Chapter 23

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   You eventually wake from your slumber that was caused by your overloaded senses from the abilities you possess. Slowly coming to your senses, you open one eye and see that somehow you made it to your bed. Looking to the wall you see that there are no rays of sunlight coming through the window. Deciding to get up to check on the boys, you try to roll on your back. You discover that there are arms wrapped tightly around you from doing so.

   Thinking it's the Cling King Sehun, you mindlessly try and shrug him off of you. Instead the arms tighten and the person behind you groans, and from that voice it is definitely not Sehun. You freeze in place as the boy wraps his leg around yours and tries to bring you in closer, although it's quite impossible seeing how close you two are already.

   Cautiously turning your head up and to the side you see who the culprit is, even though you already knew from the sound of his voice.

"Luhan?" you whisper.

   As if on cue, he snuggles to you, placing his head between your shoulder and head. Just like the rest of the boys, Luhan does skinship with you, well Xiumin is starting to anyway, but he was definitely not the person who you were expecting. Heck, you weren't even expecting to be curled up with anybody.

"Everything okay?" he says in a raspy voice, showing that he just woke up.

"Yeah, just wondering what happened and why I woke up to you trapping me with your lanky limbs."

"I'm not lanky." he defended.

"You're right, Sehun is the lanky one. Can we get up now?"

   Thinking that he was finally allowing you to get up, you felt his arms and legs move away from you, taking the warmth with him. You begin to raise from the bed until you hear his voice.

"Do you wish you woke up to Kai instead?" he whispered.

Oh man.

   You freeze again for a couple of seconds before quickly snapping your body towards his direction. Sighing, you lay back down and snuggle close to him, your face against his chest.

"You saw didn't you?" you say in the quietest voice possible.

   He doesn't answer your question, but you guess that you already knew the answer. Honestly, you really haven't had time to think about what happened. Between defending yourself and trying to protect your guardians and passing out, that kiss was the last thing on your mind. But after it you did notice how Luhan's behavior completely changed. Taking a deep breath, you wrap your arms around his stomach.

"Lulu, I- I don't know how that happened. I wasn't expecting it and I really had no time to react. I don't know what my feelings are and you seemed so upset-"

"Sshhh. Hey, it's okay. It's okay." he said while brushing a hand through your hair. You release yourself from his grasp and sit up indian-style facing him.

"No! No it's not! I really like you but I don't what I feel! And I almost lost you today," you say as you begin to cry, "I almost lost all of you..."

   Immediately he gets up and scoots closer to you before pulling you in tight to his embrace. Still coming down from your adrenaline rush, you cry into his shoulder as hiccups escape your throat.

"You didn't lose us. I'm right here, the others are across the hall. We're all here and you're okay." he assured in a calming voice.

"Damnit Luhan I don't care if I'm okay! Who was that man? Why does he want to hurt you? What were those things with him?" you begin to shout into his shoulder, unknowing the painful expression that was on his face.

"I don't know, love. Please calm down, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere soon I promise."

   You look up at his face.

"You better not. I'm a crazy woman." you said in a grumpy voice, coming down from your hysteric episode.

   He stops and blinks at you for a second, then lets out a low throaty laugh and shakes his head at you. In return, you give him a weak smile. For several seconds time stopped again, or so it seemed, before anyone responded.

"You know you did a good job today?" he says to you, running his hands down your shoulders to your arms.

"Really?"

"Mhm. I'm very proud of you Goddess."

   Your eyes light up as you smile at him. It's about time you got his approval for your damn powers! Feeling a lot better, you jump onto him and interlace your fingers behind his neck. You can tell that he was shocked from the look he gave you before laughing again. His laughter is literally one of the most beautiful things you have ever heard and it never fails to comfort you. Pressing your forehead against his, you look into his eyes and smile yet again. He does the same, and you get the irresistible urge to rub his nose against yours.

"You could have just said so." Luhan said in a low voice that made you your head to the side.

"Said what?"

   Suddenly he pushed his face to yours and gives you eskimo kisses. You giggle and try to shoo him away but he refuses to move. Raising an eyebrow to him, he shrugs his shoulders as if he was answering you.

   It goes silent again and it is by no means awkward, and you like that. Caught in the moment, he raises his hand and caresses your cheek. You smile, but he seemed to not catch it because he was staring at the lower part of your face.

   Refusing to make eye contact, his other hand mirrors his as he cups your face. Yet again, you don't know how to describe what happened next. He leans into you even more but each second seems like an hour. You sharply inhale when you realize that he's looking at your lips, and you know what's coming next.

   Luhan inches closer until you can feel his breath against your chin. He angles his face toward the side and you do the same in the opposite direction. You close your eyes and anticipate what's to come. And it does.

   Ever so softly, his lips meet yours. He exhales and sighs against your mouth and you feel completely lightheaded and dazed. Still cupping your face, he deepens the kiss as he tastes your lips.

   The kiss was smooth and soft. Lasting for quite a few seconds as well. It was something you have never have experienced, and yet it was the best feeling. Your body feels as if its humming and on cloud nine.

   Too soon, he gently pulls away and you're left staring at his beautifully sculpted face.

"When's my turn?" a voice says, making you snap out of your thoughts.

   You snap your head towards your doorway and see Sehun's head peeking in. Groaning, you pick up a pillow and throw it at him and receive another laugh from the man who just shared a sensual kiss with you.

Sigh.


A/N: Whoops my hand slipped.