Truth Be Told

Complicated Love
Mark's POV  
To tell or to not? Oh god how frustrating! I swear to god i'm gonna lose my mind if this keeps up. The guilt of not telling Hana about the agreement i made with Krystal is literally killing me. Seeing her smile turn into a frown everytime she sees Kai and Krystal makes me feel like i should just stand in the middle of the road and let a bunch of cars run into me. That's how bad i feel. I couldn't stand seeing her that way, she doesn't deserve this at all. And its all my fault that she has to go through it. Why did i even agree to this again? 
 
God damn it Mark, you're stupid. I just wanna set myself to fire whenever i see her look down, trying to fight back her tears from seeing the person she loves having fun with another girl, while she's there trying to act like she's fine with it when she's clearly not. I give her all my respect for being so strong despite how hard the situation is. I want her to be happy, i want her to know the truth. I want her to know that the blame is honestly on me. And i guess I'll have to tell her truth before she finds out herself. 
 
No one's POV  
"Hana.." Mark called out, looking at her uncomfortably. 
 
"Yeah?" She smiled, not knowing what was coming in her way. Oh Hana, Please don't give me that smile. It's making it harder for me.. Mark kept quiet for a moment as he stared at Hana blankly. He was afraid to tell her. Just cause he didn't wanna lose a friend. He didn't want their friendship to break off just because he made a huge mistake. He was scared that she'll never ever talk to him again and see him in a different perspective. Uncomfortable by his stare, she snapped her fingers infront of him to gain his attention. He blinked a few times and bit his lip. 
 
"Hana.. I have to tell you something." He said while looking down, not daring to look at her. 
 
She nodded slowly as he sighed and started, "Firstly, I'm sorry you have to hear this but i need to tell you the truth cause if not, i'll probably suffer for my whole life until i die. Alright.. Here it goes." I don't have a good feeling about this.. 
 
"Its my fault. Everything that happened to you recently is my fault. I'm the one you should be blaming right now. I don't deserve to be treated nicely by you." He stopped and looked at her face, studying her expression so far.
 
"What do you mean?" She raised her eyebrows.
 
"I'm not who you think i am Hana.. I didn't ask to be in this school. I was more than fine in the previous one. But someone kinda pulled me here. Krystal. " Krystal? 
 
"She was my childhood friend. Yes, was. One day, we decided to meet up, she told me she missed me and i definitely missed her too. Then when we met up, she started telling me about Kai and how he left her and whatnot. She was crying by the end and my heart broke at the sight of it. Why? Because I loved her back then. I didn't tell her of course. How could i when she's inlove with someone else? Then she begged for my help. To help her separate you and Kai. I knew it was a wrong thing to do but i couldn't help myself. I didn't wanna see her hurt, i wanted to see her smile so i agreed. But i didn't know it would turn out to be something more. She told me to get close to you so that Kai would get jealous and he did, and i thought that was enough but no. She went further than that and i didn't think that she actually would. She was such a nice girl back then Hana, she really was. But after i met you, you seem like a totally different person than what she told me. She told me everything that was the complete opposite of you. You're kindhearted, nice, considerate, caring, you're just a really nice person and i fell inlove with you Hana. And it made me feel bad about myself for agreeing with her stupid plan. I wanted to stop everything as soon as i knew you better. I just wanted to see you being happy but she acted faster and now it turned out this way. She went a little too far and set me up. Setting me up by locking us in a hotel room that made us look like we slept together, it wasn't my plan. I didn't agree to that, i didn't even know she would do that either. But she did and she finally got what she wanted. I'm no longer her friend eversince she's gotten what she want and i definitely do not want to be her friend after what she's done to you. I truly am sorry Hana. None of this would have happened if i didn't come at all and you would still be going out with Kai by now.. I'm sorry.." He finished by looking down. The look on Hana's face was unbearable for him. He could tell that she was disappointed and shocked indeed. She didn't cry or anything, she was at loss for words. The person she thought she could trust was the cause behind her break up. 
 
She closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath. "It's ok." 
 
He abruptly looked up and asked in a 'are for real?' tone, "What?" 
 
"Its ok Mark. Theres really no point of telling me now anyways. Its too late, everything that happened has happened and i can't change the fact that his not mine anymore. Just look at how happy they are. And i'm happy seeing him happy, you don't have to worry about me, i'll be fine. And thank you, for telling me the truth." She forced a smile. "Now if you would just excuse me." She excused herself to have some alone time that she certainly needed.
 
Hana's POV  
I knew i've seen him somewhere before and i was right. When i come to think of it, he was with a girl the first time i saw him. It was planned. So the person i trusted this whole time.. He was one of the reason behind this. Sigh, its alright.. I'm getting so used to all of this that its starting to be alright for me. That's a bad thing right? Its like, i feel numb all around myself that i can't feel a single pain anymore.. I guess thats a good thing, i'm tired of shedding tears.. I'm tired of feeling hurt all the time.. I'm just really tired of dealing with all this crap, i really am. Well, i won't have to now. 
 
About Mark.. I don't know what else to say. He really is a nice guy, his got the looks and his heart is still so pure, besides the fact that he did a mistake that caused disruption to a relationship. I'm supposed to be mad at him right now but i can't. Furthermore, even if i get upset with him for doing all that, its not like i can turn back time and makes things right again. I found out the truth, but honestly, even if i didn't i know nothing would change. I understand why he helped Krystal. He loved her and i probably would have done the same if i was him. I can't blame him for that. But now he told me his inlove with me.. And i can't help but feel bad, cause i know i can't return his feelings. I do like him, but just as friends. How much more complicated can my life get?