Moving Out

Complicated Love
Kai's POV 
Am i dreaming or is this all real? Why does it hurt so much? I lost the light that guided me through the dark and made my day brighter than the sun. She's gone now, she left. Never have i felt such pain in my life. Is this how she felt before she left for Busan? Is this some kind of revenge? But why? I've known her all my life and i've never expected her to turn this way.. I loved her so much and i still do but i can't, not after what she did to me.
 
No one's POV  
Heartbroken Kai was just walking around the park where he and Hana used to go when they were little. Wonderful memories flashed through his mind as he walks alone in the peaceful atmosphere, taking everything in and trying to accept the ugly reality. What he didn't know was the person he hated the most was trailing behind him silently the whole time. Yes, she was definitely happy to have broken the couple up but she wasn't happy to see the guy she loves in that kind of state. 
 
She cleared and spoke up. "Kai.." He knew who it was but chose not to entertain her, he really wasn't in the mood for anything. 
 
She continued, not bothering if Kai was gonna ignore her or not. "I tried to tell you Kai. I tried to tell you that she isn't the person you thought she was. Now look a-" 
 
"Don't talk about her like that. And what are you doing here? If you're not gonna make me feel any better than leave." He stopped in his track and finally said, still not turning his head towards her. Man, he really hates me doesn't he? He continued walking in the breezy silence with his head hung low. Anyone could tell that this guy really needs some social support by the way he walks, which was like a zombie and the way his head was hung low as if he fractured his neck. He really is not in a good state now. 
 
Nonetheless, Krystal wasn't going to give up just yet. She worked her off just to split the ex-couple and its only right that she continues her 'dream' until she reaches her one and only goal, making Kai officially hers again. Not bothering what Kai would say, she went up to him and backed hug him with a satisfied smirk on her face. Pretty sly ain't she? He was too devastated to even notice what she was doing so they just stood there like statues for minutes. She seized the moment for as long as it lasted because she knew once it ends, it wouldn't be the same, knowing Kai's 360 degree personality towards her. 
 
After minutes in that awkward position, he was finally brought back to earth and noticed her arms around his waist. And he obviously didn't like it. The fact that she was taking advantage of how miserable he was, he hated her even more. He pulled away her hands off harshly, turned around and shot her a cold and scary glare. She blinked her eyes a few times, taken aback a little and took a few steps back seeing how infuriated he looked. He rolled his eyes and walked off, back to Hana's apartment to get his stuff and move back into his old house, leaving Krystal dumbfounded that made her crave for him even more.
 
In the apartment 
Kai's POV  
I never thought i'd be doing this sooner. I once had a dream of packing my stuff in this apartment, not alone but together with her, preparing to move out as a couple into an even better and bigger house, but i guess dreams don't really come true the way you expect it to be.. I picked up frames of our pictures as i stared and admired it before i placed it into the box, that was already half filled with my stuff. I can forgive her, but i won't ever forget what she did to me. She's the first girl ever to break my heart and it left a deep, deep scar on it. People do change.. No matter how nice and innocent someone is, i guess they just won't stay that way forever..
 
I placed the last item that was in my room and sealed the box completely before making the bed neatly. I might be mad at her but i can't expect her to clean my mess when she's in that kind of state right? Ugh, why am i so nice? I took one last glance at my room and sighed as i closed the door. I walked into the living room with my luggage and box, taking a look around as i reminisce about the moments we had over the past few months that i've lived with her. I'll definitely miss it here but for the most part, I'll definitely miss being hers.. 
 
With heavy steps, i walked to the door and left my keys on the table closest to it before making my way out slowly. I sighed once the elevator opened and was about to enter until i saw Hana being pushed out in her wheelchair by Mark. She looked at me then shifted her gaze to my stuff. She opened to say something but i stopped her by bowing my head a little and entered the elevator. I can't allow myself to hear her gentle soft voice that were music to my ears cause if I did, it'll make it even harder for me to leave.
 
No one's POV 
The lift lobby was unusually noisy and loud as if a party was going on. Kai stepped out of the elevator, looked towards the direction that was producing so much noise and to his unfortunate surprise, the whole of EXO was there. Great, today just isn't my lucky day. Ughh they're gonna ask me so much questions when they see me. Better make a run for it. Taking huge quick steps, he walked pass them, praying that they won't notice him. He looked behind and he thought he made it but to his dismay he only passed 7 of them, the other 4 which was D.O, Luhan, Kris and Suho stood infront of him by coincidence. 
 
Suho being the first one to notice him spoke up. "Eo, Kai-ah. Where are you going? What's with all those stuff?" And just from that, the rest of them approached him noticing his presence and bombarded him with questions. Instead of answering, he   looked at them one by one and sighed before walking away. Knowing EXO, they wouldn't take no or silence for an answer so they chased after him and created a circle, surrounding him that he was trapped and had no chance of escaping. Thank god there was nobody around or they would have been in trouble. Not wanting to create a scene, they pushed him back inside and hope to get things out of him. 
 
"I'll kill you if you don't answer us now Kai." Baekhyun threatened with a serious face. Damn.. Kai groaned in annoyance and let out a sigh. Let's just get this over with. 
 
"Hana and I broke up so i moved out. The end. Anything else? No? Now, if you'd just excuse me." He stood up but got pushed back down to sit immediately. They were still confused and Kai's so called 'explanation' wasn't helping at all. Well, they deserve to know.. He sighed one more time and took a deep breath before explaining everything in detail.