Chapter 33

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

A/N: Once I get up to 10 Q&A's I will post them.


"Man, I can't wait for some spaghetti."

"Breaking News: Kai is obsessed with pasta." you joke.

"What's that?" Chen asks.

   Sighing, you are watching the boys stand in a circle and explain stuff about this world. It started to bother you because you're still in the clearing and you told the rest that you would come right back home, but you don't want to seem rude knowing that they haven't seen these two in a couple weeks, which you know is the longest time they have been apart from each other. In all honesty your back was starting to hurt again too. Lay, who has healed you so often that he is now sensitive of feeling others in pain, comes over and supports you.

   Everyone stops and gives you a worried look, which makes Baekhyun suggest to go to their new home.

"Yixing you're going to have to hold onto her pretty tight, she's not use to this and I have to transport even more people at once." Kai says, motioning for everyone to come around him.

"Are you calling me fat?" Chen asks and it makes you snort.

   In takes a little while, even to the point where Luhan asks where you are telepathically, until Lay decides to just pick you up bridal style as Kai wraps one arm around his waist as the other two hang onto the opposite arm. One second you're there in the clearing, and the next you're not.


   Feeling extremely nauseous, the five of you appear in the living room behind the couches. Ironically that's where all the boys are as they snap their heads towards your direction after feeling your presence and how woozy you seem.

"Are you serious?" Xiumin says in disbelief, and at first you thought he was talking about you.

    Lay walks you into the kitchen and sets you down in the barstool next to the island. Christina is at the stove stirring the sauce and turns around to give you a quick smile.

"Out of all of the brothers we have, you two are put together?!" you hear Luhan say across the house.

"What is he talking about?" your maid asks.

"Chen and Baekhyun are here." Lay says simply, plopping down next to you.

   Dinner is ready soon enough and Christina, with the aid of Sehun who came in to check on you, goes and fetches the rest of the boys. Since your kitchen starts to become more packed, everyone files into the living room to eat as that room has been becoming quite popular lately. 

   While showing Chen and Baekhyun how to the master the 'art of eating the noodles', the room was filled with laughter and conversation as the boys took turns describing how their life has been since they've met you. In no time your pendant glows steady and you can't help but smile and notice how happy these boys make you. Before your guardians your life seemed so gray and empty with a gaping hole in the middle of your heart. Yet each brother seems as if they individually patch it up with all the things they do that no one else seems to realize.

   Like take Luhan for instance, the first one to take your heart. He tries to carry the world on his shoulders because he believes the power to hear thoughts was given to him so he could fix everyone's problems. Everything he does he gives it his full attention and goes all the way. Luhan is a person you admire, even when he gets a little too strict.

   Or Kai. The man who believes he needs to take full responsibility over you. He tries to change his ways and adapt to this life so he can take care of your needs. When your hurt he's there to hold you and remind you constantly that you're not alone, even though you're still too stubborn to share your pain. You see him grow everyday and he is maturing faster than the others and you honestly can't wait to see the person he is going to become someday.

   The pendant glows brighter and shines through your shirt as you finish your plate of food, which Chanyeol offers to throw away for you.

   You're beginning to notice he's a bit of a wild card. There are times when he's rolling around on the floor with Kai, reminding you of puppies. He's naturally a light-hearted person that makes the sun seem dull. His laugh is one of the greatest things ever and you can't help but giggle along, regardless of what it may be. You appreciate how open-minded he is when it comes to other peoples opinions or decisions. And his smile is like no other.

   Xiumin on the other hand is very thoughtful and perceptive. His age in the boys shows through his intuition and his optimism. Very mellow and laid-back, it's quite easy to tell he's familiar with taking charge and doing well under pressure. Everyday your emotional stability strengthens because of him and there is so much you want to thank him for but you don't know how to say it.

   Yixing is your stronghold. Bless that boy for existing or else your life would definitely . He reminds you of your parents so much it hurts, but then he comes and heals all the pain that's physical and mental. His dimple could make you cry tears of worship and sometimes his facial expressions are the best thing ever. Sometimes you do things just to see how he would react. 

   The youngest of the twelve sparks your curiosity the most. Usually the younger ones are more playful and easy-going. Sehun is heartbreakingly loyal and direct. You are his greatest treasure and you haven't been able to stay away from his grasp since the day you met. You believe that being 'clingy' is his way of expressing how much he cares for you.

   The best part of it all is now you get to start this great journey with the two brothers that have just arrived. Chen and Baekhyun seem like fun and you think that maybe they'll help improve your spirits even more. Because these boys will always be more than just guardians to you.


Persephone

   As soon as the goddess popped herself back into her kingdom in the underworld, her stola started to fade into colors of dark purples and blues, various shades of red, and black. Hastily dashing through the hallways of the large fortress, she flung open the large wooden double doors that led into the grande hall.

   Persephone loves the balance of things, such as being the goddess of spring and the queen of the underworld, just like she believes that her dark palace meshes well with the ornate victorian furniture. Or something even better; like the coexistence of her and the love of her immortal life.

   Hades, who is sitting on his stony throne across the hall, gives her a worried glance. If it wasn't for the urgency of the matter, she would have stopped and taken a step back to stare at his beautifully chiseled face and how every expression is shown with love. In her long life, she has never loved until him. They fit well together, like yin and yang, like black and white. 

   Her Lord is wearing his robes that are the same colors as hers and even their crowns match. Out of the underworld she would appear in her spring goddess form, light colored stola and a flower wreath that stands out beautifully from her graciously long hair. Here, the wreath is replaced with a silver tiara that has a jeweled point, revealing a large ruby. His is a full crown with many points that conceal the same gem. She truly loves having multiple sides of her life.

   But right now, she has a very dark feeling that evil is amidst, and it terrifies her. Approaching the stairs that lead up to the throne, Hades stands up to meet her with those hypnotic dark eyes that has only ever offered her care and a home.

"My Love, what bothers you so?"

"He's back. Keres is back." she says panting and shaken up.


"What the hell is that?" Sehun asks.

"A cat video."

   After getting all philosophical and emotional about the boys, you decided to pull up a laptop and watch cat videos on YouTube, because cat videos makes everyone feel better of course. Currently a Calico was trying to sing with his owner. All the boys were currently piled up in your bedroom since they offered to help clean it. 

"Sounds like a seagull dying." 

"Isn't he so pretty?"

"Sure."

"Can I have a cat Sehun?" you ask.

"No."

"Why?"

"It looks like a furry demon!"

"So."

"No."

"Hey Bae?" you asked Yixing, who just stares at you.

"...Bae?" he repeats.

"My bad, I meant Lay."

"What's a bae?" He asks, making you facepalm.

"It means before anyone else. Like you're mine and you're the best." you answer.

"...Ha...haha....Bae. I am Bae, Bae is Lay." he says, making you roll your eyes so hard they could disappear into your head.

"Can I have a cat?" you ask.

"I don't even know what those are." Yixing answers.

"Please Sehun?"

"No."

"Screw you then. I'll do what I want." 

"I'll screw you." Kai says across the room.

   Everyone yells "Kai!" and throws pillows at him while you close your laptop and slap his shoulder with it, which makes him fly off the bed.

"I'll fight you." Luhan interrupts, looking down on him as the younger is sprawled out on the floor.

"Is it always like this?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yup." Xiumin and Chanyeol say simultaneously. 

Sigh.


A/N: Hee. Heehee. :)

The cat idea came from cuz_tao and that bae idea came from ThatFandomDoeLoL

Whataya think and what do you want to see next? I'm open to ideas (especially involving mischief from Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, or Baekhyun)  :)   

 

 

Happy Memorial Day to all my American readers! And to my international readers, I hope you have a great week!!