Morning With Kai

Complicated Love
The next morning
Hana's POV
Mmmmm, i had the best dream of my life where the love of my life tucked me into sleep and kissed my forehead as he said 'Goodnight my love'. It felt so real somehow. Yeah you wish Hana, dream on.
 
I thought i woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes but on second thought, i don't remember it smelling like a bowl of melted cigarettes. My eyes widened as I quickly got up from my bed and rushed to the kitchen. Smoke? 
 
"OMG KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled once i saw him holding a pan of burning charcoal pancakes. He panicked and yelled back,"I'M SORRY!!" 
 
I quickly took a glass of water and poured it onto the fire before it could burn my house down. We sighed in relieve when the fire cooled down. Wow, and they thought i couldn't cook.
 
"Care to explain Kai?" I asked as i raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.
 
He smiled sheepishly and started explaining,"Well, i was just trying to be a nice friend and cook you some pancakes but i didn't know it would turn out like this!" Not forgetting to add a pout at the end. Ugh, why must he be so cute early in the morning?
 
"You do know you can't cook Kai." I told him with all honesty as i placed my hands on my hips.
 
He looked at me with guilty eyes and said "I know i know! I'm sorry.." 
 
"Hahah gwaenchanha~ Thank goodness you didn't burn my house or you would've been dead! Lets just go out for breakfast!" I said. 
 
"Sure but, can we stop by my apartment first so i can wash up and not look like i haven't showered in ages?"
 
"Haha ok ok." I giggled.
 
 
No one's POV
Once Hana was done getting ready, they headed to Kai's apartment, which was thankfully just a few minutes walk from hers and once Kai was ready, they finally went to have their breakfast. 
 
At the cafe
"Well, look who we have here?" They heard someone say. They looked up to see Krystal, arms folded with a smirk on her face. Hana's smile grew wider as she saw her. It's been a long time since they met and she clearly misses her a lot.
 
"Krystal! It's been so long! How have you be-" 
 
"Get your filthy hands of me!" Krystal retorted when Hana was about to pull her into a hug. She was so confused at the way she was acting. Is this really Krystal, she thought.
 
"I see you've confessed to her Kai. Well, smile while you still can." She told Kai and walked away. Now both of them were confused. What does she mean by 'smile while you still can'? Kai asked himself.