Confession II

Complicated Love

No one's POV

Instead of going home, Hana went to EXO's apartment. She had the need to tell someone and who else does she have besides them and Kai? She knocked on their door, greeted by D.O and a surprisingly silent environment behind him. 
 
"Where's everyone else?" She asked as she went in, followed by D.O behind her. 
 
"They're all out. Wae?" He asked.
 
"Nothing, was just wondering. Anyways, can i talk to you about something?" She asked, contemplating whether she should tell or nah. She didn't wanna burden him at all. D.O noticed how skeptical she looked. He knew right away that there something was wrong and pulled her down gently to sit. 
 
"Talk to me." He said as he laid his chin on his hand that was placed on his knees. This is gonna be interesting, he thought. 
 
After minutes and minutes of talking, she finally stopped.
 
"That's it? You didn't tell him you felt the same way about him too?!" D.O yelled. He faced palm himself for the girls foolishness.
 
"I was about to but he left before i could say a word." She said bitterly as her shoulders dropped.
 
"Then go tell him!" He yelled once again, causing Hana to almost slip from her seat. 
 
"I want to but i don't know how! I feel really guilty that they broke up and if i confess to him, i'll be the bad guy. What if people call me a ? What if they think bad about me? What if-" 
 
She got cut off, "HANA! Listen here, if you love him, tell him. Do it for yourself, not for others. Don't bother about what others will say! Its your life, your choice." He said sternly. 
 
Hana took some time to absorb everything he just said. When she was done, she looked up at him and gave him a hug.
 
"I guess you're right.. Thank you, thank you so much D.O. I'll get going then! Wish me luck!" She said excitedly.
 
It was raining heavily outside but she certainly didn't care. What could go wrong with a little rain? She needed to tell him the truth, her feelings for him! After minutes of running under the heavy downpour, she finally arrived at his apartment, right on his doorstep but completely drenched. Not that she care. She was about to knock the door but noticed it wasn't locked. So she pushed a little harder and went in slowly as she scanned the apartment.
 
"Kai?" She called out but there was no answer. She looked further in and her heart sank into her shoes. Right before her eyes were Kai and Krystal on the couch, passionately making out. 
 
 
 

Just another short chapter! ^^ I'll try my best to make it longer for the next one! - xoxo, pizzalove