Chapter 28

Externally Ethereal(revamping, title might change)

   After you were roughly healed, Xiumin and Sehun carried you downstairs to lay on the couch in the living room. You had strict orders from Yixing to stay there and not get up for the rest of the day, which is really boring. Since all of this has happened, there is tension forming between you and all of your boys. And being bed ridden wasn't helping at all.

   Currently all the boys were in the living room with you. Your head was on Lay's lap and he would give you small, light touches every now and then to help heal the wounds. Luhan, Xiumin, and Sehun were on the other couch and Chanyeol and Kai were sitting on the floor in front of you watching the news.

"So how bad was it?" you ask.

"Are you kidding me? When that minotaur backhanded you, you literally flew fifteen feet in the air. It was bad." Yixing said.

"Is that seriously how I got that cut on my back? It's so big."

"Yeah, it was from one of his claws, I'm pretty sure of it. I'm surprised you don't have more than one. Plus I think you have broken ribs-"

"I'm more black and blue than an ink puddle Lay."

"-and you're covered in bruises and cuts." he finished.

   You look over and see Sehun shaking his head at you.

"What?"

"You won't be fighting again unless someone trains you." he stated.

"What! No! I can fight, there was just too many of them! I killed two of them before that happened!" you defended.

"Yeah. Two. And there were like ten there."

"I agree with Sehun." Chanyeol added.

"You don't even know me!" you yelled at him.

"Yuri. Stop. You're taking this a little too far." Xiumin said.

   You struggle trying to sit up until Lay helps push you forward so that your back was now towards him. Sitting up made you hiss in pain and you brought your hand backwards to rub your lower back. Even though a laceration covered the top part of your back, the muscles were pulled and there were bruises below it.

"No I'm not! Who is he to say what I can and can't do? He just met me yesterday! I let you all boss me around as it is!" you shouted.

   Immediately Kai and Chanyeol stood up to face you. Chanyeol looked hurt, but you were too angry to apologize to him.

"Goddess we're just trying too keep you safe. We're here to protect you." Luhan tried to explain calmly.

"And I vowed to do the same. I am NOT some brainless damsel in distress that makes you look like some knight in shining armor!"

   All at once, everyone except Yixing rose from their place and started arguing.

"How are we going to train her if we don't have anyone to do that? Tao's not here." Kai started.

"You have no right to even speak right now. She could have died because of you." Luhan snapped.

"I didn't mean to! If I would've heard her I would have come to her!"

"JONGIN SHE WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING YOUR NAME AND YOU DID NOTHING." the elder yelled.

   At once everyone shut up. Kai started to cry as tears streamed down his face and he turned around. He looked back at you before running out of the room and his footsteps from the staircase was heard after. You turned to face the telepath.

"WHAT THE HELL LUHAN?" you screamed.

"WHAT? IT'S TRUE." he shouted back.

"DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF A WRECK HE IS RIGHT NOW? YOU'RE SUCH AN !"

"HE'S A WRECK? DAMNIT YURI HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT YOURSELF? YOUR FACE ISN'T EVEN RECOGNIZABLE. YOU ALMOST DIED. AGAIN. WHAT'S WITH YOU AND HIM? IS IT BECAUSE HE KISSED YOU FIRST?"

"He did what?!" exclaimed Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Lay.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY JEALOUS? GOD LUHAN. IS THAT WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT? KAI WAS THE ONE WHO SLEPT NEXT TO ME LAST NIGHT WHEN ALL OF YOU WERE GONE. XIUMIN WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK ME HOME. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? NOTHING. YOU IGNORED ME. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING."

"I'M THE ONE WHO FOUND YOU!"

"AND IS THAT WHY YOU'RE PISSED? BECAUSE MY FACE IS RUINED? AM I JUST A PRETTY FACE TO YOU?" you yelled as you started to cry.

   You broke down and started sobbing. This has always been something you've done. Whenever you get into a shouting match with someone you start to cry from all the emotions built up. You felt Yixing touch you but you shrugged him off.

   Luhan just stood there agape like the rest of his brothers. He didn't even deny it which made you extremely more angry, if that was even possible. After a couple of seconds you looked around the room through your tears.

"Where's Christina?" you hiccuped.

   You hear Sehun mutter an "oh " as Luhan directly avoided eye contact and looked away from you.

"Where is she? She would have come in here if I was yelling. Where's Christina?" you ask, although it sounded more like a command.

"W-we don't know. She's been missing..." Xiumin replied.

   Your whole body froze. Panic started to rise. You felt yourself begin to shake and you put your head between your knees.

"What do you mean you don't know?" you asked.

   Silence.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" you screamed, causing everyone to jump, and it was more high-pitched than when you just yelled at Luhan.

"We've been looking for her. She's been gone since last night." Sehun added.

"No, no..."

   You started to rock back and forth. An anxiety attack was coming, you know it.

"Kai!" you shouted.

   Everyone gave you a puzzling look, but you just kept on shouting for him. After the fourth time he teleported into the middle of the living room, in front of Luhan. His hair was a mess and his face was puffy and covered in tears. He hasn't stopped crying.

"Why are you crying?" he asked softly.

"Take me to my room." you demanded, still rocking back and forth.

   He walks over and gently picks you up, preventing any more physical pain. But just like always, it was your thoughts that were taking a toll on you. Christina's gone and you have a really bad idea on where she is.

   One second you were in the living room with the rest of the boys who were staring at you, and the next you were on your bed with Kai. He lays you down and he moves to sit away from you, refusing to touch you.

"Kai, p-please." you beg.

"What?"

"Anxiety attack."

   As soon as the first word came out of your mouth, he moved over and hugged you close, completely wrapping himself around you.

"Ssssh. It's going to be okay. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you anymore." he whispered.

"Where's Christina? Why aren't they looking for her? I can't even move and there just downstairs laying around!" you cry into his shoulder.

   Kai's shirt is soaked from your tears and he rubs your back in small circles. Light enough to where it doesn't hurt you, but strong enough to make you ease yourself. You hiccup and sniffle, and for awhile you and him just remained like that. You hiccuped and sniffled again before you spoke.

"I'm not mad at you." you choke out.

   You don't know who was crying more, you or him. But you cried together and refused to move. Every now and then he would run his other hand through your hair and would hum to try and calm you. A few minutes pass before you distinctly hear someone stomp up the stairs. The footsteps get closer before your bedroom opens and Yixing walks in holding the house phone. You raise your head to look at him and was about to apologize from pushing him away earlier before he opened his mouth.

"The hospital just called. I know where Christina is."