouldn't a Keeper be able to stare at one of her protectors if she wants?

   He has no idea that you're this close to him, he probably thinks that you're still in the clearing wasting the day away. His back is facing you and you decide that he has a very nice side profile. You raise your eyebrow.

Scared.

   His face contorted into utter confusement and you feel amused. You took no time at all to step closer to him, being careful to not make any noise. Which isn't as easy as you think.

   At the time you didn't see Kai teleport. He was about ten feet away from you.

   Then you let out the loudest yell you could muster and jumped like a diseased monkey onto Luhan's back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present time

   You think back to how he screamed so high that you're pretty sure its pitch could challenge a dog whistle. You ended up on top of him since he fell. Then Kai scared the hell out of you, which made it funnier. So here you are sitting in front of a very y guardian and you're loving every second of it.

"You need to focus." Luhan growled

"I can't."

"Yeah I wonder why."

   Kai snorts next to you. You elbow him in the side. He jumps back and whines.

"Guys!" Luhan barked. Both of you immediately stop.

"Now," Luhan continued, "close your eyes and try to find the part in your brain that feels hypnotizing, it should feel like it has a magnetic pull to you."

"How do you know how to do this?" you ask.

   He doesn't answer. You sigh.

   Closing your eyes, you tried to calm yourself down because it seemed like it would be easier than trying to find this 'magnetic' part of your mind with a whole bunch of thoughts with craziness going on. You take in a deep breath.

   You dull out your thoughts and just feel. You feel the soft breeze graze your skin. You feel the slight warmth from the sun. You feel the warm loving feeling coming from your pendant. You feel the grass beneath you. 

"There we go, now look within yourself to find that part inside you." Luhan said in a very calm tone.

   You take in another deep breath. You try to do what he says. At first, you don't feel anything that's inside. Just the pulse of your very own heartbeat. For a minute or so that's all you were getting. How did you keep your head clear the whole time? You have no idea.

"Try following the pulse of your heartbeat up to your mind, maybe that will work. Use it as your guide." Luhan suggests.

   Exhaling slowly, you became more focused on your heart. After a second you felt the pulse travel to your neck.

"Yeah thats it!''

   You realize that he's probably been in your head the whole time monitoring you. You start to think you should have expected that but quickly went back to trying to find the pulse. Annnnnnd you lost it.

"Goddess you need to focus."

   You huff.

   So there you were back to square one. You were surprised that Kai has remained quiet the whole time.

"Because he knows you need to focus. Which you aren't doing."

Ya!! Why are you such a crabface?

"A what!"

Nevermind. I need to focus remember? Geez.

   You heard a groan and wasn't sure if Luhan did it out loud or in your head. So for the third time you tried to focus again. 

   You find your heartbeat and a few seconds later it guides you to your neck. You try zoning in even more and realize that you have been following your jugular. Time passes, yet you don't notice. Being strong-willed has always been a dominant trait of yours. You have been through too much to give in easily. To give up so easily. If there is a Hell, they better make a harder, more-reinforced one for when you come. And just like this, stubborness has its advantages.

   What's pushing you is that you are going to meet two more boys tomorrow. Its been on your mind all day. Honestly, you're nervous. And excited. But in order to do this you need to learn this hypnosis. 

   Keeping your breathing under control (something you learned to do thanks to your panic disorder) was helping you a lot with this. At your neck you tried focusing the pulse up to your brain. It wasn't working. So you try to hone in on your other bodily functions like your breathing. 

   For awhile you forgot about everything. Maybe you were in your own trance because whatever you were doing made you really calm. 

   And that's when it happened.

   You felt your pulse, your blood, travel to your brain. Instantly you were into this area. Becoming very curious, you get closer to it.

"Goddess?" Luhan asks out loud.

"Yes?" you respond with your eyes closed.

"I think you're there. Try to stay focused on it and open your eyes."

   You weren't too sure you could do that. It felt as if you decide to open your eyes you'll lose your place and have to go back to square one all over again. You shake your head softly.

"Is she okay?" you hear Kai asking next to you.

"She's fine. She thinks if she opens her eyes she will lose it and have to repeat it again."

   You keep focusing and let yourself become absorbed in the part of your mind that's you in.

"Goddess, in order for this to work you need to open your eyes." Luhan says softly.

   A few more seconds pass by until you feel like you're ready. Keeping your breathing under control, you slowly open your eyes.

   Things changed.

   You squint your eyes at Luhan. Maybe it's the trick of the light? Or maybe your eyes are still trying to adjust?

"What's wrong? Did you lose it?"

   No, that definitely wasn't it. You felt very tapped into your hypnosis.

"You have a blue-ish glow around you." you say.

   Luhan's eyes widen.

"You can see my aura?"

"What, that's real?"

"Woah, so cool." Kai adds in.

   You look over at the younger guardian.

"Yours is orange Kai."

   He smiles.

"Okay. Goddess turn your body towards Kai and keep looking at him."

   You obey. 

"Now give him a command. Kai, try to resist or refuse it."

"I would never refuse anything from Goddess."

"Well do it anyway!"

   Kai huffs. You try to think of something.

"Kai, stand up and do ten jumping jacks."

   Kai looks like he's confused. Suddenly his legs start moving and he looks horrified. His body gets up in a bulky matter, like he's trying to stop it. 

   He does the jumping jacks.

"Kai did you try resisting it?"

"Duh! I didn't even know what jumping jacks are!"

   You giggle and do another fist pump. Luhan smiles.

"Can we go now?" you ask. You can't wait to try it out.

"Try it again."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Gee, Lulu is such a hard today.

   Sighing, you try to think of something.

"Kai, go hug Luhan so he can stop being a crab face."

   And once again his body obeys you.

"Now can we go?"

   Luhan was glaring at you with Kai wrapped around him.

"Fine."


   The three of you are standing at your front door. You feel the deja vu from this happening yesterday.

"You can do it." Kai says while giving you a half hug. You nod to him.

   But what if you can't? What if it doesn't work and Christina is just standing there demanding why there is going to be ten more boys in their house?

"The longer we stay out here the quicker your anxiety is going to set in. Let's go." Luhan said carefully.

You know about my anxiety?

"Now is not the time Goddess."

   Oh but there will be. You're going to make sure of that. How does he know?

   You try to control your breathing and begin to lock into that location. It welcomes you openly with that addictive pull. Once you have a good hold on it you gather up your courage and grab the door knob.

   And you walk in.


   Forty-five minutes later you're all playing the Wii while Christina is cooking dinner.

   It worked.

   It was easy, almost too easy. She was in the foyer when you walked in. You had the bright idea of actually using your first order to make her take your shopping bags. There was no hesitation whatsoever, and you can tell it was your hypnosis. So then you hypnotized her and told her to welcome any boys that you'll be bringing home. All she did was nod her head, then she went to the kitchen.

   So now you're here in the living room and maybe suggesting a video game was a bad idea.

"KAI YOU CHEATER."

"THATS NOT CHEATING"

"YES IT IS!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RAN OVER THE BANANA PEEL!"

   Yeah, Mario Kart was definitely a mistake. Pretty funny though.

   You originally wanted to play with them but you decided that it would be unfair. Instead you just gave them tips while they drove and showed them how to do it. They haven't stopped yelling since.

"Awwwwwh yeah, eat that Toad!" Kai gloated

"Stop!"

"What, no, I'm in first place and that's where I'm gonna stay. See ya at the finish line big brother."

   You giggled. You were sitting on the middle cushion on the sofa. Kai was inbetween your legs sitting indian style on the floor and Luhan was on your right. You would run your fingers through Kai's hair every once in a while. Luhan was also sitting indian style next to you. It was so amusing to see men your age act like little kids.

 Currently Kai is first place and Luhan is in eighth. You have no idea how Kai got good at this. You're pretty sure they don't have technology on their planet. He picked it up like he's done it before.

"I wonder what it will be like when we have all twelve here." you thought out loud.

"Is there enough things for that?" Luhan asked.

"What, controllers? No there's only four, so youll have to go in three groups."

"Man I bet Kris would at this game. I wanna face him." Kai said

"I'm going to tell him you said that." Luhan said

"Pssshttt he doesn't scare me."

"You were when your horse kicked him."

"What!" you interrupted.

"That's not my fault!" Kai defended

"Yes it was! You forgot to put him in the stable! Who doe-OH MY GOD KAI IF YOU THROW ONE MORE MUSHROOM-"

"WELL THEN LEARN HOW TO GET OUT OF THE WAY-"

"BOYS!" Christina shouted.

   You busted out in laughter. This is so funny to watch. 

".....Yesssss?" they said together.

"If I have to tell you to be quieter one more time I won't make spaghetti for another week!"

"What! No!"

"Please don't!"

"I'm sorry Christina!"

   You had tears streaming down your face. You were laughing so hard that your stomach was starting to hurt. Both of the boys are giving you dirty looks and it isn't doing any good. This was going to be a fun night. And you could hardly wait for tomorrow.


A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is about half as long as the previous one. What do you think? I had fun writing this (plus who doesnt get violent playing mario kart? I rampage)  and I'm even more excited to write the next one, I may start it right after this! Guess who comes next? ;) 

Questions? Comments? Do ya'll like spaghetti too? How do you think school is gonna go for her tomorrow? Wanna tell me a Mario Kart story? I have plenty if you wanna share! See ya then!

P.S. Thanks for voting on the polls and hello new subbies! I hope you have fun along this journey with the rest of us!