Mark

Complicated Love

No one's POV 

After class ended, Kai waited for Hana outside her class like the usual. But this time, she's taking way too long which made him worried. Everyone else has left for lunch except Hana. Maybe she's inside, he thought. He went in and he was right! She was left alone in the classroom with Mark and they seemed so close like they've known each other for so long. Seeing Hana smile and laugh with someone else made him furious and jealous. He loves Hana so much to the point that he can't see her being happy with another guy, even if they're just her friends.
 
He went up to them slowly and asked "Yah~ What's taking you so long?" He was shooting daggers at Mark but the latter didn't seem to notice it since he was too busy laughing with Hana. Ughhh, cut it out already. He faked a cough and they stopped when they finally noticed Kai's presence and looked up at him. 
 
"Mark Tuan imnida." Mark stood up and introduced himself as he reached out his hand. Kai didn't even bother shaking it and said "Kai, Hana's BOYFRIEND." Emphasizing 'boyfriend' to make it clear that she was taken by him. 
 
Mark raised up his hand in surrender and chuckled, "Woahh, chill out dude. I'm not gonna take her away from you. I'm not that kind of person." 
 
"Sure you're not." Kai said, still glaring at him. 
 
Hana place her hands on Kai's chest and said softly "Kai, thats enough." She gave him a small, gentle smile that was enough to make him calm down. 
 
He sighed and said "Come on, i'm hungry." Before pushing her out of the classroom. But before they could even get out, Hana asked and looked up at Kai with puppy eyes, "Can Mark come along? I mean, since his new here.." Him again, great. 
 
"Fine." He groaned, he honestly wanted to object but she was too cute to say no to. Hana was clapping her hands in excitement while Mark was dancing like a madman alone when they got the approval from Kai. Its not like something fishy was going on between them but during the two and a half hours of boring lessons, they've gotten so close and found so much in common with each other. Marks personality reminded her so much of how she used to be and so she thought that it would be nice to have a friend that could actually relate to herself. Its true she has Kai but there's no harm in making friends right? 
 
They made their way into the loud cafeteria and gained a few stares from people after acknowledging the hot topic of the school was with them. As they took a sit, they heard a few whispers; 
 
"What the hell is that retard doing with him?"
 
"Two timing ."
 
"I guess one isn't enough for her."
 
Both guys grew angry to what they heard but Hana, well she was used to those kind of remarks that it meant nothing to her anymore. They both studied her expression and they could tell that she was getting uncomfortable. Ok i lied, she was used to it but it still bothers and hurt her a little. She didn't wanna look weak infront of them anymore but the guys are just too observant to notice. Kai was boiling inside and he wanted to punch them so badly so that they would shut their mouths. He was about to stand up and do it himself but Mark was faster. Kai and Hana stared at him thinking "What's he up to?"
 
He casually stood on the table and yelled, "Everyone, Hana is MY friend. It's my choice who i wanna be friends with. And i'm not gonna stay quiet and listen to you bunch of people talk about her. So shut your dirty mouths before i personally shut it for you. Thank you." He ended with a sarcastic smile and got down. The couple were stunned by his courage for doing that especially on his first day of school. Hmm, i guess he isn't that bad than what i thought. Kai thought as he stared at him with his mouth wide ajar. 
 
"Oh my god Mark. What were you thinking?! I'm so dead." Hana said as she gripped her head. Kai laid back on his sit and crossed his arms, interested in what Mark has to say next. 
 
"Oh calm down Hana. You can't expect me to just sit here while they talk crap about you. Someone has to stop them you know." He stated with the 'like duhhh' face. 
 
"I can't believe i'm saying this but his right Hana. They're not gonna shut up if no one does it. Look around, theres finally world peace." Kai said sarcastically as they looked around the cafeteria. He was right, everyone was finally minding their own business. 
 
"And Mark, i guess i judged you too soon. You're not as bad as you seem although i still think you're trying to take my precious girlfriend away." Kai said jokingly, as he placed his arms protectively around Hana causing her to giggle at his actions.
 
"Haha, i've told you dude, i won't." He replied as a small smirk formed on his face, which was unnoticed by the clueless couple infront of him.
 
Someone's POV
You're doing really well Mark.