Unexpected

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
Jaws dropped and eyes widened once Kai finished his long, detailed explanation. The whole of EXO couldn't believe their ears. They thought that he was lying and just making up everything but from the looks on his face, it certainly doesn't look fake. But, lets be real here. Why would Hana do that? That's so not like her, they thought. 
 
Kai scoffed and looked at them, "I know right.. I don't know what got into her. I really wanna say that it was just a lie and we're fine but i can't, especially not when i saw it with my own eyes.." They all kept quiet. 
 
They really didn't know what to say or do. It felt so unreal and they really didn't expect her to be like that. And as much as they hated seeing the ex-couples disgustingly sweet and romantic gestures towards each other, they liked it. To know that the person they care so much for is in good hands, it gave them the reassurance that she'd be fine even without them. They loved her so much like their own dongsaeng that they didn't wanna see her drown in grief and pain. But now, an unexpected situation came and they were just loss for words. 
 
Luhan, being the one among EXO whose known her for quite some time, knew for sure that she would NEVER do something so sick like that. He was bothered by it a little but something told him that his cute innocent bestfriend is in trouble. And so he decided to talk to her about it alone. 
 
It was getting late and their brains were about to explode from EVERYTHING. From school tasks to Hana cheating on Kai. It was frustrating so they decided to go up and rest before they lose their minds. 
 
Kris went up to Kai and patted him on the shoulder, "Stay strong bro. If there's anything, you can count on us." 
 
Each of them told him to 'stay strong' and some gave him a comforting hug before heading up but all he could manage to do is give them a small forced smile. Once they were gone, he reluctantly grabbed his stuff and walked out of there alone.
 
Luhan's POV  
I'm not believing a word he said. Yeah, he might have seen it all but there's a reason behind everything and i know she has a good reason for this. I'm kinda disappointed at Kai than being disappointed at Hana  though. Doesn't he feel like something's off? His been friends with Hana since they were young and he should know her better than i do right? But why does it seem like the other way round? Whatever, I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow. May the truth be revealed.
 
Hana's POV
Sitting in my wheelchair(where else would i be?), i went to his room that no longer belongs to him or anyone anymore. I inhaled and could smell his manly scent lingering around the room. How i wish he was right here with me. I looked around. Its empty, not a single thing left here.. Back to lonely life Hana, no more 'delicious' food from him, no more annoying guy, no more fun nights, no more random dancing, no more lame jokes, no more kisses, no more Kai.. I'm living the life! Sigh, jokes on you Hana.. You agreed to this so you take the risk and pay all the consequences.. Out of everything, why must i lose him? Losing my parents and my legs is more than enough to break my heart.. What more now that i have to lose the one and only person that i love with all my heart.. 
 
You're doing this to protect him Hana, its okay. Is it really okay? Help me. Why is my life so complicated and devastating? What did i do wrong to the point that everyone i love is being taken away from me? Why can't i live a normal life? Why do i have to cry every single time? Why do i always have to feel pain and suffer? So many 'why's' yet not a single answer... With the help of Mark, I went out of the already empty room before i could bawl from all the memories that were starting to hit me just by being here.
 
No one's POV  
Guiltiness was washing over  continuously into someone in particular, Mark. Looking at Hana, her sad, lifeless, puffy eyes made him feel even more guiltier than ever. If only he could turn back time and stop it from happening, he would. But too bad we don't own a time machine to do that. If only he realized how bad it would have been to agree with her earlier, he wouldn't have done it, he wouldn't even have came to the school in the first place. Without even knowing, Hana fell asleep in her wheelchair. She must have been so tired from all the drama.. 
 
Mark carried her in his arms, brought her into her room and placed her gently onto her bed. He stared at her for a moment. Her eyebags were so prominent and puffy and he could see her tears dried onto her skin. It hurts him so much to see her like that. I can't take this anymore. Thats it. He tucked her in and was about to kiss her on the forehead but stopped halfway, contemplating whether he should do it or not. After minutes of thinking, he couldn't endure it and pecked her lightly on her forehead before heading out to meet someone in the late night.
 
Mark's POV  
I can't let this be, i have i to do something. I made my way to her apartment as quickly as possible and knocked on her door hardly. So what if she's asleep? Minutes of knocking and she's still not opening up. I wanted to give up and just talk to her tomorrow in school but before i could do that, she opened the door. Revealing a not so glamorous sight of her. 
 
"Aish, what do you want?" She asked with an annoyed face as she scratched her head. 
 
"This isn't what you told me to do. You only told me to attend your school, get close to Hana, make her boyfriend jealous, and break them up, thats all. I have never agreed on being on the same bed with her without my clothes on, that made us look like we slept together Krystal!"