Truth

Complicated Love

Krystal's POV

I searched for Hana everywhere. Where could she be? Oh right, the rooftop. I rushed to the roof top and found her alone, leaning against the railings, just staring at whatever there was in front of her. How did i know she'd be at the roof top?

The rooftop was where i would always go to whenever i needed to be alone back in my previous school. But now, not once have i thought of wanting to be alone eversince i met Kai. I approached her and slowly put my arms around her shoulders. She might look like an aggressive and strong girl but in my arms, she felt really frail and small.

"Hey, are you okay?" She was quite shocked at my unexpected presence but calmed down once her eyes met mine.

"Oh, hey.. Yeah, i'm fine.." she replied weakly with a small smile.

"Hana, i have to tell you something." I said while playing with the hem of my coat with my free hand. I couldn't avoid the anxiety.

"Save it, you guys are dating. Yeah, i know." she said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"H-how'd you find out?" How did she know? Kai and i never revealed our relationship to anyone, not from what i remember.

"I saw you two at a cafe the other day. And really, only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell that you guys like each other. Hahah.." she laughed bitterly.

"We're really sorry for not telling you earlier Hana, we really are! I tried to tell you the other time but i had t-"

"Hey hey, chill out. I may be mad but i'm not THAT mad. It's just... Why did you guys keep it a secret from me? I mean, am i not trustworthy? Honestly, i feel really betrayed right now. I'm not really mad at you but i'm more mad at Kai. You know how his my bestfriend and his keeping things from me. Bestfriends don't do that! Bestfriends are supposed to share things with each other. I don't even know if we're actually best friends right now. We've been really distant from each other and i rarely hangout with him. Screw that, we don't hangout at all now. You'd only understand how i feel if you were me Krystal." She said and i could tell she was trying to hold back her tears. What have i done?

Hana's POV

I did it. I said it all. I just can't keep it bottled up any longer. Phewww, this feels sooo much better. I let out a huge sigh and was about to head to class without listening to what she would say—until someone stood in front of me, blocking me from leaving.

"I'm sorry Hana, i'm an idiot, i know.." the latter said and i knew right away who it was. Kai pulled me into a hug and the tears i've been trying to hold back went streaming down my cheeks. It felt so good to be in his embrace. But i quickly pulled away, remembering that his girlfriend was there.

I sighed, "It's alright guys. I forgive you both but please, please, please don't hide anything from me, ever, again! It doesn' feel good, alright!"

"We promise we won't hide anything from you." Kai said as he raised up his right palm while Krystal just nodded.

"And stop crying, you look like a girl." he joked while wiping away my tears.

"YAH! I AM A GIRL YOU ! How can you even fall for a guy like him, Krystal?" i scoffed jokingly.

"Love makes you blind." he stated with a mischievious smirk.

"Ummm, ok ew." Krystal remarked.

"What do you mean by 'ew'?!" I high fived Krystal while laughing at his pathetic reaction.

"Ha-ha, very funny." he rolled his eyes and said, "Let's get back to class guys."

"You go ahead with Krystal, i've got some things to do and Kai, you better take care of her!" i said while forcing a smile.

"Alright, if you say so and of course i will!"

"Hahah, see you later then Hana!" i waved them goodbye and stared at their backs as they walk to class, hand in hand.

Kai's POV

Thank god that went well. I'm glad she's ok now. But why does she look so down? Hmm, no more guilty feelings, hehe.