Fun & Serious

Complicated Love
Hana's POV  
Damn it, who the hell do they think they are barging into my house like it belongs to them. Ughhhh, why why why? Leave me to die already. Knowing that they'll come into my room any second now, i pulled my blanket over my face, hoping to not be noticed by them in some way. And i was right. They came in my room quietly and i could instantly feel 11 pair of eyes on me. Someone suddenly pulled my blanket away, revealing me in just my oversized tee and sweatpants that i have not changed in 3 days, my hair was in a complete mess, greasy and stinky, and i can say that my body smelled like i just came out from the dumpster. Yes, i was in a horrible state, both physically and mentally. I even skipped school. I didn't get out of bed at all, it literally feels like i lost my soul. 
 
I looked at the person who revealed myself, Xiumin. I sat up and glared at him for disturbing my moment and scanned the rest of their faces. I must admit, i missed them so much. They've been really busy with school and so have i, we don't really get to see each other that much unless we coincidentally meet at the lobby. While scanning their gorgeous faces, i knew they were disgusted at the sight of me like this but they tried to hide it and act like everything was fine. 
 
"Cut the act guys, its ok i know i'm hideous." I finally said. 
 
I could hear Baekhyun and Chen let out a heavy breath, probably holding their breaths for so long thanks to my horrible smell while Chanyeol said, "Oh god, you smell as bad as rotten eggs. Take a bath already." as he fanned the air around him, trying to prevent himself from inhaling more of my smell. 
 
I wasn't embarassed at all, yeah shame on me. They're the type of people who makes me comfortable no matter how embarrassing the situation is, and i'm grateful for that. The rest nodded their heads continuously in agreement. I groaned and buried my face into my pillow. 
 
"Hana, go wash up before i make you do it myself." Suho crossed his arms, his just like my dad. I brought my face up and squinted my eyes in annoyance but i decided to give in. I can't be like this forever, eventhough i want to. 
 
I sighed and said, "Bring me my wheelchair." Kris and Sehun helped me into my sit and i thanked them before going into the bathroom, to finally have my first bath in 3 days. 
 
No one's POV  
The EXO members waited in the living room, making themselves feel at home. Lay and Tao, were looking through the shelves and fridge to see what was in store. D.O wanted to cook something delicious for Hana, knowing that she hasn't eaten for days and so the two fatties volunteered to help. But rather than helping, they were busy finding food to devour for themselves, this fatties.. D.O sighed and in the end, he had to do it himself since the two guys weren't helping at all. 
 
He took out some ingredients and started making kimchi fried rice, and he made sure to make more cause he knew s, especially Lay and Tao would bother Hana for her food. 
 
On the other hand, the rest of the guys sat on the couch and entertained themselves with a horror movie. Unmanly screams from Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan could be heard all the way from Hana's bathroom. She was almost done, only left to put on her clothes and she must admit that taking a bath was definitely a good stress reliever. She felt fresh, clean and renewed. Credits to the guys for making her realize how filthy she was getting. 
 
Once she was done, she wheeled out from the bathroom to the living room. The guys didn't notice her as they were too busy covering their eyes with the pillow, linking their arms and hugging their knees. She giggled at the sight in front of her. She looked at D.O who was preparing her meal and they exchanged playful glances. She quietly made her way beside Luhan who was siting at the edge of the sofa, looking extremely timid. 
 
She bit her lip to hide her laughter and once she was right beside him, she leaned in and whispered into his ears, 'boo' which was enough to make not only Luhan but all of them to fill the whole house with girly high pitched screams. And they all ended up falling out of the sofa thanks to having the uttermost shock in their life. Hana and D.O burst into laughters that she almost fell from her wheelchair while D.O was already on the floor, rolling as he clutched his stomach. 
 
Instead of being mad, a smile formed on the members faces. They were relieved to see her smile that reached her eyes. They knew the hell she's been through and all they wanted to do was make her smile like she just did. 
 
"YAH, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN MY LAST DAY LIVING THANKS TO YOU!" Luhan shouted while Hana continued to laugh as she wiped away her tears that were falling uncontrollably. 
 
"Ahhhh, omg you should have seen the looks on your faces, right D.O?" She asked and he nodded, both still laughing from the incident. Each of them that were on the floor, got up and shot them a glare. They finally stopped laughing and since dinner has been prepared, they made their way into the dining table, which thankfully could fit all of them. 
 
"Jalmukesumneda!!" they chorused before chowing down the food. In just 5 minutes, Hana devoured 4 servings of D.O's kimchi fried rice. She was definitely starving the whole 3 days and the guys looked at her sympathetically as they ate. 
 
"Thanks for the food D.O! It was really delicious! D.O jjang!!" She winked and showed him a thumbs up sign.
 
Once everyone was done with their dinner, they gathered in the living room again, as a serious conversation awaits them. 
 
"Sooooo, Hana.." Luhan spoke up. 
 
She looked at him as she played with her fingers and he continued, "Kai told us what happened. You broke up with him. But i certainly don't believe him. I know you Hana, i know you're not the type of person to cheat on the person you love. I know how much you love him, now tell us what really happened." The rest of the EXO members nodded in agreement while Hana sighed and closed her eyes. 
 
"Its the truth guys. Whatever he told you, he was telling the truth." 
 
"You're lying Hana. I know theres more to it. If you trust us, tell us." D.O said . 
 
Hana's POV  
I knew i could trust them but i was still afraid. Afraid that something might happen that will lead to Krystal hurting Kai. I didn't want that. I scanned their faces and i knew they were sincerely worried for me. I knew they wanted the truth. I knew they were trying to talk things out with me, not forcing me if i didn't want to. But i ended up speaking the truth that i've been keeping in.
 
I took a deep breath and started "You're right. Theres a reason why i did it. I don't even know how it ended up like that but it did. I found myself in a hotel room and when i looked around, i noticed a guy beside me. It was Mark, a new friend i made in school. And we're really close, his really nice and caring towards me. But when i saw him beside me, i immediately accused him for doing something dirty to me. At that moment i felt disgusted with myself, for letting someone else touch me and not my boyfriend. Then Krystal came in and i was so confused. She told me to play along by acting like i slept with Mark, which thankfully i found out i didn't. She told me, if i loved Kai, i would agree to do it. She told me if I didn't do what she wanted, she would hurt him and i didn't want that! I love him too much that i don't want to see him get hurt. So i played along and when Kai came, his face instantly fell and guilt rushed to my body. I felt horrible back there, well i still do.. And with that, we broke up. I didn't know what to do. I know i was hurting him but i couldn't allow Krystal to hurt him even more. She's a witch, who knows what she's gonna do if i didn't agree to this?" I was finally done and without even noticing, a tear rolled down my cheek. The guys kept silent for a moment. 
 
No one's POV  
The guys were relieved to know that she didn't cheat on anyone but they were mad at Krystal for making her do it. Chanyeol who was sitting the closest to her, hugged her and wiped away her tears. 
 
"Can i please meet this Krystal girl and punch her in the face." Baekhyun said as he pressed his knuckles out of anger.
 
"Hana, when Kai told us about it, pain and sadness filled his eyes. I'm not trying to make you feel bad but i'm just saying that maybe this wasn't a good idea. If you haven't notice, you've been a hot mess for the past few days and when we went to visit Kai, he was doing the same too. What i'm saying is, maybe there was another way to fix this without having the both of you getting hurt. I'm sure Krystal wouldn't hurt him though, i don't know her at all, but i don't think she would do that. Listening to what she's done to the both of you, i can see that she really, really loves Kai. And since she knows how much you love him and how you didn't want him to get hurt, she took it as an advantage and threatened you, that way she can finally separate you both." Suho said honestly. 
 
She understood everything he said, though it was a little complicating. But it was too late now, she told them. Even if it may be the way Suho said it, that Krystal tricked Hana into her trap, she couldn't do anything else because what's done, has been done. She couldn't turn back time. Now she has to live in the present and accept everything the way it is.