Kaistal

Complicated Love

No one's POV

Going to school would be a challenge for Hana since she knew that at some point, she would come across her ex- boyfriend, that she still had so much love for. She went to school alone and it felt unusual for her since Kai would always be there with her but now, he wasn't. She was already on the hallways of school and she let out a sigh. The students around her couldn't stop staring at her, more like glaring while whispering mean stuff that was loud enough for her to hear and she was getting annoyed and uncomfortable by it. Of course she knew why they were acting that way. They must have found out about their break up and that she so called 'cheated' on him. In this case, it was more to the second one. 

 
She went to her locker, trying to ignore everyone around her as she did. But it didn't take too long for their attention to be shifted from her, to something else that caught their eyes. Out of curiosity, she turned to see what they were being so chaotic about. And she immediately regretted it. Infront of her eyes were the two people she wanted to see last, walking together hand in hand, with sly smirks planted on their faces. 
 
"Omo omo omo omo. They're back together!?" 
 
"Omo this is great!" 
 
"I've always preferred Kaistal anyways." 
 
"God has finally answered my prayers!" 
 
She heard people say and her heart clenched hearing the offending remarks that were given off. Has it always been like this? Did they not like me being his girlfriend at all? They even prayed for us to end? Well its your lucky day people, your wish has been granted. Holding back her tears, she clenched her fist and quickly turned around as the couple gets closer to her. She took what she needed from her locker and wheeled off, she didn't want to see them, it hurts her. But the couple somehow managed to catch up with her pace, most likely on purpose. Krystal gave her a lopsided grin while Kai acted like he didn't notice she was there, but she knew he did. As they walked off infront of her, she closed her eyes and bit her lips, as she tried to prevent her tears from falling. 
 
She suddenly felt a presence near her and she felt her hand being grazed gently. She opened her eyes, only to find Mark kneeling down infront of her, looking at her, full of concern. He reached out for her cheeks and told her, "Everything will be alright Hana, i'm here for you." She pulled him into a sudden hug, she knew it surprised  him but she desperately needed to be    comforted. Unknowingly, someone was watching them from afar.
 
Kai's POV  
She really doesn't care, does she? Wow. Its true, I got back with Krystal. She visited me the other day when i was still having a major breakdown. She brought me food and tried her best to cheer me up. During those times, it really felt like the Krystal i knew before, i liked it. And i honestly couldn't be more thankful to her for helping me. Firstly, if it wasn't for her, i wouldn't have known that i had been cheated on. Secondly, she was there for me when i needed a friend. 
 
She didn't act like a b*tch, not even close. She was really loving and caring, like during the first time i met her. And she suddenly pleaded me to take her back again, but in a polite way this time. Here we go again, i thought. But after some thinking and contemplating, i decided that maybe it wasn't a bad idea. So i agreed and we were officially a couple again. I wasn't as excited as she was because, i had a reason for taking her back. I had to get back at her, Hana that is. I wanted to make her feel the way i felt when i saw her with Mark. It wasn't easy to get over it, not at all. I had to go through days of hell. Well i'm already in hell just by being here but, you know what i mean. 
 
But looking at it now, i don't see the point of this. She doesn't even care that i'm dating somebody else, to be specific, Krystal. And just look at the way she's hugging him, as if her life depended on it. I'm not jealous, pshhh puh-lease. I have Krystal and well, umm. Ugh, WHO AM I KIDDING? I still love Hana and i hate, hate, HATE myself for that. I hate myself for still having feelings for her, i hate myself for feeling guilty now that i'm with Krystal again, i hate myself for not being able to look at her as a stranger, i hate myself for not hating her but loving her instead.
 
Next few days
No one's POV 
The next few days in school hasn't changed much. Its as if she was in a battleship, fighting for herself against an army of people who had a contrary to her. Everytime she tries to ignore the things that brought her down, she fails. Mostly because they were pros at making others feel bad. They, being the couple and some of their supporters while others, was mostly just her. The couple would purposely walk pass her and act like they were the happiest couple in the entire world infront of her just to see her crushed and make her feel bad, as if she hasn't... 
 
They would makeout right infront of her face when they knew she was looking, pretty mean. While they were enjoying it, Hana felt like her heart was constantly shattering into smaller and smaller pieces that it could turn into sand and vanish into thin air. It was an unpleasant feeling. The fact that the person she love has completely forgotten about what they had, the fact that he was kissing someone else like he was enjoying it, the fact that he acts like he totally doesn't know her, she was in pain to have witness him doing all that. She tried to brush it off by telling herself, 'its better this way rather than seeing him get hurt.' But, is this really a better way?