Bad News

Complicated Love

Few weeks later

Author's POV

It's been weeks since Hana bawled her eyes out and she's still standing strong for herself. In fact, she's been staying really strong in school. But once she enters her home, she breaks down. It's not easy, acting like everything's fine when it's actually not but she's gotten used to it for the past few weeks.

There was one time where she cried so much that the people around her, especially Kai and Krystal noticed her red, puffy eyes. They grew worried for her but she'll always come up with an excuse that seemed almost too real. They didn't buy it but chose to let it off, knowing that she won't tell them what's going on no matter how much they pester her for the truth.

She and Kai were still distant despite the words he said. All that she said back there too, was pointless. He doesn't even acknowledge her presence besides the time when he noticed her puffy eyes. She got so lonely to the point where she eats alone, studies alone, goes to school and goes home alone. Everything was done alone now. Almost as if she had no friends.

She didn't want to bother them so she adapted to her new lifestyle of being alone.

It was a weekend and Hana's phone was ringing and vibrating continuously. Someone was disturbing her beauty sleep and she wasn't happy about it, obviously. Annoyed, she got up and answered the call harshly.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" she yelled with her eyes half open.

"Umm, it's currently 12 in the afternoon Miss." said the person on the other line. So much for beauty sleep.

"YEAH AND- 12? Oh i'm sorry.." she slowly sat up in her bed.

"May i know whose speaking?" She asked, more awake this time.

Hana's POV

"I'm Dr Han, calling from Busan International Hospital."

"I'm Hana and may i know what's your purpose of calling me?" I asked, not really sure where this was going. She just prayed it wasn't bad news.

"Ms Hana, i'm your mothers doctor. I've been the one treating her ever since she was admitted here. Your mother told me not to tell you anything but this is very serious." he said, with a serious tone. Mom is in the hospital? She never called me or anything though..

"My mom? Oh my god. Doctor, is she alright? What happened to her? Why didn't she tell me anything?" I bombarded him with questions.

I was having a hard time breathing when he answered, "Calm down Ms. I'm about to tell you everything but you have to calm down, alright." said Dr Han gently.

"Alright, alright. I'm calm now, so wh-what is it?" My heart was beating rapidly. I was getting really nervous and just prayed that i won't actually faint from hearing what he's about to say.

 

 


Last update for today! Drama drama drama. What's happening?*evil smirk*  I'll update more tmr and don't forget to comment yeah! ^^ Goodnight/Goodmorning to everyone. I love you :-) -xoxo, pizzalove