Immature?

Complicated Love

Author's POV

Kai and Krystal had a 'secret meeting' to figure out why Hana was acting weirdly. And of course they skipped class but it's not like they care. They both thought of the same thing, that she found out about their relationship.

"This is why we're meant to be together you know. You and me, sharing the same thoughts." Kai smirked as he winked playfully, gaining a hit from Krystal followed with a glare for his lameness.

"Yahhh! Be a little serious will you?"

"Ouchh! Okok, i was just kidding. Geez, you hit harder than Hana." Kai winced while rubbing his sore shoulder.

"Do you think we should tell her?" asked Krystal.

"Yeahh, we should tell her. This guilt from not telling her is killing me!" Kai remarked as he pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"I know right! Let's just get this over with and tell her during lunch then!"

"Alright, i hope nothing goes wrong. A hit a day is more than enough for me." They both laughed and pecked each others cheeks before heading back to class. I hope everything's going to be alright, Kai thought.

Lunch time

Hana's class was released earlier for lunch, thanks to her teacher who needed to leave early for family emergencies. She sat in the cafeteria alone. She didn't even think about waiting for Kai or for him and Krystal to approach her during lunch. She was just too upset with them and wanted to be alone for the moment. Speaking of the couple, they arrived in the cafeteria looking abnormally nervous.

"Annyeong~" Kai greeted casually, trying to remain calm. Hana just nodded without looking at them and continued eating her lumch. Once the couple took a seat, Hana quickly got up without bothering to finsh her food. Before she could get away, Kai quickly grabbed her wrist to pull her down to sit. Hana winced at the amount of pressure that was on her wrist.

Kai noticed it immediately and asked, "Omo! I'm sorry, are you okay?" with a worried tone. Krystal was just sitting there quietly, observing them as she was too scared to say anything.

"Why do you care?" Hana retorted coldyly, still not looking at Kai. Now he cares? Pffft, Hana thought to herself.

"What do you mean 'why do you care'? Of course i care, i'm your bestfriend! Why are you acting so immature huh?" Kai asked. This time he was rather mad than worried.

"Immature? Why don't you ask yourself?" she scoffed and walked away. Kai couldn't believe the way she was acting. He ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

Krystal rubbed the back of his body for comfort and softly said, "I'll go talk to her."

He clutched onto her hand caressed them before saying, "I'm sorry if she'll seem rude, but just.. Go easy on her okay?" He managed to smile a little before releasing her to talk to Hana.

 

 


I'll try to update as much as i can tonight! In the mean time, i hope you enjoyed the story so far. And to those who subscribed, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It means a lot to me hehe.^^ Love y'all -xoxo, pizzalove