Quiet Hana

Complicated Love

Author's POV

After witnessing the shocking sight of both her friends together in the cafe, Hana ran away, running to wherever her legs led her to so long as it was away from them. She ended up in her apartment. She was utterly shocked and completely betrayed. Kai was her bestfriend, and bestfriends are supposed to tell each other everything.

Well, maybe not EVERYTHING but you know what i mean. Am i not worth trusting? She asked herself. She was hurt but it wasn't because of the fact that she felt like she just got stabbed by her own bestfriend. It was for other reasons which she wasn't certain of.

Hana's POV

Why am i feeling this way? Yeah, i knew those two had feelings for each other. I've observed the way the act with each other and only figured it out after days. But i wasn't that stupid to not notice. I just didn't want to admit that they as a matter of fact liked each other. After seeing them together just now, there's just too much to take in. Why would they keep it a secret from me? Did they think that i would actually get in the way of their relationship? Or was i not trustworthy? He told me he couldn't hangout with me cause he had plans, so this was it? Going on dates with Krystal? He turned me down just to hangout with her?

WAS HANGING OUT WITH HER FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS NOT ENOUGH? COULDN'T HE TAKE A DAY OFF JUST TO HANGOUT WITH ME? IS A DAY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! Oh god, this is so frustrating. Ugh, why am i even mad. I should be happy for them shouldn't i? Especially for that jerk Kai, i should be happy for him right? He finally found 'the one' he's been fantasizing about his whole life. I was supposed to find joy in his happiness but why were needle pricking into my heart instead? Damnit, i hate this feeling. Oh god, please help me.

No one's POV

Weekends ended and hell is back for Hana or should i say for most of the students. I mean, who loves school right? Hana has been oddly quiet and gloomy since the morning and it's bugging the couple, Kai and Krystal. She didn't greet them 'goodmorning' like she always do and the beautiful, cheerful and contagious smile on her face has completely turned into a sullen frown. 'Period?' Kai thought.

They didn't know what was going on but they had a feeling it has something to do with them. They shared a glance with each other before turning their heads back to the front, where Hana was walking alone. The school bell rang and they had to separate ways to their different classes. Before Kai could even bid her goodbye, she already walked into the classroom, completely ignoring them and not even sparing a glance at Kai or Krystal.

Kai's POV

Hmmm, Hana's been really quiet since this morning. She didn't even look at me. No loud good mornings that echoed the schools hallway. No picking on me or painful hittings. That is so not like Hana. I've been her bestfriend for as long as 12 years and not once has she acted this way. Well, except for that one time when i kept a secret from her. I'm not telling you what it is.

And when i planned to scare her but ended up making her trip that she had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days. Okay maybe she's acted that way a few times because of me alright. But what have i don- OH MY GOD! COULD IT BE? COULD IT BE THAT SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT ME AND KRYSTAL?! Ohhhhh boy, this ain't good.

 

 


There's gonna be lots of drama coming soon guys. Get ready for it! And btw, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave some comments and subscribe! I would love to read them and it would make my day >< Love y'all!! - xoxo, pizzalove