Finding Out

Complicated Love

Hana's POV

THANK GOD FOR THE WEEKENDS! Gosh, school just started and it's already giving me a hell of a time! How am i supposed to survive for the rest of the year?! I need to live! I can't die too soon, I'm just 19! Ok calm down Hana, calm down. I'm being such a drama queen right now.

1 more year and you're out, BAMMM! I sighed, if only it was as easy as it sounds. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and dialed Kai's number. As soon as he picked up, i yelled "ANNYEONG CHINGU!"

I could hear him cursing before chuckling through the speakers and for some reasons i felt relieved when hearing it.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO DEAF?!" he yelled back.

"HAHAHA yes." I joked.

"HEY HOW COULD YOU CURSE ME AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU, IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BESTFRIEND!?"

"WELL I JUST HEARD YOU CURSE A FEW SECONDS AGO AND DUHHHH.." We started laughing and i must admit, it felt great being able to laugh together again. We've been quite distant from each other eversince Krystal's arrival. Not that i'm complaining though. It's just not the same anymore. We haven't really been hanging out that much and i've been lonelier than ever. But at least his got good company with him. As long as my bestfriend's happy then i am.

"I missed you." i admitted, causing him to hum in response.

"Wanna hangout today?" i asked.

"Hmmm, i missed you too but i can't, i've made plans for the weekend. Sorry.." he apologized with a guilty tone.

I sighed in disappointment and said, "Nah, it's alright. There's always a next time, right?"

"Yeap! I promise to make it up to you the next time we hangout!" he enthusiastically said, making me feel assured that he'll keep his words.

"Alright, have a good weekend then." i said sadly. I could tell that he sensed my disappointment and sadness when he quickly said, "I'm really sorry Hana, i love you and i hope you have a great weekend. Just text me whenever alright!"

"Haha, it's okay Kai, i understand and yeah, will do. I love you too." Don't get us wrong, that's just how we communicate with each other, no feelings or whatsoever involved.It's just a routine that we've been pracicing to show our love for each other. The kind of love you have for someone whom you've known since young. I sighed for the nth time before getting dressed. This is going to be a boring weekend and i can already feel it.

Kai's POV

This guilty feeling can't stop but crawl inside of me. I turned Hana down and i felt awful. I missed her so much. And i was well awaere that i've been hanging out with Krystal too much lately, but i can't help it. Yes, i'm in love with her. Everything about her is just perfect and in fact, i think i hit the lottery because we're actually going out on a date today.

Yeah, that was my plan for the weekend, going on dates with her and get to know her better. I've confessed to her a few days back and i was so glad she felt the same way. We've been taking things slow and steady, and so far everything's going great. No one knows about our relationship, not even Hana. I feel really bad and guilty but i'm going to tell her soon. I just need to find the right time because sooner or later she's gonna find out anyway.

Hana's POV

I got out from my house and just wandered around the city alone. I didn't mind being alone, it's just that it gets a little too lonely sometimes. I wouldn't be so lonely if Kai was here but he has plans and i completely understand. Gotta learn to be independent anyway. Walking alone with couples surrounding me was starting to get to me. There were couples literally everywhere i go, being all lovey dovey with each other hand in hand, laughing their hearts out like nothing else matters in this world. It was if they were trying to tease me without being too direct. I sighed at the sight around me, feeling a little envious, okay who am i kidding, feeling greatly envious.

I kind of hate myself for not being able to get myself a guy to date. Pfft, whatever, you don't need a boyfriend Hana. You've got Kai, i told myself comfortingly. Walking for an hour got me really tired, thanks to my not so healthy body so i decided to get a drink at a cafe nearby. I was about to enter when i saw two familiar faces in the cafe through the clear, transparent walls. I squinted my eyes and observed them closely.

OH MY GOD, is that Kai and Krystal?! Why are they holding hands and feeding each other??? My jaw dropped. I felt a sudden pain in my heart. I don't know why i felt the need to hide but i quickly ran away before they could notice my presence.

 

 


HEY GUYSSSS!! I know i know, why is it so longggggg? Sorry! I'm not really good at controlling myself when i write >< Hana found out, so what's next? Wait for my next chapter ok. AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! It'll make my day so much brighter :-) <3 -xoxo, pizzalove