Date? Date.

Complicated Love
Kai's POV
I chuckled when we both said "I miss you" in unison. She looks unexceptionally beautiful. Why have i not realised this before she left? I slapped myself, gaining a weird look from Hana before it turned into a giggle. 
 
"Ummm.." i hummed as i scratched the back of my head— which was obviously not itchy. It's just something i would do when i'm nervous. 
 
"Are you free? Do you want to hangout or something? It's okay if you don't want to. I mean, if you have plans or something then jus-" she cut me off as she held on to my shoulders before i could continue messing up my words and said, "I would love to hangout with you Kai. Besides, i was just planning to walk around the city alone. But two is better than one, right?" 
 
"Hahah, alright then. Let's go!" I exclaimed. She walked first, leading the way while i trailed behind her, allowing me to get a better view of how gorgeous she looks. I was starting to get red as i scanned her from top to bottom. NO, i'm not a byuntae! I'm a perfectly normal person whose just trying to-to-ummm, i don't know! I just wanted to look at her alright, back or front, it doesn't matter as long as it's her. It's been so long..
 
Author's POV
The two friends were just walking around the city with a not so comfortable silence surrounding them. It was a little awkward for them since it has been months since they saw each other. None of them dared to speak. Everytime they opened their mouths to talk, no words came out. That's how nervous they were around each other. They would take a glance at each other but look away once their eyes meet. 
 
Kai, being the man, spoke up, "Ehem, should we go to Delicafe? You know, the cafe we used to go before you left." 
 
Hana's heart sank a little when he mentioned 'before you left' but decided to shrug it off and joked, "Kai, i know i left but my memory didn't. And sure, it's been so long since we've been there!" They both laughed, slowly but surely breaking the ice.
 
At the cafe
Two green tea frappe, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with colorful sprinkles were served in front of them. It was so hard to decide on who was going to pay for it since both of them insisted to treat each other. And of course it led into an argument. Their first argument in a long time. But it was actually helpful since it helped break the ice completely, making their presence around each other more comfortable. 
 
'I missed this', they both thought silently.  
 
"I was about to pay for that you know." Hana said, glaring at him as she did.
 
"Shhhh, never let the lady pay on a date. " he said confidently but bit his lips immediately as soon as he realized what he said. 
 
"Oh, so now it's a date huh?" She smirked playfully. 
 
"No, I didn't mean that, i mean-" 
 
"Then let's enjoy this date, Kai." Hana cut him off, not forgetting her famous eye smile as she said so.
 
 
 
 

HI HI HI!! I'm home and today was just EXHAUSTING! Anyways, they're finally on their first 'date'. *squeals* hehehehe, don't forget to subscribe ok! And comment too! Although i don't reply to all, i read it alright ^^ Reading your comments is like a motivation for me, thank you so much for that! <3 - xoxo, pizzalove