First Meeting

Complicated Love
Author's POV
A week after Kai and Hana went out for their 'date', things between them have been better than they were before. They would text 24/7 and by the end of the day, both would be smiling and giggling like idiots. None of them has confessed, YET. They just didn't have the guts to do so. 
 
Hana has decided to invite EXO and Kai over to her apartment. She wanted to introduce them to each other. This is going to be fun but chaotic, she thought as she cooked some dukbokki and kimchi fried rice along with some fried chicken,(knowing how much Kai loves them) for her special guests. Yes, she put in a ton of effort just for her friends first meeting. How generous of her right?
 
"Ding dong!" her doorbell rang. She rushed to the door and opened it only to be greeted by a bunch of rowdy monkeys. 
 
"I SMELL FOOD!" Chanyeol exclaimed with excitement.
 
"What did you order?" Lay asked.
 
"Mmmmm fried chicken!" Kris hummed in satisfaction.
 
"Well, hello to you too." Hana greeted as she crossed her arms. 
 
The 11 monkeys didn't even bother greeting her and literally flew to the dining table as soon as they noticed the dishes that were placed on it. Fatties.
 
"YOU COOKED?!" She heard someone yell from behind her, causing her to jump. And of course, it was the one and only Kim Jongin. He too, made his way to the table, studying all the dishes.
 
"OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD COOK!!" He stated, surprised that his bestfriend could actually prepare something without burning the house down. 
 
"YAH KIM JONGIN!" She glared at him and an awkward silence took over the apartment once EXO noticed Kai's presence.
 
'So this is Kim Jongin.'
 
'Handsome..' 
 
'Tall..' 
 
'Not bad.' 
 
'I knew it!' 
 
'Good taste Hana!' 
 
'I'm way hotter.' 
 
'This is the guy who made my Hana cry.' 
 
'I've seen better.' 
 
'Well this is awkward..' 
 
'I'm hungry..' EXO thought silently as they eyed him from head to toe, making him feel quite uncomfortable. 
 
"Guys, meet Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai, my bestfriend. And Kai, meet EXO. This is Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and lastly D.O." Hana pointed as she introduced them individually. 
 
"Gosh, this has been the longest introduction i've ever done in my entire life, phewww.." Hana said sarcastically while wiping the invisible sweat on her forehead.
 
"Hey." they greeted each other awkwardly.
 
 

Hey everyone! Just a short update for now. Theres more to come guys!!^^ - xoxo, pizzalove