Am I Too Late?

Complicated Love

Krystal's POV

It ended? Hahaha no no, i won't let that happen. 
 
"I WAS THERE FOR YOU ALL ALONG KAI. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!? WHEN SHE LEFT, I WAS YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON, I TOOK CARE OF YOU AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TRYING TO GET HER OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN?!!" I yelled, bursting into tears and continued, "Why are you doing this to me after all i've done for you Kai?" 
 
He looked at me with pitiful eyes and started talking.
 
"I know how hard it was for you and i'm really thankful for everything you've done for me. But like i said, what's the point of this relationship if i'm in love with another person? I still love you Krystal, i really do but at the same time i'm in love with my bestfriend too. Do you see how confusing this is? We have to end this here before one of us gets hurt. I'm sorry.." he said and looked away. 
 
"Alright." i said. "If that's what you want." i scoffed and wiped the tears away from my cheeks. 
 
I started walking to the door to leave and said "Just so you know, i saw her earlier on, having a hot makeout session with another guy." I lied and left the premises. If i can't get what i want, neither can you or Hana. 
 
Kai's POV
She was making out with another guy? What? Krystal's definitely lying. 
 
That doesn't matter right now. At least you made the right decision Kai, i told myself.
 
My mind is in a total mess right now. I can't believe i actually love Hana, my bestfriend. 
 
I sat on the couch and laid there with my arms on my forehead. I felt horrible for Krystal but i can't hurt her anymore. She's too nice for me and this is all for the best. She deserves someone who loves her equally.
 
Ugh, what do i do now? What if Krystal wasn't lying? I need to see her. I really need to tell her what i feel before it's too late.
 
But what if i'm already too late?