Confession I

Complicated Love
No one's POV
They both sat in silence while eating as they think about what Krystal said. Confess? Hana thought. She wanted to ask him so badly what she meant but he looks so disturbed. And so she thought, Perhaps later. 
 
Once they were done with breakfast, they walked side by side, in silence once again, not knowing where they were heading to. 
 
"Kai." "Hana." they spoke up at the same time. 
 
"You first." Kai said, since he is the man. Not bothering to argue, she asked, "Are you ok? You've been really quiet since just now." 
 
He sighed and said nervously, "Hana, i have something to tell you." They sat down on a bench that was near them before Kai could continue.
 
He then looked straight into her eyes and hesitated to hold her hands but eventually did. "I like you Hana." he started causing Hana to go crazy inside. 
 
"The reason why i broke up with Krystal is because i like you. Eversince the day you left, not once have you gotten out of my mind. I almost thought i was losing my mind. Everytime i tried to push those feelings away, it comes back. When you left, it made me realize how much i needed and like you, or should i say love. It made me realize that you were all i wanted and needed. It made realize that i can't live without you. I'm inlove with you Hana." He confessed, not leaving his eyes off her.
 
Hana's POV
Is this real? Am i dreaming? My heart beats faster and faster upon every word that gets out of his mouth. I was speechless of course.
 
He saw how surprised i was, since my eyes were as wide as D.O's and said "You don't have to say anything. I just needed you to know thats all." He let go of my hands, making me frown at loss of warmth from his hands. I was about to say something but he quickly stole a peck on my lips and he ran away, leaving me blushing and confused he like always does.
 
Kai's POV
I told her! I finally told her! I feel like a fool running away from her and hiding behind this wall. I was just too embarassed to face her after all the confessing and stealing a peck from her. I've never felt this way before, not even when i confessed to Krystal. She really is different. She drives me insane! In a good way that is. I don't know if she feels the same but atleast i did it! I told her and thats important. But whats gonna happen now?
 
 

Short update! He finally confessed!!! Kyaaaaa!! >< i'm sure i'll be like Hana if someone were to confess to me. XD anyways, keep commenting and do subscribe! (-: Love you all <3 - xoxo, pizzalove