The Break Up Plan

Complicated Love
No one's POV  
"Ugh, Come on Mark." Krystal whined. "I know you like it. I've seen the way you look at her, you love her don't you? You should be thanking me you know. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't have broke up and stayed together happily. Now that they're not together, you finally have your chance of being with her. You get what i want, i get what i want, fair and square. Now, what do you think?" She gave a smile that went all the way to her eyes, bringing her hands out for a handshake, trying to lure him into the agreement again and forget about being the nice guy. 
 
Mark stared at her with fiery and angered eyes but she couldn't care less. "Lets stop this agreement Krystal. You know you'll never get him right? Yeah, you might have succeeded in breaking them up but do you really think Kai would accept you again, after what you did to his girlfriend? Besides, i know how much he loves Hana, he would never take you back krystal. Never." He spat, telling her how he really thinks about it. 
 
He didn't care if she was gonna get hurt or offended by his words but someone has to wake this girl up before she drowns in despair for having such high expectations on the person she loves. His been there and it wasn't a nice thing to go through. But Krystal is still Krystal. This girl never listens. 
 
She brought her hand down and crossed her arms. "Look, whatever happens, i'm doing it at my own risk. And i'll make him crawl back to me no matter what it takes alright. I'm fine if you're out of this cause you've done enough for me, by helping me break the couple. Now all thats left is just to seduce Kai and everything will be just fine. About you and Hana, goodluck with that." She gave him a sarcastic smile and with that, she shut the door right on his face leaving him speechless. He clenched his teeth and sighed heavily in annoyance. 
 
Now he realized why Kai broke up with her, because of her stuck up personality that makes him wanna punch her in the face. Anyways, i'm sure you're wondering what their agreement was right? Basically, Mark was Krystal's childhood friend. They were so close with each other like how Hana and Kai was. Since, Mark always does everything for her(he used to have a huge crush on her), she took it as an advantage and told him to attend her school, telling him that she wanted to see him and she misses being around him, which was a lie. But Mark, he was to oblivious and gullible so he agreed, besides, he missed his bestfriend. 
 
Flashback
Mark went to register for his new school, accompanied by Krystal and once they were done, they went to a nearby cafe to catch up. They talked and talked for hours happily until it led to a serious conversation. She told him about Kai and her 'break up' plan and asked him for help, since he was the only one she trusted and believed could help her. Mark stared blankly at the girl infront of him. He was stunned and confused at the same time, is this girl really my bestfriend
 
Years of friendship with Krystal, not once has he seen this girl act in a devilish way, not to herself and definitely not to others. She was pure and innocent back then, kind, thoughtful, courteous and soft-hearted, to sum it up, she was a good person which was the reason why he fell for her. Yeah he liked her, or should i say love? He couldn't help but think about What happened to his innocent friend ? 
 
Krystal noticed his flustered face and she knew what he was thinking. She let out a sigh, looking down at her hands as she played with her fingers. 
 
"Do you know how it feels like to see the person you love loving someone else?" Yes
 
"The person you thought you'd live happily with forever. The person who makes your heart beat so fast that it feels like your chest would rip open at  any moment. The person who treated you like you're the only person that exists in this huge world. The person who promised that he'll never ever leave you no matter what happens." Reminds me of someone. 
 
She said with a cracked voice and sniffed before continuing, "That person left me, i lost him. And it hurts so much Mark. I have never been loved like i had when i was with him. Our relationship, it was the only thing i lived for. The reason behind my smile is all because of being with him. He makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world, like i'm the only girl who exists. He treated me like a princess and took care of me like i was his own wife. Everything was perfect. But then she came along. She took him away from me. And i have to get him back. I will. Help me Mark." She looked up at him with sad, desperate eyes that told him how much she loved that guy. 
 
Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were wet from her tears. His heart broke a little seeing her getting sad over another guy and to know that she fell inlove with someone else and not him, but he decided to push it aside. He took a sit next to her and gave her a hug, a hug that she needed after everything that has happened. She pulled away and stare at Mark as he wiped away her tears. He cupped her face, caressed it and sighed. 
 
"Fine, i'll help you." Her face instantly brightened up and she brought him into a tight embrace. 
 
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!" She thanked him, while he just forced a smile. He knew it was wrong, he knew it wasn't a good idea, he knew he would regret it but he wanted to see her happy, and so he gave her what she wanted. A helping hand for the break up plan.
 
End of flashback