Saviour

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
School ended and Hana didn't attend any classes she had after lunch, making Mark and unexpectedly her ex-boyfriend Kai worried. Marks text and calls would be left unanswered by her. Apparently, her alone time had turned into a time for her to process everything that has ever happened in her life, how her life has turned into a series of dramatic and devastating events. She didn't care about skipping classes, not like she ever pays attention in class. She sighed her way out of the rooftop and made her way to her locker, thank god her school has an elevator, making her mini journey easier. 
 
Skipping classes was bad enough and she knew she had a lot to catch up on, so she grabbed her stuff that she needed and made her way to the library alone. Almost all the students have left, leaving the school filled with only the hardworking students. She was on the way to the library only to be stopped halfway by a very familiar person that she wished she hadn't had run into. Krystal was standing right infront of her, arms crossed and the usual evil smirk painted on her face, causing Hana to let out a sigh of exhaustion from having to deal with her bull. She tried to move to the right but was stopped again by Krystal. 
 
She looked up with her lifeless eyes and asked softly, "What do you want Krystal?" Her smirk grew even bigger and without bothering to answer, she pulled Hana harshly out of her wheelchair that she landed on the cold hard ground. She then pushed her wheelchair far from her, knowing that Hana would have a hard time getting on it again since pretty much no one would be walking there anytime soon. You may think why is this girl randomly finding fault with her?  Well, simply because she wants to see her suffer, like she hasn't suffered enough in her life.. She might have gotten back the person she loves but it doesn't mean she would stop torturing her.
 
As if that wasn't enough, she went towards Hana and slapped her hard on the face. Hana showed no emotions at all, making Krystal frustrated at it. She wanted to see her cry or scream, begging her to stop or something but nothing. She didn't flinch, she showed no sign of pain nor did she show any emotions. Krystal gave up in no time but before she left, she didn't forget to kick her hardly on the leg. And unexpectedly, she thought she felt something on her legs, as if it was starting to gain its life back. But she didn't think it was something important so she tossed it off and tried to move to her wheelchair on her own, which was without a doubt, a challenge for her. 
 
All i wanted was to be a good girl and study. She sighed as she tried to get to where her wheelchair was which is taking forever. She had to use her hands and push herself, making her look really pathetic and miserable. But before she could even reach her wheelchair, someone stood infront of her. Not again, she thought. She bit her lip and closed her eyes expecting something bad to happen to her but she felt nothing, no pushing, no kicking, no slapping, nothing. So she hesitantly opened her eyes and looked up, allowing her heart to beat rapidly when she saw the person infront of her.
 
Kai's POV  
Hana was no where to be seen. The last time I saw her was when she left the cafeteria during lunch. She wasn't even in class. I tried to ignore the fact that she wasn't there but i couldn't. I was so damn worried and i know i shouldn't be feeling this way. But i can't help it. I grew used to it, i was so used to getting worried over her and i don't think i can stop, especially now that she's not mine anymore. She makes me think about her more, which is driving me insane. School has ended yet she still hasn't shown up.. I was just walking around school, somehow hoping to bump into Hana, so that i'll atleast know that she's fine. 
 
A sudden slap echoed through the hallways. Who the hell was that? I quickened my pace to where the noise was coming from. I don't know why i did but my legs naturally moved by itself, as if it was telling me something. By the time i reached the, what i thought empty hallway, i saw two figures and i was positive i knew who it was. And seeing the abandoned wheelchair told me everything. 
 
Krystal's back was facing me before she could even notice that i was there. She walked away leaving Hana alone on the cold ground and a sudden sharp pain was felt in my heart when i saw her in that state. I wanted to walk away and act as if i didn't notice her completely helpless there but i couldn't. As much as i wanted to hate her and leave her alone, my body and mind will never allow that. I let out a sigh and reluctantly approached her. 
 
No one's POV  
"K-Kai?" She stuttered.
 
That voice, still so soft and gentle. I miss- wait, what am i thinking? She cheated on you Kai, remember that, he reminded himself. While he tried to maintain his calmness from being close to Hana again, she was having a hard time keeping her heart rate back to normal. Its been weeks and he still manages to make her go crazy just by being there with her. 
 
Without a warning, he suddenly placed his right arm under her legs while the other naturally made its way to her back, carrying her in bridal style. She blushed a little at the sudden contact that she absolutely missed alot but she made a mental note to herself to not expect too much from him, especially now that he belongs to somebody else. 
 
Once he placed her on her wheelchair, he casually grabbed her books and bag that were thrown on the floor before giving it to her. Then, he just walked away as if nothing happened, not even bothering to talk to her. But before he could go any further, Hana quickly captured his hands as she called out his name, stuttering at the same time. 
 
"K-K-Kai." He stopped walking to listen to what she was gonna say next, without facing her cause if he did, he knew it won't just end like that. She too didn't face him knowing that she won't be able to control her emotions if she looks at his face once again. 
 
"Thank you.." She said softly. He only gave her a small nod and strolled away, leaving Hana on her own in the empty silent hallway as she thought back about the way he treated her just a few seconds ago.
 
 
 

Hey guys.. This story is bout to end real soon, like in 5 chapters. Its sad isn't it  )-: but its ok! Cause i have a new story coming up, just a one shot/two shot thing. So stay tuned for that!! Hehe ^^ -xoxo, pizzalove