Krystal

Complicated Love
Krystal's POV
Ugh that b*tch! What does she have that i don't! What's so special about her? She's just a two timing ! Look at her! She can't even walk. Damn she's gonna rot in that wheelchair i'm telling you. What does he even see in her? Yes she's pretty and smart but oh please, I am wayyyyyyyyy better than her alright. She doesn't deserve Kai, neither does he deserve her. Screw that, she doesn't deserve ANYBODY. Just you wait Im Hana.
 
No one's POV  
After their boyfriend/girlfriend session, Kai waited for Hana to fall asleep into her slumber so that he could leave. But before he left, he didn't forget to kiss her on the forehead and secretly on her lips and whispered 'i love you'. He unwillingly walked backwards towards the door, looking at her calm sleeping face as he did. He was afraid of leaving her alone but he gave his trust to the nurses there to take care of her. He sighed and opened the door, took one last glance at her and closed it gently, not wanting to make a noise. 
 
He turned back and started to make his way back home only to be stopped by a grinning Krystal. What a witch. His eyes grew wider at the sight of her being in the hospital. What is she doing here? He had the urge to just punch her hardly right on the face but he had to control himself, since she is a lady afterall. So much for a lady.
 
"What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked furiously and dragged her harshly until they were out of the hospital. 
 
"Ouchhh! A little rough don't you think?!" Krystal retorted as she rubbed her hurting wrist, glaring at Kai at the same time. This girl was seriously getting on his nerves and he does not want anything to do with her. Ignoring her complains, he simply turned his back and walked away from her, not wanting to deal with any of her bull. 
 
"Yeah, walk away like you always do! I bet you won't be able to do that once i start my plan on her!" She blurted out, causing Kai to stop on his track. Great, what did i just say. 
 
He turned his back unwillingly and asked her "What did you just say?" 
 
"N-nothing." She stuttered, looking away from his intense gaze, clearly not doing a great job at covering up what she just blurted out. 
 
"Yeah, sure.. Don't you try do anything to Hana! If you do, i swear i'll make sure you get a taste of your own medicine!" He said sternly, pointing his finger towards her disgustedly. 
 
"What are you gonna do, report me to the police?" She asked with a sly smirk as she crossed her arms. 
 
"You bet i will. Listen Krystal, she's already lost her legs-" 
 
"That isn't my problem." She cut him off and scoffed. What made me date this b*tch again? Kai thought to himself. If only he had a vision of what would happen in the future, he wouldn't have dated her at all. And all of this, wouldn't have happened. Unfortunately we don't live in a world where time machine exists. 
 
"I'm warning you Krystal! Don't you dare lay a finger on her." He looked at her intensively and rolled his eyes before walking away. Just watch your backs guys.
 
 
 
 

Hi hi hi! Lame and short chapter, sorry ^^v Will update more tonight. Comment and subscribe, it means alot to me! - xoxo, pizzalove