Back To School

Complicated Love
No one's POV 
A week passed and Hana finally gets to go home. She's still having a hard time accepting that her legs are completely paralyzed but it takes time.. She'll eventually get used to it. Kai who is now officially her boyfriend, like FINALLY, insisted on staying with her since she lives all alone in her apartment. Even the EXO members agreed, they were worried that things might happen especially with her in that state. ANYTHING could go wrong, only god knows.
 
They don't share a room, since her apartment was pretty huge filled with three spacious rooms, which was a good thing. The guys won't even allow them to share a room cause hehe, you know how couples can get. He has been taking care of her day and night eversince the day he met Krystal at the hospital. Those words of her still haunts him every second that all he wanted to do was protect his girl. Its scary to think that the person you once love can change in just a blink of an eye. He was confused to why Krystal would change, where did the good girl go?
 
Besides all those drama, school is starting in about two days for them and of course the rest of the guys too. They hated it, well most of them did. Some of the EXO members like Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao were excited. What made them excited? The attention they get from the girls in their school. Ughh, what can i say.. They're boys afterall. Anyways, boo for school, but you know what they say, knowledge is the key to success. 
 
How am i gonna go to school? I can't possibly go like this! They're all gonna laugh at me... Hana thought as she laid on the couch, thinking about all the things that could happen once she goes back to school. Being the observant person he is, Kai approached her and brought her legs up and placed it on his laps, giving him some room to sit. 
 
"What's wrong?" He asked calmly, looking at her as he massaged her legs. Not that she could feel it but he is a person who believes that miracles could happen. 
 
"Nothing.." She sighed but he obviously knew something was wrong by the dull look that shadowed over her beautiful face.
 
"Tell me, its about school isn't it?" He asked, staring at her as his hands still roam around her legs, and no, not in a ual way. 
 
She sighed once again and answered, "Yeahhh, its just.. What if i get laughed at? What if something bad happens? What if-" she got cut off when Kai placed a finger on her lips, not allowing her to speak any further. 
 
"Shhhhhh, you should really start thinking positively. I'm sure nothing will happen Hana. Besides, i'll always be with you. Don't worry alright." He said as he leaned in and pecked her on the lips. 
 
"Hmmm, i love you." She said, not knowing what else to say as she cuddled with him. 
 
"I love you too." He replied and they spent the next hour just cuddling and kissing each other, enjoying each other's presence while they still can.
 
School day
Finally, the day of hell for students. Hana woke up in the morning being all grumpy and cranky. Why wouldn't she be? School's back, no more sleeping in, more homework and more drama to deal with. On top of that, she can't even enjoy her P.E lessons or participate in events, thanks to her no longer used legs. But she's slowly letting it go as time passes. 
 
She got out of bed, carefully sat on her wheelchair that was placed right next to her which will make things so much easier for her and got ready for school. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Wearing her school uniform felt so strange for her since it has been quite a long time that she wore it. Her long wavy hair was tied into a low side ponytail and her face was bare. No need for makeup since her face was pretty much flawless. She was thankful for that, she didn't wanna look like those girls in her school that pile on loads of makeup which makes it look severely fake. She went out of her room to be greeted by a stunningly hot guy infront of her, a.k.a her boyfriend.  
 
"Omg, why have i not noticed how hot you look in uniform?" She asked with wide ajar as he stared at him from top to bottom. Damn, I'm starting to have doubts that his my boyfriend. 
 
"Same goes to you my lady." He said as he kissed the tops of her hands. 
 
"You're only saying that cause you feel bad for me." She joked as she crossed her arms. 
 
"That is not true! You're beautiful okay, fullstop!" He remarked angrily. He just hates it when Hana denies that she's beautiful or say things like that. 
 
She blushed a little at how he was getting worked up over her not accepting her own beauty and said, "Woah, okay okay! I was kidding." 
 
"And i wasn't, now lets go or we're gonna be late for school." he said as he grabbed both their bags and pushed her out of the door. 
 
"Since when did you care about getting late to school?" Hana asked jokingly as they made their way to school, earning a small chuckle from Kai.
 
God, please don't let anyone hurt her. He prayed silently.