The Call

Complicated Love

No one's POV

Everything was just dead. Nobody talked. The usually rowdy boys are unusually silent now. Nobody was in the mood for anything when they found out about Hana's accident. Its so strange how one person can make a huge difference to everyone else. Kris, Luhan and Suho were still in the hospital. No calls, no news, nothing. Everyone was sitting around the apartment, including Kai praying hard that she'll be fine. They insisted that Kai stayed there for awhile since there was still a heavy downpour outside, plus he doesn't look good, probably from all the running under the rain. 
 
"Kai, why were you here again?" Chanyeol asked. Kai looked at them and sighed as he hugged the blanket that was over him for warmth before explaining everything. From his confession, to her coming to his apartment and when Krystal kissed him.
 
Once he was done explaining, everyone, well most of them had furious looks on their faces. Glaring at him and hands turned into fists, ready to hit him for not being able to takecare of her feelings. They treated Hana like their own sister and if anyone hurts her, they'd have to pay the consequences.
 
"Go on, hit me all you want guys, but just know that i will never EVER try to hurt her. Why would i when she means the world to me... " He said dejectedly as he rested his head on the couch. 
 
They relaxed their hands when they heard it coming out from Kai's mouth. Those words sounded so sincere and the look on his face shows it all. As much as they wanted to hit him, it wasn't his fault it happened that way. They were indeed displeased with Krystal. Her desperation for Kai was making them annoyed. Its not like his the only guy in the world! Besides, there are so much more good looking guys out there! Atleast that's what they thought.
 
D.O's cellphone suddenly rang, causing all eyes to be on him. They were waiting for some kind of news, hopefully a good one.
 
"Yoboseyo? Oh hyung, how is she? Really? Thank goodness she's fine." he answered  gaining sighs of relieve from all over the room.
 
Then he continued "Uh-huh, what? Are you serious.. Alright hyung, we'll see you tomorrow then..." He hung up and his expression was just unreadable, making the others nervous. This can't be happening.. Why out of all people in the world, why her? D.O thought to himself has he had his head hung low.
 
 
 

Hey guys!!! I miss you T_T sorry for not updating for the past 2-3 days, i've been really lazy+busy )-: I'M SORRY!!! I promise I'll update more later! - xoxo, pizzalove