Breaking In?

Complicated Love
No one's POV 
A few days after the day Mark went to visit Krystal for a talk, they didn't talk at all. They were like strangers. They didn't text each other anymore like they would usually do and they would try to avoid each others gazes as much as possible whenever they come across one another in school or anywhere else. Of course they would ignore each other. Krystal didn't need him anymore and Mark, he was extremely disappointed at his 'friend'. Who knew love could have such a huge impact on someones life. 
 
Kai on the other hand, since he was a guy he could handle the pain more than how a girl would handle a break up. He did cry himself to sleep a few times recalling the ugly sight of the person he love together with the person he thought he could trust in his mind. The EXO members were really caring towards him. They would text him, asking how he was doing and even surprised him by visiting him. He was touched by their efforts and thoughts which made his pout turn into a sincere smile. Days passed and he no longer had to cry himself to sleep. Yes he was still upset but- How long am i gonna be like this, he thought. 
 
He wanted and needed to move on. But his mind told him otherwise. He would think about Hana at random times, thinking about how she's doing and what she might be doing at that point of time. He missed her to death. Her beautiful smile, her infectious laugh, her rosy scented hair, her soft pink kissable lips and just everything about her. He missed her. He still loved Hana with all his heart but he knew he shouldn't anymore, he knew he had to stop before he gets hurt even more. 
 
Now, lets talk about Hana. She wasn't a single bit fine. She doesn't eat or drink. She doesn't wanna go out, she doesn't answer any calls or reply to any text that she received mostly from the EXO members and Mark. But she doesn't cry, maybe, just maybe she's cried enough tears in her life that her eyes are too tired to produce more. She just locks herself in her room and stays in bed, stare at her blank white ceiling and sighs every five minutes. The guys would knock on her door, asking her to open up. They wanted to see her after not being able to do so thanks to school and after finding out about her break up with Kai, they needed to see her. They weren't mad at her but they wanted to talk things out with her. 
 
Hana would always shout 'go away' from the room and ignore their loud annoying knocks that could go on for the whole entire week but she didn't care. Not a single person can make her get out off bed and eat or whatever. She missed Kai so much and she's literally that person whose like 'i can't live without you my love'. She's starving and dying out of thirst but she couldn't be bothered by it. She would rather rot and die in her bed than not seeing Kai. 
 
Yeah, she made the decision to let him go but she regretted it the minute later. She was starting to become selfish from loving someone so dearly. She wanted to keep Kai for herself and make him happy but she couldn't. Instead, she broke his heart and hurt him even more. And punishing herself by starving and living like a lifeless zombie was a way for her to torture herself, to feel the hurt he was going through or even more. 
 
"Hana have you eaten?" She heard Suho yell from the door while the others sat on the corridor of her apartment, waiting for something to happen. Hana heard it of course but she didn't wanna answer, who knows what they'd do when they find out their precious friend isn't eating for the past three days. The guys took her silence as a no and they let out a heavy sigh. 
 
Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, and Lay just kept quiet, not knowing how to get this stubborn girl to open up. Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan buried their faces in their laps while the others rubbed their face in annoyance and let out a frustrated groan. Why wouldn't they get annoyed and mad? They've been outside her doorstep for about half an hour, dead worried about her while she's just inside, keeping quiet not bothering about her friends that are waiting patiently for her outside to open the damn door. 
 
Sehun being the same age as Kai, texted him, telling him how Hana's not answering their calls and messages, not opening up the door for them, not eating and drinking which was making them worried sick. When Kai saw the text, his heart sank. He bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows as he thought to himself, Why is she acting like that? I'm the one whose suppose to be in that state right now. Whatever. 
 
He responded the text by saying 'Oh, that's too bad then.' It's not like he didn't care, he had to act like he didn't. It's not like it was his problem now. She's got Mark to take care of her, why is he telling me? He asked himselfOnce Sehun received Kai's text, a frown appeared on his face. What the hell? He was disappointed with Kai's respond, he expected him to say something better or atleast act like he cared but he didn't. When he thought about it again, he shrugged it off and sighed. His been through alot this week, i'll give him a break for now. 
 
Instead of texting back, he locked his phone and put it into the back pocket of his jeans before standing up to go infront of the door, pushing Suho aside. His patience was running out and he bet the others felt the same way too. The rest of them stared at him curiously, waiting for him to do something and he did. He used all his strength and hit the door with the left side of his body that the door opened right away with just one push. They all immediately stand up, mouth agape, shocked by the amount of strength his got. He showed them a proud smile that turned his eyes into crescents as they made their way inside, patting his shoulder on the way.