Accident

Complicated Love
A/N: I recommend you to play a sad song for this chapter and the next one, just to set the mood hehe, happy reading~
 
 
 
 

Hana's POV
I ran and ran and ran, no idea who i was running away from until i reached a empty park. Of course it was empty, who would be here on a rainy day? I sluggishly made my way to a bench under a tree and sat there alone, trying to takes things in. I brought my knees up and hugged it, like i always did at times like this. I cried my eyes out as i reminisce whatever i just saw back there. How could he to this to me? First he told me that he loves me, but from what i saw back there, i don't think he does. 
 
Why would he lie to me? Why would he play with my feelings? I was hoping to go home delightfully after making my confession but it never happened. Instead, here i am alone in this park under the heavy downpour bawling my eyes out. Does he have any idea how much it hurts to be played around with? Am i a freaking toy that he can just throw aside when his done having fun with? I shouldn't have believed him. Why are you so gullible Hana?
 
It was starting to get really chilly and my clothes wasn't helping at all. I got up and hugged myself for warmth as i slowly made my home, looking at the ground as i did. I'm now crossing the road and i suddenly heard a loud honk coming in my way. The last thing i heard was a bunch of familiar voices screaming my name then everything turned pitch black as i felt myself fall to the wet and rough ground.
 
Kris' POV
We were just wandering around and decided to stop by the cafe since it was raining cats and dogs.
 
"Hey guys, isn't that Hana?" I asked when i saw a familiar silhouette as i look outside through the windows.
 
"Yeah, what the hell is she doing in the rain?!" Xiumin yelled. We were just about to approach her and bring her home but it was too late. A black ferrari that was heading towards her way came crashing into her in just a blink. Oh my god. We rushed to where she was covered with splashes of blood everywhere.
 
"Hana!" "Hana!" We called out. 
 
"Call the ambulance guys!" I shouted, there really isn't much time. She was bleeding constantly, from head to toe and it wouldn't stop.
 
"Suho, Luhan you guys stay here with me, the rest of you go home." i ordered. There was just too many people crowding around her. They were about to argue but i shot them a cold glare and they clearly had no other choice. I brought her to my lap and rocked her back and fourth as i wiped away the blood on her face, which i'm certainly not doing a good job. 
 
"You bastard!" I heard Luhan clamour angrily as he punched the drivers face. Poor Suho, he was having a hard time holding him back but thank goodness he stopped once the ambulance arrived. I quickly carried her to the stretcher and all of us went in the ambulance. Oh lord please save her. I closed my eyes and clasped my hands as i prayed silently, hoping that she'll be fine.
 
Kai's POV
I've knocked on her door for the past 30 minutes now but she's just not answering.
 
"Open up Hana!" I yelled as i slowly dropped to the floor. 
 
"I'm sorry! Just let me explain, please!" I don't think she's ever gonna forgive me, i sighed as i reluctantly made my to the elevator since i knew she wasn't gonna open up. Once i was in the elevator and finally on the lobby, i heard someone calling out for me.
 
"KAI!" I turned my head and saw Chen jogging towards me with the rest of the guys. I turned my head back and walked away melancholy, not in the mood to talk to anyone. 
 
"KAI!" They called again. I ignored them once again only to be pulled back by Sehun.
 
"WHAT!?" I yelled angrily. 
 
"HANA GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT YOU IDIOT!" He shouted. I dropped to the floor as my heart did as well. What did he just say?