She Left

Complicated Love

Krystal's POV

What have i done? I've separated this two friends of mine while trying to find love. What am i to do now? I wasn't mad at Kai for being all touchy with Hana, as a matter of fact, i was mad at myself for ruining such a beautiful friendship. I remembered Kai saying "Love is friendship". Friendship is when strangers become acquaintance, friends, close friends and finally bestfriends. But i could only be his friend and girlfriend. I never got to the point where i was his bestfriend. I don't think he even realizes it.

I felt horrible inside. Seeing Kai and Hana arguing, it hurts me. I just stood beside Kai, not saying a word as this guilt of mine spreads throughout my body. "Fine." I heard Kai say with a cracked voice.

"You don't need me anymore, alright i get it. I'll go now, since that's what you want." He told her.

"Kai, that's not-" She tried to explain.

"Take care Hana." he said coldy and pulled me with him out of the train, not giving Hana a chance to talk.

Author's POV

Hana stood there, not knowing what to do as she watches Kai leave with Krystal. I'm sorry Kai, she thought. She then took a seat and glanced out the window where Krystal was hugging Kai. But he pulled away once he heard the train moving. This is it i guess, he told himself. He looked at Hana once more and waved lifelessly. She gave him a small smile and mouthed 'take care'. As soon as the train was gone from his sight, he walked away slowly and muttered, "I'll miss you a lot Hana." as a drop of tear fell to the ground. Krystal just tailed behind him, letting him have his alone time. Kai... she sighed.

Kai's POV

She left. I don't even know when she'll be back. With who am i going to play basketball with when i'm lonely? Who do i look for now that she's gone? Who do i argue with now? Whose going to give me those beatings that hurts like like i've been hit by a train now? I know i have a girlfriend but Hana's different. I can do everything with her. I can do whatever i want together with her without being embarrassed. But now she's gone.. She would have stayed if i treated her better wouldn't she? I sighed for the 100th time that week as i walk alone, leaving Krystal behind me. I'm a bustard for leaving my own girl like that but i just lost the person whom i spent more than half of my life with. I've lost my only best friend that i really love.