Misunderstanding

Complicated Love
No one's POV
She felt like her whole world just shattered just like the time when she lost her mum. Kai pushed Krystal off when he noticed Hana's presence. 
 
"Its not what you think i-" he was about to say but stopped when Hana ran away from there. He saw the tears in her eyes and his heart broke at the sight of it. If theres one thing he really hates in the world, its seeing the person he loves cry. 
 
Krystal, who was just standing there with a stupid smirk on her face was surely enjoying their misery. He shot her a sharp glare and pulled her harshly out of the door. He doesn't even care if she was hurting cause she certainly doesn't deserve to be treated like an angel. She's just a demon in disguise.
 
"I don't ever wanna see your face!" He shouted as he slammed the door shut on her face. Serve her right for being a b*tch! 
 
Kai's POV
Hana, pick up the phone please... Everything that just happened is not like what it seems. Before everything happened, i was just lazing around, watching the tv until that b*tch knocked on my door. I swear i wouldn't have opened it if i knew it was her. She started begging me to take her back but of course i didn't want to. I've already made it clear that i love Hana! She obviously wouldn't take no for an answer so she pushed me inside and kissed me roughly. I tried to push away but damn she is one strong lady! And then Hana came in soaking wet, probably from the rain. God dammit, i feel horrible! She came all the way here only to witness a disgusting sight that i never wanted. 
 
I dialed her number over and over again, expecting her to pick up but she didn't. I couldn't take it anymore so i made a run to her apartment. Please let me explain Hana.
 
 
 

Another short update, i'm sorry!! Its getting pretty intense and i promise the next one isn't as crappy as this!! >< - xoxo, pizzalove