Kai The Creeper

Complicated Love

Kai's POV

Woah, she's a goddess. Well, this is definitely going to be interesting.

Hana's POV

What's up with Kai? He had his mouth wide open and i swear i saw him drool. I placed a finger on his chin and pushed it up. "Yah, close your mouth. You don't want flies for lunch do you?" i sarcastically asked. Instead of responding to my sarcasm like he would usually do, he boldly grabbed Krystal's hand and shook it, surprising the innocent girl a little from his boldness.

"Hey, I'm Kai." he introduced himself with a failed and horrible husky voice, making me cringe. It only made him sound like a sick man,

"Ummm, yeah. I'm Krystal." she said shyly.

"Hi! I'm Im Hana! Just call me Hana will do!" i introduced myself and shook hands with her, only before harshly hitting Kai's hand away from hers.

"Yah Kim Jongin, stop staring. You're scaring her." i glared at Kai. He was boaring holes into Krystal and I could tell how uncomfortable she was. I'm a girl, i don't really dress like one but anyway, it'd sure feel weird being stared at as if you're some kind of food ready to be eaten.

"Sorry, i was just too mesmerized by her beauty.." Kai cockily said as he kissed the top of her hand. I felt nauseous at his playboy acts and it took me a lot not to punch him right in the face.

"Eeeewwwwwww that was so cheesy dude." Clearly, i was disgusted. 

Krystal just muffled a laugh and said, "Do you guys mind showing me around? It feels strange walking alone in a new school, especially when theres tons of eyes on you wherever you go."

"Hahaha, welcome to SM High! Don't worry, we'll guide you and we'll even be your friends! Right Kai?" i stated. I didn't like making one feel uncomfortable.

"Yeap! Of course, how could i say no to a beauty like you." Kai leaned in with his annoying smirk. I pulled him by his collar and hit him in the head.

"Gosh, stop doing that Kai! Can't you see how uncomfortable she is!" he glared at me as he rubbed his head. Krystal looked at Kai worriedly but i honestly couldn't care less. This guy deserves no mercy for being a creep.

"Now, let the adventure begin!" i said  excitedly while pumping my fist in the air.

"How much lamer can you get Hana?" Kai commented unneccesarily.

"Oh shut up."

No one's POV

After giving Krystal a tour around the school, the three friends grew closer to each other. And Kai being the annoying guy he always is, couldn't stop clinging onto Krystal like a koala bear. Oh boy is he in love! Hana on the other hand had a hard time trying to keep the lover boy away from Krystal, just so that she doesn't get creeped out by him. Krystal didn't really mind it though. Instead, she actually felt loved and special for once after a long time. While Hana and Kai were bickering about how Kai was clinging onto her a little too much, Krystal just observed them, enjoying the free entertainment in front of her. She couldn't stop giggling at their behaviour. I guess school won't be so bad from now on, she thought.

 


Chapter 2 for you guys! Do leave some comments and tell me your opinion about this or how i'm doing so far. I would love to know!!! Anyways, i might post a chapter or two tonight since i don't really have anything to do. :-) Stay tune yeah hehe and I really hope you guys are enjoying T_T xoxo, pizzalove