Chapter 30

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

GM A/n: As of right now there are more votes for the blue layout, so I made this one blue. If you haven't commented saying which layout you like, do it so I know now. If you already have commented saying which one you like, please don't do it again to avoid a miscalculation of votes.

Btw, my prom date came to my house the other day and told me he's not looking for a relationship :( So I've been eating a lot of ice cream and chocolate. Since I haven't had a good week, I'll try and make things better and release another teaser for Chorale University very soon. Love ya'll, and welcome new subscribers!

 


 

  After even more bickering and arguing, you finally agreed to Luhan's plan. Because you kept urging them on, the boys immediately got ready to leave. As they all said good-bye to you you noticed the clothes they were wearing and made a mental note to go shopping as soon as you get better.

  One by one Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol piled up into your room. To subdue your anxiety you convinced them to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas on Netflix with you. At first it took awhile because Chanyeol was slightly distant towards you and felt really iffy about sitting on your bed. However, ten minutes into the movie everyone was curled up on your mattress, but not in such a cramped way that could potentially hurt your already sore body.

  You were laying on your stomach with your head propped up on your hands while Luhan did the same on your left and Sehun did on your right. Chanyeol sat cross legged behind the three of you and held one of your pillows. You told the boys that this movie was probably your favorite movie of all time since you watched it so much growing up, hence the most likely reason why they agreed to see it.

  During the scene where Sally falls asleep after having her vision with the flower, a very deep voice spoke behind you.

"Goddess, I'm sorry about earlier." Chanyeol said out loud.

  Luhan and Sehun froze and stared at you while waiting for a reaction. As the anxiety crept up your spine once more, bringing you back into reality, you hesitated before answering him.

"Don't worry about it Chanyeol, it's fine. I should be the one apologizing. I was rude. I'm happy you're here." you replied over your shoulder.

  The atmosphere started to lighten up in contrast to the movie that was playing on the screen.

 


 

Xiumin

  Thankfully Yuri gave us the directions to the hospital because we wouldn't have been able to find it on our own, especially while walking. I really miss my horse.

Mental note of the day. Ask Goddess if she likes animals.

  Kai said that it took longer to get here than her route when she walks to school, they explained to me on the way that a school is a building where a lot of kids go to learn. Kai also said that her 'school' is huge but she has problems with the people there.

  If her school is big then this place must be gigantic.

  However, I do find it weird that such a small town has a place this ridiculously big for when people are hurt. Maybe other villages or towns come here too? That's something else I'm going to ask.

  We approached the white building and walked up to a door that was completely made of glass which amazed us all. I stepped forward and the doors literally opened. On it's own! It actually caused the three of us to jump and as an instinct I brought my hands up in a defensive position. People on the inside were staring at us through the doorway before we started to walk in. The rest of the way up to Christina's room was also interesting.

 


 

  All the boys reached the room that the lady at the desk downstairs told them to go to. They all looked at each other and told Lay to be prepared, just in case. Slowly, we entered the room and what greeted us was not as bad as they thought. Christina was lying in the bed with all sorts of tubes hanging from needles inside her arms. Her hair was tied into a messy bun and her eyes were closed. But when she heard the door open, her eyes cracked open and a smile spread across her thin lips.

"Boys? Is that you?" Christina asked with a small voice. Kai stepped forward with a smile and nodded. I walked up with him. Kai leaned down as Christina leaned up and he embraced her as if she were his own mother.

"Christina I'm glad you're okay!" I exclaimed as I went to sit beside her bed. Lay walked over slowly and Christina flashed him a welcoming smile. He smiled at her and for a minute, everything was peaceful.

"So what happened to you?" Kai asked after a moment of silence. Christina sighed and turned her head toward him.

"I honestly don't know. I was walking home from the store and then I suddenly fell asleep and woke up here. " She explained with a frown.

How strange.


Yuri

  "Goddess? What's this?" Chanyeol randomly asks.

   "Hmm?"

   The tall boy was currently staring at your wall and you tried to crane your neck to try and see what he was looking at.

"This picture? There's two little girls in it."

"Oh. When I was younger I had a neighbor who was good friends with my parents. Their daughter was my age and we became best friends." you answered.

"Are you still friends?" he asked out of curiosity, still looking at the frame on the wall.

"Sophie moved far away a year before my parents passed on. I haven't seen her or talked to her since." you replied with a knot in your stomach.

I wonder what she's doing right now?

   He only looked at the image a little while longer before returning to your bed, which you openly welcomed him in.

   The movie had ended a long time ago, but the four of you had stayed up talking. Chanyeol was really awkward, but it was getting better. Luhan was sitting against the headboard and you were sitting in his lap, leaning against him. Sehun had his head in your lap as you played with his hair and Chanyeol sat right next to you on the edge of the bed.

   You have completely calmed down and trusted that Christina was okay and that Lay was there if anything were to happen. Even though Chanyeol hasn't been here that long, your bond with him was getting stronger, your necklace helped you feel it.

   It goes to show how tied you are to these boys when you're sitting in the lap of a man you was just screaming at him earlier in the day. But Luhan didn't need to say sorry, you and him are so close.

It's like magic.

   You could tell by your bond that the boys felt relaxed as well. Chanyeol volunteered to get up and get you pain killers and a glass of water during the movie when your back started to feel uncomfortable.

"What's like magic?" Luhan asked out loud, earning everyones attention.

"You all are. A day ago I've might have been asking for death, but in reality, all of you and Christina are the reason why I live." you respond, casually laying your head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Well you better not ever leave us then." Sehun casually joked, turning his head to look up at you.

"Never. I love you boys way too much." you admitted.

   All at once your pendant glowed and a warm feeling spread throughout your body.

"We love you too." the boys said in unison.

   They didn't have to tell you though, you could feel it. And that alone started the long journey on what is yet to be the healing of your shattered soul.


GM A/N: Hey GaiaMilina here. How have my wonderful readers been? I seriously missed you guys so much. School has been getting crazy and I was starting to get lonely since I haven't been getting a lot of messages or comments because I took forever to update ImSoSorryILoveYouAll 

Because of all this craziness, my friend cuz_tao (she da bomb.com for real ya'll) actually helped me a LOT this chapter. She wrote quite a bit guys. Welcome her respectfully and don't be afraid to comment here telling her hi!

Shoutout to my little sister KenzieLyons5456, she helps me on all of my stories too (remember when she wrote the scene where Kai dumped a whole bottle of laundry detergent into the washer?)

I love you SO much sissy and I'll always have your back. You are everything to me and there's not enough stars in the sky that could express my love nor compare to the wonderful person you are.To my readers, please wish her well. She's going through a rough time and I can't always be there for her, but if ya'll show her love she'll finally start to feel a bit of happiness I believe

Remember to vote on which layout you like! Teaser #2 will be posted next, be sure to check it out! (Did I mention that cuz_tao is my co-author for Chorale University? Well now you know)

P.s. do you guys know who JRE is from JREKML? The dude who does reaction to kpop videos? He favorited my tweet yesterday! I literally screamed. Oh, and my skype is gaiamilina if you ever wanna chat, even if you're a silent reader of any of my stories! My profile picture or whatever is the chibi I made of Nomie from my other story "The Double Life as a Heretica"

 

 

CT A/n: Hello everybody! I’m cuz_tao, but you can just call me Lane. I just wanted to say that it was really an honor for me to help out on this chapter! I hope you all like it and if you do, I could help again. (If that’s what GaiaMilina wants of course!) Thank you all and I hope you enjoy! (Also, shameless author is shameless: in the near future I will be starting a new story called The Problem With Cowboys and I have a co-authored story called Growing Up. Please read and subscribe! Thank you!)