New Friend

Complicated Love

Hana's POV

I brought my face up and stared at the stranger with cold eyes.

"Hey, are you ok? I noticed you here all alone since just now." the stranger said. He sounded really nice and gentle—like he genuinely cared, but instead of replying to his question, i uttered a 'go away' weakly. I am so not in the mood to entertain anyone right now. I expected him to walk away seeing how upset i am but he didn't, instead he took a seat right next to me and stared at me. What's with him? I asked myself.

"I saw what happened. And i'm truly sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel right now but do you think your mum will be happy if she sees you like this? She won't and she won't be able to rest in peace. Let it go. Let her go.. It won't be easy but time will tell." the latter said graciously.

My eyes started to turn watery. I took a glimpse of him and sighed, "You don't get it. I lost my dad 5 years ago and now my mum. I don't have anybody else in my life besides my bestfriends' who's in Seoul but then again, he's probably really mad and upset at me right now. Besides, his happy with his girl friend and i don't wish to get in their way anymore. I'm all alone now. I've got no one. What do i do? What's the point of life if i'm just going to be alone until.. I don't know when." I found myself ranting it all out miserably to this stranger. I was sobbing miserably.

It felt oddly comfortable babbling out to him. It kind of reminds me of the times when Kai comforted me when i was going through depression from losing dad. The latter stayed silent for a moment— probably thinking of how pathetic and pitiful i am. I let out a sigh and was about to stand up when he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit again.

He started talking when i was already next to him. "I totally understand how you feel.. I know things have been hard for you but stay strong alright. God won't give you a challenge if he knows that you can't face it. You know what, i'll be your friend and even my friends will be your friend! You're not going to be alone your whole life, don't worry.." he smiled angelically. For as stranger, he honestly felt like someone i've known for years. His words were as comforting as a pillow and i felt thankful for this stranger beside me.

I was comforted by his words. "And i'm really sorry about your parents. But like i said, they won't be at peace if they find out their precious daughter isn't happy. Do it for them." he continued and patted me on the head like i was a little girl.

"Thank you so much.. You're right, i should stop being so sad. They're gone but life has to go on right?" i asked and he nodded.

I smiled sadly. He's been a great comfort for the past few minutes but my heart was still as heavy as the tears that were desperate to fall. I didn't want this stranger to spend another 20 minutes explaining to me about how unhappy my parents would be seeing their only child in despair. I was well aware of that.

"I'm Im Hana, just call me Hana.." i introduced myself as i held out my hand. This stranger practically wasted his time just to make me feel better. And this is the kind of person i want to keep in my life. 

"I'm Luhan, Xi Luhan." he said, shaking my hand and certainly not forgetting his angel-like smile.

 

 


Luhan's in the house! Man i miss that guy so much )-: Let's not stop supporting him guys, and Kris too! I'm just waiting for that moment where they all reunite >< it will happen guys, i'm telling you! - xoxo, pizzalove